[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHat? My life is difficult too! Well yes, my job is to look and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 18

File: clem.jpg (90KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
clem.jpg
90KB, 1080x1080px
WHat? My life is difficult too! Well yes, my job is to look and feel good but that's hard work!
>>
>>35146248
I wish I was a pretty girl

Life would be so original
>>
>>35146248
My job is heavy lifting in the woods 6 days a week. I have permanently dirty-looking, calloused hands. I look like I'm in blackface from the coal I handle.
>>
>>35146248
I mean it depends on what level of these industries you are.
If you are a low tier model then you are pretty much fucked 30/35 and can start looking for a husband to provide for you because you never learned shit.
>>
Life of a modern woman:
1. Wake up at 5 am
2. Chase after the kids
3. Make breakfast and lunch for husband and kids
4. Rush the kids to daycare
5. Rush to work
6. Work 8-5 at a crappy job where your coworkers are catty
7. Rush to daycare and pick up the kids
8. Rush home
9. Cook dinner for husband and kids
10. Eat
11. Clean up and by the time you are done it's 8
12. Help the kids with homework
13. Bathe the kids and put them to bed
14. Bathe and sleep

> Barely have time for your husband and sex

> barely have time for yourself

> steadily gain weight due to lack of time to exercise husband hates this

> don't have time to make healthy meals from scratch, just throw some frozen food in the oven

> wish you were a SAHM but your husband says they are lazy gold diggers and his mom was a single mom who did it all, why can't you do it all?

> husband makes slightly less than you

> rent is extremely high, like $2300 a month for a little apartment
>>
>>35146360
My aunt and her husband work a full time job and her husband comes home before her, gets the kids off the bus and then watches tv with them until my aunt comes home and then she is expected to make dinner. I want to hit my uncle honestly. Even if he can't cook he can make toast or macaroni or soup instead of waiting around to be served.
>>
>>35146360
this is so true. Watching my friends rn with their first children and they all complain about their shitty lives.

Never ever am I falling for the children meme. It only allows the jews to control you and keep you in debt forever.
>>
>>35146395
Me too. That's the life of a modern woman. Men expect and need their wives to work but then they don't even bother helping out in the house.

I don't want kids unless I can just work part time. I can't handle too much stress. I make this clear early on w men though.
>>
>>35146448
Lol I think the problem is the pope, not the Jews. He wants to bring back the dark ages.

The thing is, I love kids. I long to be a mother. But I don't want my kids to never see me and have a mom who is constantly stressed. My kids are going to be raised by me and if that's not possible, no kids.
>>
>>35146360
That doesn't happen at all.
>modern mothers caring about their children and being responsible
>>
>>35146504
How is the pope the problem? I'm interested.

The fact that half of marriages end in divorce and that 2 parents must work to just provide enough is ridiculous. I would never bring a child into this world under these circumstances.
>>
>>35146504
>roastie whore falling for the Dark Ages meme
Go away normalfag.
>>
>>35146587
Imagine yourself as the mother in that anon's post and think how long you'd stay a responsible mother before you crack.

Being a mother isn't even considered a respectable role in society. Everything you do is underplayed and people only ask that you do more, no matter what. It's maddening.
>>
>>35146587
every single mother I know follows this exact model. My dad did nothing around the house, didn't have a job, etc. My mom worked 3 jobs and took care of the kids.
My uncle works, my aunt works, my aunt does the housework and takes care of the kids.

I have never seen a doting father, I have only heard stories about my grandfather who was as close to that as I can imagine, because he took care of the kids while my grandma worked.
>>
>>35146587
Yes it does and the men "help" but not really.

