[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do girls know of the power of their butthole?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: hole.jpg (1MB, 2510x3740px) Image search: [Google]
hole.jpg
1MB, 2510x3740px
Do girls know of the power of their butthole?
>>
we are not aware of the rear
>>
>>35148006
>we
>implying women use the internet let along /r9k/
I am starting to believe that pheromones come from lady's butthole.. all I want to do is eat booty
>>
>>35146855
WHO IS THIS?

I DEMAND TO KNOW THE OWNER OF THIS DIVINE BRAAAAAAAP HOLE

NAME NOW NAME NOW
>>
>>35148209
Gerda Y
>>
File: 1488057016152.jpg (71KB, 590x772px) Image search: [Google]
1488057016152.jpg
71KB, 590x772px
>>35146855
>Christmas morning arrives once again
>"D-daddy, my stomach REALLY hurts!"
>"It's OK sweetie, it's time for your yearly release!"
>undo the buttons one by one, can already hear little prrrts and brrrrrps rumbling from beneath the flap
>slowly lower flap to reveal two tiny buttcheeks
"D-DADDY I CAN'T HOLD ON ANY LONGER!"
>a loud BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP erupts from your daughters anus, her face contorted in agony >BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!!!!!!
>you know what is about to happen, just like every other year
>closing your eyes and bracing for the impact. you feel at one with the Universe
>liquid shit squirts out of the anus in a mighty torrent, sending sloppy brown chunks with it
>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP PLOORRRRRRRRRP FSSHFHSHFFHHHFSHHHSHHSH
>one cascades into your head like a bullet, knocking you unconscious
>you awaken in the afternoon, your daughter looking at you expectantly
>"thank you for letting me release daddy, now it is time for me to give you YOUR present"
>she bends over in front of you, presenting her pristine pink vagina, contrasting against her shit-encrusted anus
>five minutes into your Christmas sex, you hear another rumble
>brrrrrt plop
>a little shit nugget fires into your stomach
>"hehehe, I think my other hole is jealous daddy, fill it up too!"
>you look into your daughter's eyes
>Christmas really is the most wonderful time of the year...
>>
How hard is it to find an attractive female who will use me as her human toilet? How many women are into this sort of thing?
>>
>>35148395
well seeing as how only 3/10 women are actually attractive and they are either into toilet stuff or not you have roughly a 1.5/10 chance of finding a girl who would use you as a toilet
I think my math is sound
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.