[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the most robot drug out there?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 8

File: robot.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
robot.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
Is this the most robot drug out there?
>>
>>35146740
one of them

>tfw was hoping to reach 3rd plateau last night but pussied out and didnt want to have to drink any more disgusting syrup
>now don't have enough left to reach 3rd plateau for the first time, even if I wanted to

I'm gonna buy some pure powder and gel-cap it
>>
yes this is the official robot drug of choice

50% dph/50% dxm if ur a real man
>>
File: 1404428110958.gif (981KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
1404428110958.gif
981KB, 500x334px
Does anyone here know someone who abused this stuff chronically, or are you one of them?

How retarded are they / you now? What were their / your habits like?
>>
>>35146830
I knew a guy on xbox live. He only had a chair, an xbox and a tv.

Only stopped playing halo to drink more cough syrup.
>>
>>35146921
did he died

calle close
>>
>>35146788
dph almost killed me. 700mg and I went into respiratory failure. I'm 140lbs and have no idea why this happened.
>>
>>35146964
I dont know I stopped playing on xbl about 5 years ago.

He was high all the time. He could camp and wait for hours. Never went outside but called every time he played halo as "going on another camping trip".
>>
>>35147078
he probably evolved into some kind of ambush predator reptile or something by now

>>35147018
how old were you at the time? It can really fuck up younger people. That's still a big dose though.
>>
>>35146921
did his roflcopter go SWOI SWOI SWOI SWOI SWOI?
>>
>>35146740

>using polistirex

Just get regular DXM HBr, politstirex is extended release you retard.
>>
I've heard that delsym tastes better but I prefer just regular robotussin that doesn't last as long. I've only done it once though and was high out of my mind off 350 mg. Music sounded fucking amazing. I've been thinking of doing it again but I hate the robo-itch.
>>
>>35147207

delsym doesn't work, I abused cough medicine extensively back in college and it doesn't matter how much delsym you take, polistirex doesn't get you the same full blown dissociation regular DXM HBr does. It's extended release so it never gives you enough, and it's not something you can extract either; the so called "extraction" guides for polistirex online only get you a powder of the same exact chemical as the end result, which doesn't solve anything.
>>
>>35147244
I took a generic brand of robotussin when I did it. I read online beforehand delsym sucked and stayed away from it.
>>
how much should I take?
>>
I always thought weed was. I have no idea how people smoke weed at parties or in social settings, literally every time I smoke weed I just want to lay down and fall asleep watching Youtube videos or watching TV. I can barely even talk the whole time, I have no idea why though, even when I'm buzzed. Sentences just don't form properly.
>>
>>35147198
some people prefer it

also a combination of hbr and polistirex is supposedly how you reach sigma
>>
>>35147207
the robo-itch is solved with benadryl, you're welcome
>>
>>35147452
if you're not going to at least google it and check out the erowid / psychonautwiki pages, you don't deserve to try it. You'll probably end up drinking something with acetaminophen in it and killing yourself horribly and painfully.
>>
File: 1467306657461.jpg (17KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
1467306657461.jpg
17KB, 500x378px
>>35147556
I have no idea why anyone would even want to reach sigma. You have to borderline overdose to even get close to it, and you have a good chance of experiencing ego death which can be traumatic. I'm good staying at 2nd plateau personally.
>>
>>35146830
I was one of them and now I have panic attacks all the time and sleep a lot. I hate being around people.

Girl I know who abused it is now a prostitute and has a lot of mental problems/starves herself/cuts herself

Guy my dad knew in high school who abused it recently committed suicide. He brought his whole family to the roof of a building and jumped in front of them.

Some other chick I knew bought a trailer and works at KFC and turned her trailer into at party house. Last I heard from her her goal was to never be sober again another day in her life.

I know a couple other people I went to high school with who abused it and they're all working min wage jobs, pretty average lives. Everyone has anxiety issues but I don't know if that was there before using dxm all the time.
>>
>>35147672
hmmmmm