>>35146589
The papacy is the beast described in revelation and the little horn.
http://www.neverendingtruth.net/LittleHorn.htm

The thing says Antiochus but it is not. The pope persecuted believers, changed the sabbath from the 7th day to the 1st day, rose from earth and calls himself the vicar of Christ.
>>
>>35146360
Life of a modern woman:

1. Wake up at 6 am
2. Chase after the kids
3. Microwave corn dogs for the kids
4. Husband drops kids off to daycare on way to work.
5. Rush to living room.
6. Calls Tyrone over and takes his seed.
7. Goes to the mall and spends husband's hard earned money.
8. Late to daycare and pick up the kids
9. Brings home PF Changs
10. Eat
11. Clean off cum from ealier in the day.
12. Tells husband he needs to make more money.
13. Watches Netflix while texting Tyrone behind husband's back.
14. Bathe and sleep
>>
>>35146699
It would be impressive for a woman to find time to cheat on her husband while working 9-5 and taking care of kids and her husband desu.

If you honestly think a modern house hold can run on only one spouses' salary you're fucked.
>>
>>35146641
Yes and people say crap like "I did this and this and this as a mom and worked 2 jobs and you should be able to do it too, or else you are lazy". And feminists consider SAHM's lazy and anti women. Men consider SAHM's lazy and gold diggers. Women who aren't feminist see SAHM's as privilidged and rich. So the SAHM role is combined with the worker role, and everything is pushed together and the woman is expected to do both and do it all.

>>35146662
Same here. My dad did nothing at all in the house. My church and job is filled with women with lives like this. They constantly tell me how they wish they were single like me and how marriage is suffering. And almost all are obese. The only happy one is one that kind of let go of her kids and isn't involved in their lives.
>>
>>35146360
Life of a modern woman
1. Wake up at like 2pm because they're lazy cunts
2. "who needs kids! abortions are fun!"
3. Eat massive breakfast because you're a fat pig fuck you
4. Dozens of beta orbiters provide for you so there's no need to work
5.Call chad and fuck him, which is unfair because you're not fucking poor robots. Robots are in desperate need of sexual attention so not fucking them is mean and wrong. You are complicit in the suicide of every robot who ever died, and in the deaths of the normies who were killed by them
6.So fuck all day
7. Sleep
8. Repeat, lead a life of hedonism because you've abandoned all morality and tradition, who cares about the preservation of your race and society when you can mindlessly and pointlessly chase short term pleasure for your entire life
>>
>>35146699
Lol only if the husband is super rich.
>>
>>35146820
Where do I find dozens of beta orbiters to pay me money?

I want some of that. I hate my job.
>>
>>35146820
>>35146841
This. I don't even get paid for working, I want to get free money and gifts.
>>
>>35146841
>>35146858
Here, just use a trip and keep indirectly telling people you're a woman. You're pig ugly but you'll be swarmed by dozens of pathetic losers anyway, they desperately want a "fembot" that they project an idealized "shy qt" personality onto and you'll be perfect for that, plus you're ugly looks will make you appear more attainable to them
>>
File: adfdasfads.jpg (167KB, 736x1367px) Image search: [Google]
adfdasfads.jpg
167KB, 736x1367px
Hello Robots.

The time for this shilling and degeneracy has come to an end.

It is Day Two of our campaign to save /r9k/, and I'd say it's going well, if I could say so myself.
Females have no rights to post on this board, and it shall remain like this forever.

>Ignore female threads.
>Do not reply to female posts.
>Shun female posters.

Women will never realize the struggles of the true robot, the one rejected by society, unwanted by all, ignored by each and every person in the outside world.

Women are PHYSICALLY and MENTALLY incapable of feeling this emotion because they are pampered and loved by society. They cannot suffer as much as we do on a daily basis, yet they make it seem like their problems are so important.

They bask in attention, stating how they have "no bf", but have the ability to spread their legs and have hundreds and hundreds of men lining up.

The time for this has come to an end.

We shall cleanse /r9k/ of this scum.

>Destroy female threads.
>Shitpost female posts.
>Shun female posters.
This board, is our only safe haven in this world.

Society has rejected us, normies have rejected us, everyone has turned their side to us when we need them the most.

Now, they have come here to turn our board into normalfag central. They're here to degenerate it and turn it into /reddit/.

We will NOT stand for this.
>Resist.
>Protect.
>Shitpost.
>>35146776
>>35146776
>>35146776

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35146897
Can I have proof of this.

