[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you guys dont even realise how bad this board is fucking you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: kek.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
you guys dont even realise how bad this board is fucking you up in the brain

the longer you call yourself a beta or a robot, the longer you will be one

then you niggers are trying to find comfort in your depression because you don't have the motivation to jump out of your comfort zone

guys, i dont know what to say that will make you understand - but you need to just fucking leave this board.

>inb4 normie get out REEEEEEEEEEE

fuck you. I was a robot too but my cousin has helped me fight this shit and get on top of my game. I was on anti-depressants and heading for a life as a NEET. He took me to the beach and didnt drive me home until I asked 4 girls for their numbers. I overcame my anxiety by just fully supressing my feelings and IGNORING MY EMOTIONS

the reason why you guys fail at life is because you let your emotions and hormones control you. Try this, next time you go out - close your eyes and focus on your breathing - wait for an emotion to come up and dont succumb to it. make that emotion your bitch.

Cmon guys, do you really wanna be reaching 40-50 years old and still being a robot? I dont fucking think so.

If anyone needs to chat and needs help and more importantly FUCKING MOTIVATION, i can give contact info. I wanna help out my former fellow robots to get back on top of their lives

>but im already 27 my life is over

no its not, your age doesnt mean shit if you have the right mindset
>>
Your insight into what constitutes as good mental health is horrifyingly sad.
>>
>>35144528
please elaborate

this comment is not original
>>
>>35144579
You got some girls' numbers, doesn't mean you're james fucking bond. Take your self congratulatory normalshit bait to /adv/
>>
>>35144499
Another note to add: I was going prison gay - thought I was bi and still not sure if i am. Actually considered becoming a trap because I was so fucking lonely. Now I am not bothered by the fact i am lonely and am taking steps every day to change that.

Its a dangerous road boys, you dont want to start turning degenerate simply because of your depression and loneliness. You CAN change your loneliness but first you gotta stop it getting to your mental state.

Your thoughts are influenced by your feelings then your feelings are influenced by your thoughts. If you continue to think negatively by staying in this environment (r9k), you will only find yourself falling deeper and deeper into this hole just like I did.

I was 'this' close to fully deluding myself that I was a tranny and autistic
>>
>>35144662
Actually, I only got 1 after trying many many many times. I'm not tooting my own horn. The point is that i always thought this was impossible because of the environment (in this case, the boards i hanged out in) influencing my thoughts to think like a depressed beta, so I became a depressed beta.

Now I'm hanging out with and consuming content from alpha's - and on the road to becoming non-beta.
>>
the magic of 4chan. People run out of arguments so they just sage the thread
>>
>>35144528
>Your insight into what constitutes as good mental health is horrifyingly sad.
No, faggot. He's actually correct. You're just too much of a turboretard to extract the pertinent information.

>>35144662
Let me take a stab at this. Either you're a NEET or you're in Uni. Either way, you more than likely live in some housing that was provided to you by your parents. Get the fuck out of here you normal fucking faggot. Having your parents pay for anything implies that they care for you; if you aren't a drop out and if you weren't homeless, you're not a robot.
>>
>>35144499
Anon, I know that what you say is the truth

Please help me

Genuinely
>>
ok OP im going to leave. im going to get my grades up and im going to get out of my shit hole of a town. This board has polluted my mind and perspective on life. its time
>>
>>35144499
>i can give contact info

ok. do it.
>>
>>35144499
what this guy says
also, "robot" is not even a thing IRL
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.