really gets the noggin joggin
>>
just make sure is just the dextromethorphan or you'll do serious damage to your liver or some shit
>>
>>35147714
I think an addiction to anything can ruin your life. If you only do dxm a couple times you'll probably be fine. Unless you really hate disassociatives and have a bad trip I guess.
>>
>>35147672
how do you know so many people who abuse this?
never heard of it in my area, to me it's like a secret hipster retard drug. Then again I grew up sheltered.
>>
>>35147803
I don't know it was really weird. We had a group of people who would get together and do it. We would all slowly build up a huge stash and then throw parties where everyone did it. Then everyone got hooked and we all were just high all the time. We all fucking hate each other now so idk. I still haven't made new friends after that mess.
>>
>>35146830
>be me a few years ago
>20 and alone in Burgerland so no alcohol or street drugs
>discover DXM from 4chin, instantly hooked to the way it makes life so bearable
>proceed to go on a 5 week binge
>only maybe 4 days in those 5 weeks I didn't use
>started out taking 480mg of DXM hbr
>quickly gained tolerance, increasing steadily to my maximum 1440mg for the loast few days, do the 1440mg for days with no break
>completely lose my shit, can't move my limbs
>convinced I'm trapped forever inside my own head like a coma patient or Terri schiavo
>from the DXMfaq I realized this is plateau sigma
>profoundly terrifying introspective hallucinations
>goes on for probably days, seemed like an eon to Me
>come down, still very fuzzy
>completely baffled by simple things like flushing the toilet or toasting bread
>live in that haze for about 3 weeks, start to regain some semblance of intelligence
>still trip on DXM once every 3 months, but combine with alcohol for lels
>still kind of retarded
>>
>>35147901
I had that happen to me too. Nothing made any sense. Like I was dropped into an alien world. It took forever to go away and I pretty much had to teach myself how to human all over again. I didn't even feel like I knew who my family or friends were so it was weird when people used inside jokes and talked about old times.
>>
File: 1432961568604.gif (6KB, 125x94px) Image search: [Google]
1432961568604.gif
6KB, 125x94px
Been doing that shit for years with ace in it. My livers young so i dont much care, theraflu is good, but if you live on a campus you can always get good stuff from medical by faking a flu, can do that twice a year without so much as a blink from the doc, and that shitll take you THERE man.

being neet makes it harder though, way less options, but yeah its robot for sure.
>>
>Bought a shitload of the stuff in winter 2015
>Aim for weak second plateau, get a strong one instead
>Puke
>Music is alright, closed eye visuals are kinda distracting though, felt very nauseous
>Fall asleep while listening to music
>Eat breakfast, it tastes like shit because of the remaining DXM
>Stand up, lose consciousness
>Wake up on the floor, covered in puke

I still don't know what I'm going to do with all the medicine I bought.
>>
File: 1478051640783.gif (572KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1478051640783.gif
572KB, 500x375px
>>35149783
>I still don't know what I'm going to do with all the medicine I bought.
Take more
>>
>>35149783
how much did you buy?

You'll like it if you keep doing it
>>
>>35149891
>>35149895

>how much did you buy?
Enough for about 12 2nd plateau trips.

>Take more
I've been tempted to do it but whenever I think about the puking (and how long the trip is) I lose all interest.
If I do get high on DXM again, I will stick to a first plateau though.
>>
>>35150202
try benadryl, it helps with the nausea. also be on an empty stomach.

and mustard helps mask the taste
>>
>>35149783
The first half dozen times I did DXM I was nauseated and had awful itchiness. It goes away until you stop for a long time. Then you might puke once if you do too high of a dose starting up again. It's not bad.
>>
>take DXM once
>mildly interesting and enjoyable trip for about 2 hours or so, watch some surreal movies
>ever since then cognition and thought has been noticably slower
>harder to process information and think
>read up on DXM
>IT EATS HOLES IN YOUR BRAIN

fuggg and I only did it once and it made me retarded
>>
>>35150308
No, it doesn't. Olney lesions have only been conclusively proven to happen with very heavy PCP use. In mouse studies, even chronic, almost lethal doses of DXM and ketamine didn't even cause a hint of vacuolization.
Read up, senpai.
>>
File: Disconnecting people.jpg (39KB, 666x420px) Image search: [Google]
Disconnecting people.jpg
39KB, 666x420px
tfw i tried 1200mg on friday and threw up 45min after dosing, still got me places tho
highest dose so far was 1000mg and this was the first time i even came close to not being able to keep it in
>>
LSD or Mushrooms are more robotic desu, both are really feelsy drugs
>>
>>35146830
Long term brain damage and lacking long term memories; friend doesn't recall an entire year of hanging out with me. He also frequently has seizures. He used DXM everyday for a month.