I was a tripcoder for a few months and I got harassed and doxxed.
>>
>>35146801
I heard marriage drains the life out of women and that it is better for a man to be married than for a woman to be married. I wish I had the source.
>>
>>35146504
I don't get the appeal of children. Is it so worth all the pain and exhaustion just to have them?

25 years and 100's of thousands to raise a child. And for what? They're negatively related to happiness until you get rid of them. And if you separate with your partner, it's hell. What's the point?
>>
>>35146959
I have heard that too

Of course men on here say it hurts them and are all angry about paying child support

>>35146991
I think it's worth it if you can be a SAHM and live in the countryside and homeschool the kids.

Otherwise I wouldn't want kids. They fall into the hands of society instead of your own hands.
>>
>>35146944
How ugly are you, exactly? I'm glad you got doxxed though
>>
>>35146991
It's an easy way to find meaning in boring and monotonous adult life.

Most people aren't satisfied just working and coming home every day to an empty apartment.
>>
>>35147044
I'm a 6/10 and since I am not in the top 20% of women, I am invisible to 80% of men.
>>
File: 1471144199113.jpg (11KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1471144199113.jpg
11KB, 340x340px
>>35146959
Well, what the hell do women even get out of a relationship anymore? What are the benefits?

Men don't even make enough to support women anymore. They're constantly looking for a younger, hotter women after you even get the tiniest bit older.

At least married men statistically live longer than unmarried men. That's a benefit. You basically married a replacement mother, so it makes sense. What do women get? Another dependant? fantastic.
>>
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ROASTIES GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35147093
You're such a total white knight faggot it blows my mind that you think you belong here for even 1 second.

Do us all a favor and end your pathetic life today.
>>
>>35147093
That's all I've seen. Since my parents divorced, every guy my mom has dated (just 3) have been lazy and immature and just wanted her to do their laundry and make their dinner and keep house. All of them have worked regular 9-5 jobs while my mom works from 7am to 11pm 7 days a week. My dad was no exception, I doubt any man in the future who wants to court my mother will be an exception either.
>>
>>35147082
>6/10
I'm guessing you're really a 2/10 then, but that's good because people on this board prefer ugly women. I hope it was really bad when you got doxxed
>>
>>35147071
Children only making your life more boring and monotonous. If you think marriage drains the life out of you, try having children.

You know what's proven to make you happier? More income. Retiring early with a partner you love. Being ABLE to leave a relationship you hate because you don't have 5 kids with them.

I could see having children maybe 80 years ago, but fuck it. It sucks now.

>>35147122
I'm not a guy and it's 100% the truth. Men are the only ones who benefit from marriage now a days. Are you going to make a coherent argument or are you going to REEEE me?
>>
>>35147168
Why don't you try proving your dumbass claims first
>>
File: Kek.jpg (200KB, 1254x1839px) Image search: [Google]
Kek.jpg
200KB, 1254x1839px
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>DERAIL FEMALE THREADS.
>IGNORE FEMALE POSTERS.
>SHITPOST BETA ORBITERS.
>>
>>35146248
Reeeeeee
REEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeEeweeeeee
REEEEE THE FK OUT OF HEREEEEEEE
>>
>>35147168
>I'm not a guy

Oh, okay. That explains why you're such a fucking moron.
>>
>>35147168
>>35147152
>>35146801
I don't think """divorce rape""" is real either. Modern women work, so they earn half the income roughly, so they own half the assets. Men are just being entitled.
Also the reason men get custody of the kids less often is because they don't ask.
http://http//www.pewsocialtrends.org/2011/06/15/a-tale-of-two-fathers/
>>
GET THE FUCK OUT YOU DIRTY WHORES.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BETAS, HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE THE TRUTH?

YOU ARE BEING MANIPULATED BY THESE SOCIOPATHIC WHORES.

THEY WANT NOTHING MORE THEN TO BASK IN YOUR PAIN AND DESIRE.

THEY WILL NEVER PAY REAL ATTENTION TO YOU.

THEY WANT EVERYTHING FROM YOU, BUT HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER.

