[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I woke up, took a massive disgusting shit, then, got out of bed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: 1475397628745.png (58KB, 2760x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1475397628745.png
58KB, 2760x2000px
I woke up, took a massive disgusting shit, then, got out of bed and ate breakfast.

How's your day going, lads?
>>
>>35143650
Its almost over and I havent been out of bed yet
>>
Pretty shitty. I also took a gross shit. Woke up still drunk from last night. Too drunk to go get food but I'm hungry. Forever cringing at all the stupid things I did last night. Half of them when I was still sober because I'm fucking retarded and don't know how to be a human being.
>>
File: 1487984230178.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1487984230178.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>>35143650
>I woke up, took a massive disgusting shit, then, got out of bed
>>
>>35143676
What did you do lad? Go on, indulge us.
>>
>>35143703
Some woman was introducing herself to me and holding her hand right out in front of her like she wanted me to shake her hand. So I did and introduced myself too. Except I guess she wasn't trying to shake my hand and looked really confused and ended up leaving after that. Who holds their hand out right in front of them like that when they talk? Why am I so autistic? I also brought up star wars and pokemon too much to other people. I shouldn't have tried to actually talk to people for once. I regret everything.
>>
File: 1450176791607.png (7KB, 260x399px) Image search: [Google]
1450176791607.png
7KB, 260x399px
Pretty okay. Woke up, wanted to kill myself, turned on pc, got coffee while it booted up, now sipping said coffee while listening to music and browsing rk9
>>
File: 1475499083772.jpg (16KB, 304x334px) Image search: [Google]
1475499083772.jpg
16KB, 304x334px
So you first took a shit, then got out of bed?
>>
Have you people really never heard the oldest dadjoke there is?
>>
File: 1488111866078.jpg (6KB, 200x189px) Image search: [Google]
1488111866078.jpg
6KB, 200x189px
Woke up at midday, browsed pol and r9k, checked news, ate weetabix, worried about the impending doom of going back to college tomorrow after a week break.
>>
>>35143790
When I experience that post-druken anxiety I always remind myself how little I thought of the words and actions of everyone else that was there and reason they are probably the same and as such they don't dwell over the things you said, unless of course you said something particularly shocking and heinous.
>>
>>35143855
I'm pretty drunk so I didn't even realize it was worded funny, but I see it now.
>>
>>35143790
Don't worry about it man, that's really nothing.

If it makes you feel better I got drunk on Friday and ended up doing coke and making out with a friend, who is also a guy.
>>
>>35143650
I'm still at the massive shit part, for me.
Don't know what to eat, desu
>>
>>35143878
That's true. Even though I know people probably aren't thinking about it I can't stop thinking about it. It's like my brain is stuck on a loop. I feel like I offended that woman by grabbing her hand.
>>
>>35143898
That's pretty crazy lol. Only time I ever did coke I told a girl she was pretty and I would have sex with her... she told me I'm a nice guy but she wouldn't ever have sex with me. Then I got a massive nosebleed. I don't like how coke makes you feel like you could tell anyone anything or do anything.
>>
>>35143867
same but i only browse here to feel better about my life i am a normie desu
>>
>>35144427
Normies are fine desu, just don't take relationships for granted and live a full life.
>>
>>35143676
Same... blacked out at a certain point last night. Well, at least I passed out before fights broke out
>>
>>35143650
>tfw no legs
>this is my greatest fear
>>
>>35144471
That's not fucking true
Reeeeeee
>>
Didn't sleep well yesterday, so I went to bed early around midnight. Had a nightmare and woke up, couldn't fall back asleep, got a little over 2 hours. So I just got up and read. Around 7 I was hungry, so I made a fried egg sandwich with ham and Swiss with some black coffee. Did some writing, now I'm going to try and take a short nap.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.