DXM really is terrible. Go buy some weed or mushrooms, jesus christ.
>>
>>35150423
Mice can't even throw up; they're not conclusive but only correlated with humans.
>>
life is my drug
>>
>>35151194
high-five, senpai~
>>
>>35146740
weed ordered off the internet
>>
>>35146740
What's this stuff like, Robitussin with Excedrin?
>>
wasn't thinking and accidently picked up the stuff with Doxylamine Succinate in it. Will it kill me
i dont care if it does i just want to be prepared
>>
>>35150308
>>35150423
olney's lesions have never been observed in humans

and even if they were, you'd have to use DXM heavily to do lasting damage.
>>
>>35153583
probably not but it will be fucky somehow or another. report back
>>
>>35153757
it also lists alcohol under in-active ingredients
>>
>realize I'm getting older and can't just hang around my apartment for a week straight without going to work anymore
>decide to robotrip one last time
>buy 4 dxm hbr bottles from walmart
>dose myself over the course of the night
>around midnight get intense visuals of illuminated fires in a castle
>zoning out till the sun rises up
>too bright to see anything
>lay under my comforter and open my eyes
>begin to manipulate the fabric into visuals
>experience this constant zooming in effect
>turns into a carnival ride
>the one where you sit in the cart and ride along a track
>feels like a cool spooky house

DXM was cool because you can manipulate everything around you into what you want to see, but the toll it takes on your brain really makes you feel dumb as shit, also the bad trips felt like a case of schizophrenia
>>
>>35153842
yeah like 1.4% ABV it wont do anything
>>
File: koguchi.jpg (61KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
koguchi.jpg
61KB, 640x480px
>>35146740
tfw had a friend with whom I would take ~500mg DXM with pretty frequently one summer and probably fried my brain

though we did make some discoveries

1. Cough Syrup? That's right once you're fucked enough you can smoke weed like a steam engine and feel like you're breathing in cooling vapor, you feel like you were fucking BORN to smoke weed

2. If you start to robotrip at about midnight, then get a few hours of sleep and wake up at 8AM, then smoke a fuckton of weed...

You can robotrip again without taking any DXM I shit you not

When we finally connected the dots, holy shit the skies opened up

like, dude,,, we're tripping again holy shit
>>
>>35146740
I'd say, because is looked down upon and you can buy it OTC so you don't have to form any kind of social connections.
>>
>>35146740
you guys missed the golden days of Zicam DXM throat spray. 391mg in just a 1/2 ounce. Two of those and I was drained down the rabbit hole to the 3rd plateau for real - the one and only time I dared to dive that deep. I do not consider it a harmless drug. I believe there were lasting detriments to mental RAM.
>>
>>35153900
alright thanks anon
oreganoly
>>
>>35153583
Doxylamine will make you sleepy, just saying.
>>
>>35146740
There are these 30mg DXM tablets where I live that I know young people use pretty frequently.
The thing is I read people with asthma shouldn't take it. I really don't know how bad it is and how is the actual high. Can some of you enlighten me please?
>>
>>35155320
>The thing is I read people with asthma shouldn't take it.
Dunno why that would be. I think the main thing is high blood pressure. While on DXM, you get hypertension, so it's risky in that regards, especially for people already in hypertension

The high is fucking weird, your balance and kinesthetics get fucked up, your eyes become perma-crossed, and you feel like an alien parasite in a human host.
>>
>>35155533
Well my blood pressure is ok but they say it strictly in the papers that you shouldn't take it if you have asthma so i am a bit afraid to take 6 pills if I shouldn't take any.
Well but I'll see i guess.
That sounds fucking fun.
I am thinking about taking ~200mg at first. After what dose do you feel fucked up like that?
>>
>>35155533
>>35155748
oh just read it can cause bronchospams and difficult in breathing as a pretty common side effect.
Well I have my inhalator that opens my bronchi so I should be fine but it made me nervous
>>
File: untitled3.png (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
untitled3.png
2MB, 1920x1200px
>>35146740
It's literally called robptripping OP.
>>
>>35155748
my bottle says it just doesn't work on coughs derived symptomatically from asthma but neither of us are worried about our coughs, hehe
200mg is a solid first time dose. Its effects depend on your weight.
>>
>>35155827
it is, but shouldn't it be robi-tripping? from robitussin right
>>
>>35155831
I am 130lbs so I gues I'll just stick to 5 tablets aka 150 mg just to see what it does and nove up from there.
Well I guess it can't be that bad, I usually just smoke weed but my dealer doesn't have anythig and I don't know any other dealers at uni so i want to try something else beside booze and weed.
I heard I shouldn't mix this with alcohol right?
>>
>>35146740
heroin more probably
>>
>>35155932
correct also make sure dxm is the only shit in it

for your weight, 200mg will get you right into a low 2nd plat, and 450mg is the border between 2nd and 3rd. Have fun
>>
>>35155854
I mean yeah, it's half based on that, but the other half is because it makes your body feel robotic because of the mental dissociation from the physical senses.

>>35155932
150mg is a good starting dose, you will definitely feel effects of that on an empty stomach and can decide whether you like or dislike the feeling. Lots of people hate it, so don't dive right in.
>>
>>35156118
Thanks a lot man, can't wait to experiment with his shit
>>
Used to do 1000mg of Triple C's. Gotta hit that fourth plateau!
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.