DO YOU REALLY THINK THESE WHORES WILL START TEXTING YOU AND YOU'LL GET IN A RELATIONSHIP AND LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER?

IF SO, YOU'RE FUCKING PATHETIC.

GET OFF THIS BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35147205
>>35147227
>moron
>dumbass
all you can say against me because it's true.

women who have children or get married are falling into a trap. men have nothing to offer anymore.
>>
>>35147093
This is so true.

And being a SAHM is extremely risky. If the guy leaves you, you end up poor from being out of the job market for so long.

>>35147109
See how you don't even bother arguing the point? You just say REE?

Because we are right and you don't have anything to say.

>>35147122
See how you don't even argue the point? You just say "kill yourself"? Because we are right. Marriage sucks for women and is good for men.

>>35147152
Yes. Men want a breadwinner who brings in a high income and a cook and a servant. They want money and housekeeping. They are the gold diggers.

>>35147156
No it wasn't they didn't find out who I was just my county.

And you don't even bother arguing my point. Because I am right.

>>35147209
>>35147213
You say REE because we are right.
>>
>>35147250
>pointlessly reveals that it is a woman on /r9k/, when it knows that it will just be met with more abuse after doing so
>these are the actions of a so called rational human being
Sorry, you're clearly really smart and cool. Now can you actually use evidence to prove anything that you've written so far?
>>
>>35147277
>you don't even bother arguing my point
There's no point trying to argue against something that you didn't even try to prove in the first place. You're just coming across as a bitter, lonely bitch that blames her problems on other people instead of looking at what she's doing wrong...pretty pathetic honestly:/
>>
>>35147241
Mmm excellent article.
Men don't even want their kids around.
And they bitch about losing a small portion of their income.

>>35147246
Argue my point instead of saying Ree.

Notice that not one man says here "I don't want women to suffer. I want my wife to lead a happy life. I want to help in child rearing and housework and be there for my family or have my wife be a SAHM."

Notice that?

Because it's true. Men are the sociopaths.

>>35147250
Amen
>>
File: 1487824835683.gif (96KB, 248x203px) Image search: [Google]
1487824835683.gif
96KB, 248x203px
>>35147277
Refer to this thread you dumb whore.
>>35146776
>>35146776
>>35146776
"Women will never realize the struggles of the true robot, the one rejected by society, unwanted by all, ignored by each and every person in the outside world.

Women are PHYSICALLY and MENTALLY incapable of feeling this emotion because they are pampered and loved by society. They cannot suffer as much as we do on a daily basis, yet they make it seem like their problems are so important.

They bask in attention, stating how they have "no bf", but have the ability to spread their legs and have hundreds and hundreds of men lining up.

The time for this has come to an end.

We shall cleanse /r9k/ of this scum."

FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING WHORE.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35147311
I'm asking you for ONE benefit women get from marrying. On average.

>single, childless women earn more than their male counterparts
>married men live statistically longer than single men
>children negatively impact happiness until they leave then nest (that's at least 25 years)

Men can't provide enough for women, men aren't needed to "protect" women or hunt food for us anymore, dicks are a dime a dozen.

literally WHAT do men provide in a relationship???
>>
>>35147356
So when you have kids and get married what are you going to do when your wife says she is overwhelmed and tired?
>>
>>35147361
You know why?
Because women don't want MEN to have a happy life.
You whores have abused us for years, and now we leave and create our own place for discussion.

NOW, you come HERE and ruin our safe haven too.

If WE were seeking YOU out, then we'd be the fuckheads.

But no, it's YOU coming to US.

So fuck off REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35146504
>>wants to bring back the dark ages
>>first pope to do serious work pro-lgbt
>>believes in aliens
>>drive shitty personal vehicle instead of pope-mobiles

Im not normally edgy but i hope youre a Jew with that lame blame-shift just so we can turn you into ash after Boston Cream pie-ing you donught hole. Someone apparently has never left their house before because youre more sheltered that a irish boy in catholic school who "randomly" wants to be trans female after meeting the priest for private lessons.
>>
>>35147364
MOST OF YOU ARE ALONE BECAUSE YOU ONLY WANT THE TOP 20% OF WOMEN

GO AFTER THE 6 OUT OF 10'S
>>
>>35147399
Kek, shut the fuck up with your bullshit.

