[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Times you were a Beta

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: rage.jpg (8KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
rage.jpg
8KB, 205x246px
>roommate claims MY pots/pans are his to my face
>don't say anything or challenge his statement

I know this was a shit test by him to see how I'd react, and he got his answer. I will be a beta pushover. But don't these asshole know that one day we won't step aside. Don't they know one day we will snap. Fuck that guy.
>>
>>35148041

no, because you are a pathetic little girl, you say you will snap but you won't, you will always be a little pushover baby bitch. You should be ashamed of yourself, faggot.
>>
>Was fully aware staying friends with a girl who shoots you down is a stupid idea
>Do it anyway out of lonliness.

Two years of being on the receiving end of the usual bullshit you get in that scenerio before I nuked contact and go back to never speaking to anyone.
>>
>>35148107
What if my endgame is to make him look like a fool and total asshole when I reveal all the shit he has claimed to be his was actually mine? I'm going to expose him for the piece of shit he is.
>>
>>35148185
>expose him

you can't expose chad or normies when you are a robot, they won't care. they will probably think it is funny or won't believe you.
>>
File: 1441915783524.jpg (61KB, 630x443px)
1441915783524.jpg
61KB, 630x443px
>>35148041
Times you weren't beta
>be at work on valentines
>boss tells me to tell people they can't take apart balloon bocquets, they have to buy them as they are
>tell some fat asshole who was probably buying one for his cat that he can't take them apart
>"..I'll take it apart anyway, I don't care."
>'They wont sell it to you, you need to buy the bocquet, it's just a dollar, dude.'
>stares at me
>puts it back and mutters something before leaving the store
later you greasy haired coke bottle frames zaftig lardass faggot
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.