[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw stage iv non-small cell lung cancer with mets to brain,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: feelsgoodman.jpg (71KB, 607x850px) Image search: [Google]
feelsgoodman.jpg
71KB, 607x850px
>tfw stage iv non-small cell lung cancer with mets to brain, spine, and tibia bone (srs)
i know they tell us smoking causes cancer, but i didnt expect my prayers to be answered this quick!
>>
File: 1460107898510.jpg (119KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1460107898510.jpg
119KB, 900x900px
>>35145799
how long did/ have you been smoking for? this has me a little noided
>>
>>35145799
So do they give you a choice of whether or not you want to be treated?
>>
>>35145799
It's going to be a painful death, anon.
I hope you realize that.
>>
>>35145856
Sounds kinda hot desu
Ijgcguu
>>
>>35145799
I feel like if I got cancer I wouldn't go with any of the three most common treatment options offered in America (chemo, radiation, surgery).
>>
DON'T skimp out on pain meds. Get as much as possible and when you become bedridden, just overdose on them. I mean, it's nice that you have an excuse to be out of this misery in a year but the last couple of months will be painful.
>>
>>35145799
See you in hell robro.
>>
>>35145899

Chemo make you sick and bed ridden all the time.
>>
>>35145936
Why u saying that? My gran died of brain cancer and she went out thinking I was my cousin, and some other weird shit, but she was not in pain.
>>
>>35145836
only 7 years. guess i just got super lucky

>>35145839
yeah, i'm gonna to make my family happy

>>35145856
i look forward to it
>>
>>35145975

Brain cancer is different. Your gran was lucky. I've seen close relatives die of lung cancer and it was not pretty. During the last two months they were a bed ridden corpse hooked to a machine cause they couldn't even breath properly.
>>
>>35145856
not if he eats buckshot beforehand, no
>>
>>35146056
Why do we do this? Force sick people to stick around like that just so they can die a month later
>>
>>35146110

I don't know. It's cruel. Would have been better if they could just be euthanised once they became bed ridden.
>>
>>35146056
i have adenocarcinoma and my lung primary isn't that big or fast growing so i doubt it will be lung tumour uptake that kills me, probably the brain mets or some kind of complication
>>
File: 1486242352584.jpg (38KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1486242352584.jpg
38KB, 657x527px
>smoked for 8 years
>20-30 a day
>born with a nice set of straight teeth (unusual for a britbong)
>Incisors started to break and wear down on the side where I would smoke
>feel horrible
>quit 2 years ago

still trying to get the tar stains of the back of my bottom teeth and kinda worrying that I am developing a lump on my throat

I was fucking stupid for smoking, you don't think the bad effect will happen until they do
>>
>>35145799

what made you get tested

what were the symptoms?
>>
>>35145799
I don't like to smoke, but I drink Cola everyday... maybe I can be as lucky as Edd Gould (R.I.P)
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.