Women only go for Chads, and they don't CARE for others.

You only come here to play with our emotions, and bask in our attention.

Admit it, whore, and leave.

You've NEVER, not ONCE in your life suffered anywhere as much as we do EVERY DAY.

You have no idea what it's like to suffer truly.
You were BORN pampered by society, adjusting itself to YOUR every need.

BACK THE FUCK OFF WHORE REEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35147371
>ONE benefit women get from marrying.
Other than the opportunity to start a family with someone they love, which is supposed to be a point? The economic benefit is that you can combine your income with your partner, thus raising your standard of living. Or you can just not work and let the man earn for you, as it is socially acceptable to do so. Sorry you're too much of a fuck ugly piggy to land a man who works anything other than minimum wage
>>
>>35147380
I want men to have a happy life but I don't want to be a doormat. I want to work part time and be a SAHM

I want to cook for my husband and kids plant based and wholesome meals low in sugar and high in fiber and vitamins.

I want to grow a huge garden in the backyard that we can survive off of if disaster happens.

I want to decorate the house beautifully and comfortably and have the kids be tall and healthy.

I want my husband to be rested and happy and not have to work crazy hours to survive.

And I want to go camping on a regular basis

>>35147388
His car is a fiat which means faithful and he is saying he is faithful in his fiat.

And there are aliens but they are watching us because our planet is such a disaster.
>>
>>35147376
How is that a relevant question? I don't want kids or marriage
>>
>>35147399
You're not a 6, and it looks like you don't understand how mentally fucked people on this board are
>>
>>35147435
I don't want a Chad because I want my husband all to me and only me.

>>35147447
You need to pull like $100k to support a family unless you live in Kentucky

Minimum wage my butt.
My coworker works and struggles and she makes $66k and he makes $70k.
>>
File: 1488062978949.jpg (33KB, 283x390px)
1488062978949.jpg
33KB, 283x390px
>>35147458
Don't fucking lie to me, whore.
There ARE no good women left.
Society has made all women bad.
>>
>>35147484
I am a 6. I posted online and got an 8 which means I am a 6.
>>
File: 1488067408155.jpg (96KB, 700x754px) Image search: [Google]
1488067408155.jpg
96KB, 700x754px
>>35147485
Don't fucking lie to me.

You want a husband so that he will pamper you with attention and money.

PIC SO FUCKING RELATED.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35147485
>You need to pull like $100k to support a family unless you live in Kentucky
Where are you pulling that number from? Try and prove it with something other than anecdotal evidence
>>
>>35147371

>single, childless women earn more than their male counterparts

You don't have to work as many hours or at more demanding jobs when you can have a male do that stuff for you.

>children negatively impact happiness until they leave then nest (that's at least 25 years)

Women can and do have children outside of marriage.

If the state didn't cuck everyone else by taking money from them and giving it to morons that don't know how to use contraceptives then it would be more desirable to have a decent partner to help raise children instead of just riding the hottest dicks you can find.
>>
>>35147503
If you're actually a 6 then you must be some kind of super mega bitch that naturally repels all men with psychic ultra cunt mindenergy
>>
File: 1483927487896.jpg (8KB, 320x200px) Image search: [Google]
1483927487896.jpg
8KB, 320x200px
>>35147447
>Other than the opportunity to start a family with someone they love,
That's the point retard.
All men can do is offer their sperm and then sit back and let women raise their children.

THEN the women has to live miserably just like this >>35146360 because they have to work and raise the kids. Like I said, having children negatively impacts happiness.

> The economic benefit is that you can combine your income with your partner,
"merging" salaries is only a benefit to the male because single, childless women make more than single, childless men. Women lose out on a lot of money if they choose to have kids.

And then if a divorce occurs, they're "gold digging whores" for needing assistance for all the money they lost out on.

>Or you can just not work and let the man earn for you, as it is socially acceptable to do so.
MEN CANNOT PROVIDE ENOUGH TO SUPPORT A FAMILY.

