[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

School shootings - beta uprising thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: 1481221471040.jpg (309KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1481221471040.jpg
309KB, 1280x720px
ITT: we discuss the school schootings (Columbine, Isla Vista, Sandy Hook and others).
Post your feels about them, about Rodger or Lanza and about their preys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDTZ7iX4vTQ
>>
>>35145005
orygynyly
originalio
>>
>>35145005
Mr. Rodger deserves to have his very own threads. It's degeneracy to discuss about him among the lesser shooters, who had no style, intelligence or elegance, but only were a bunch of brutes with no class.
>>
File: door-012.jpg (437KB, 2015x2015px) Image search: [Google]
door-012.jpg
437KB, 2015x2015px
>>35145557

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>35145679
Thanks for the reply. It was the first one today, for ALL of the 17 comments I've made. You must be a normie bully or a robot who is not aware of the "Project Normie Deportation", under which all "normies", among those who spell and type English correctly, need to be shunned.

It's good that you have some fun in your life, with posting pictures of doors insinuating that Mr. Rodger did something wrong with not shooting it open to be caught by a police so that he could not have completed the actual climax of his action at the beautiful streets of Isla Vista.
>>
I put this r9k tune together a while back and it's somewhat appropriate to this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5L4k70ok-rk
>>
My brother was planning a school shooting but our parent's found his guns.

I suspect he killed himself via car crash because he died in a car crash a couple weeks later but it could have been a legitimate accident.
>>
>>35146075
>>35145557
Woot Rodgers was a pathetic failure even in his rampage

All he did was kill his other robot Roomate's and then run a bitch over

He seriously had all this time to brood and plan, have you been to Isla vista? The place is packed with kids he could have built a few makeshift bombs, he could have gone from house party to house party mowing people down

I'm a normie and I could have done a 1000x better school shorting than that autistic sister snooping faggot
>>
>>35146437
In the history of US there wasn't a real school schooting when 1-3 real robots who were the students of that HS in that time killed over 30 normies.

Maybe Cho, but he was at Uni at that time, although he was a true robot, who was also a sperg in HS.
>>
>>35146437
Well hello there normie. His roommates were probably "robots", but they had it lot better than Elliot, they had each others and other friends, at least one who visited them on a daily basis and with whom they had exotic dinners in their apartment. Their friend, then again, probably was not a robot at all, but had a girlfriend or at least dates, as he always went outside at night, not telling about his plans to his own roommates. Elliot did not only "ran a bitch over" but shot three Alpha Phi sorority girls two of which died. Then he shot a normie guy in front of a deli shop and injured 13 more people. He could not go from party house to party house, as there obviously was not any parties going on, as it was the end of the semester and everyone had already left for their home towns. He did not want to use a bomb, because it would have been too complicated to construct one in his see through dormatory room.

I'm not saying this to prove he was not a "failure", but to correct your wrong ideas. All in all it's not the body count that counts, but his persona, that was high above your average douchebag or a brute or a fool slashing with guns making funny cartoon faces before, during and after the action.
>>
>>35146859

I'm not even against you guys fantasizing about killing a bunch of valid useless eater but f you are going to idolize virgins tech or Andrea Brevik guys that really made a dent

Eliot was a fuckig sperg autist who failed at literally everything in life despite being rich and smart and averagely attractive

He even failed at shooting up the captive populating in Isla vista, I hope his last thoughts as the cops blew him away was what a complete and total fucktard he was
>>
>>35146942
His last thought was, that he made it, and that he'd be forvever remembered, as he is, thanks to the discussion of various topics he brought up.

He would've been a success, had he only passed the treshold of dating one single girl. He had a lot of potential in him, unlike many other shooters.

https://youtu.be/VTOz9026U0s
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.