It makes more sense to go to a sperm bank. It's even better genetically.
>>
File: 1488068445184.jpg (273KB, 788x999px)
1488068445184.jpg
273KB, 788x999px
>women come on 4chan for attention.
>their gullible minds and beings meet other women.
>they throw shit at each other.
>betas open their eyes and see.
>start throwing hate at them.

Why, oh why does every fembot thread turn into a shitshow kek?
>>
>>35147492
See the guys I rejected have all had mental health issues or disagreed with me on fundamental things, like religion. It wasn't like "fuck off nerd". I got to know them and either they said I am too religious or they disagreed w me.

>>35147504
Reverse the genders and it is true.

>>35147514
I live in Los Angeles.
It's too expensive here.
If i tell men "I want to leave because you don't make enough money to support me here", they will say "REEEEEEEEE!"
>>
>>35147503
Nice b8 looking for a compliment. You're clearly a 4.
>>
File: June-14-2014-03-53-04-image.jpg (183KB, 917x1480px) Image search: [Google]
June-14-2014-03-53-04-image.jpg
183KB, 917x1480px
>>35147594
Kek, why are you so stupid?
Just why?

I'm sorry, but I can't explain it to someone who isn't willing to listen.

>You are SO fucking stupid I can't even explain statistics to you.
>Think about that for a second.
>>
>>35147546
>"merging" salaries is only a benefit to the male
How? Together the couple can do things that they couldn't alone e.g. buy a house

>MEN CANNOT PROVIDE ENOUGH TO SUPPORT A FAMILY.
So all the families that are supported by a man are imaginary then? My dad made shit money and he supported a family of four. Tell me how much you think it costs to support a family and prove that it's impossible to do so at the average wage.

>having children negatively impacts happiness.
For you, because you're a defective human. That's why no one will ever love you :)
>>
I mean... I have to eat healthy, work out, and sometimes even go to the beach to get tanned! Phew.
>>
Are all females either this much of bait-material, or are you all really that stupid?

You come on here on an anonymous board and post fucking photos, discuss information and meet-ups.

GET THE FUCK BACK TO NORMIEBOOK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35147546
Im going to pretend youre correct on all accounts. Where do you live that all males are utter shit like that? Portland, or somewhere in Washington or California? Because Im down to give you real money for whatever snatch you claim isnt worth dating those betas. What do they make average, like below $75k/yr or what?
>>
>>35147594
Theres youre problem. You live in California. Im sorry you live around so many democrats.
>>
>>35147594
Then how old are you, and why are you living there if you can't afford it?
>>
hngg facial aesthethics LUST OF SATAN
>>
File: 1488105636877.jpg (108KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1488105636877.jpg
108KB, 1080x1080px
Why not let her speak for herself

https://youtu.be/J5hF-wlBqHU
>>
>>35147277
All I see you doing is generalizing all men like most of /r9k/ does with women. By doing this you're no better than most of /r9k/.
>>
File: 1481440055529.png (222KB, 635x473px) Image search: [Google]
1481440055529.png
222KB, 635x473px
>>35147833
> reads the commends of the video
mfw people will never say things like that about me if I posted a video because I look like a mutant
>>
File: streiggt.jpg (79KB, 680x1019px)
streiggt.jpg
79KB, 680x1019px
>>35147833
Only really starts at 2:00 and the thread related stuff starts is at 11:00
>>
>>35147629
Men don't even WANT custody. They don't ask. http://http//www.pewsocialtrends.org/2011/06/15/a-tale-of-two-fathers/

>>35147637
Your dad didn't live in Los Angeles.

>>35147649
I work out every day, count my calories, etc. and I am vigilant and am 3 lbs overweight.

>>35147741
It's ok. I will leave. But for now I live with my parents and save a ton of money.

>>35147746
I live with my parents. I have $60k saved up right now and am 22, no debt.

>>35147932
I know there are exceptions. But they are not the norm.
>>
>>35148022
Kek, don't fucking bring me your anecdotal evidence.

All you want is our attention, because after finding a board of lonely, depressed, sex-deprived men you decide to use your massive over-inflated fucking ego of having a vagina as a way of making yourself feel better.
>>
>>35148022
So tell me what's your biggest problem with men and life in general? Why do you believe men are all lazy and entitled? Do you think that men are the problem or that both men and women are to blame?
>>
>>35148071
No I don't.
I see men complaining and complaining here but I am a KISSLESS HANDHOLDLESS VIRGIN and the reason men are all single is because they don't want a traditional, cute, conservative, loving girl. They don't. They want a breadwinner who is successful and pulls a high salary and who does all the housework.
>>
>>35148096
Men and women.

Feminism plus MGTOW plus TRP. All on the same team.
>>
File: 1472709356077.png (36KB, 1446x265px) Image search: [Google]
1472709356077.png
36KB, 1446x265px
>>35148022
Why do you think women earn more than men?
>>
>>35148197
Marriage is a two way street that nobody wants to cross anymore. Either the man expects too much or the woman. That's why so many people don't marry anymore and instead just do one night stands or short term relationships.
>>
>>35148108
>They want a breadwinner who is successful and pulls a high salary and who does all the housework.
Nah, that's what you want. You can't get it though, because you're an ugly pig fuck hole
>>
I would like to be pampered, where's my money which you imply I am entitled to for being female? I wanna get up at 2pm instead of supporting my boyfriend who can't be arsed to work himself? Everyone on here is bullshitting REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35148235
60% of women are bread winners.

>>35148340
That's why I give up

WGTOW.

>>35148452
I am not fat. I am 5' and 115 lbs.
>>
>>35148623
>60% of women are bread winners.
Where are you getting that from?

https://www.census.gov/data/tables/time-series/demo/income-poverty/cps-pinc/pinc-02.html

Male
>18 years and over, all races, median income $38,158.
>Single (never married) median income $25,060.
> Married median income $48,469

Female
>18 years and over, all races, median income $24,429.
> Single (never married) median income $20,812.
> Married median income $26,391
>>
>>35148623
You're heavier than me and I'm 5' 10". Sorry, but you're a fat lil piggy and you'll need to stop eating all those muffins if you wanna land that 6' 58k+ dude with a nice car
>>
>>35148623
>60% of women are bread winners.
>feministing user comes to /r9k/ to pointlessly argue with disenfranchised misogynistic males, lives with parents, will die alone with no family or anyone who loves her
Wow, you must have some kind of super brain?
>>
>>35148832
WTF

>>35148777
http://feministing.com/2012/06/26/sixty-percent-of-women-are-primary-breadwinner-but-still-doing-most-of-the-housework/

>>35148882

I AM NOT A FEMINIST

I AM SAYING MEN HATE WOMEN

I am thin, hard working, decent job, cook, clean, sew, kind, loving, cute, gentle, KHV, religious etc.

But it is still NOT GOOD ENOUGH for men.

Lol.
Men are the picky ones.
>>
File: 1467154352133.png (340KB, 913x507px)
1467154352133.png
340KB, 913x507px
>>35149016
They probably won't fuck you because you're a retard who believes unsourced feministing headlines over US census bureau data
>>
File: 1488136673693.jpg (293KB, 683x1024px)
1488136673693.jpg
293KB, 683x1024px
>>35147833
Way too "girly". The definition of a basic bitch.
I'd rather have an autistic gf who doesn't obsess over cloths and makeup any day
> pic related
>>
>>35146360
Where do you live?

OREGANO COMMENTARO
>>
Just DEL this fucking forsaken thread
>>
>>35149016
A. Literally nowhere in that link says women are primary breadwinners.
B. Men work more than women.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/178637/worldwide-men-women-full-time-work.aspx
C. Tits or GTFO.
>>
>>35149796
Los Angeles. This is life in LA
>>
I mean people don't wanna say it, but modeling is hard. It's stressful, if you gain even a pound you can't get work, I know VS models have to go to the gym like 5/6 times a week
>>
>>35149206
clothes*
you illiterate retard how come so many people cannot spell that properly
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.