[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A trip to BK

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

>be me
>craving a whopper
>i have no idea how much it costs, so I bring a 10 dollar bill just to be safe
>get in my truck and drive to burger king
>order at the little speaker thing, all goes well
>pull up to the window
>it costs 4$
>hand him the 10
>he asks why i gave him so much money
>don't know what to say, get really nervous
>i put it in drive and speed away without my food
>pull out in front of like 4 cars
>they're honking at me
>stop at a red light
>lady behind me flips me off
>jesusfuckingchristgetmeoutofhere
>get back home and order a pizza online instead

anybody else had a similar experience? this happened to me last night.
>>
I can relate lol
>>
wtf is wrong with you guys? goddamn
>>
>>35143589
>>he asks why i gave him so much money
That didn't happen lol
if anything, BcucKs would like having $10s around for all the nignogs that pay for $5 meals with $20
>>
>>35143661
i swear it happened. it was a fat, middle aged white guy. looked kinda like ron jeremy. it was 15 dollars by the way, not 10.
>>
>>35143685
>it was 15 dollars
OK, that makes much more sense.
I exclusively use plastic now, too much possibility to have a sperg attack fumbling with cash.
>>
>>35143589
>>he asks why i gave him so much money
What the fuck? Should have gotten that wagie fired. Thats the stupidest thing I've heard holy fuck
>>
this is fake but nice try OP
>>
>>35143589
>get back home and order a pizza online instead
at least you learnt from your mistakes
>>
>>35143724
I hate using cash, but it looks retarded if you use a debit card for anything under 50$
>>
>>35143685
Are there 15 dollar bills? What did you hand him?
>>
>>35143766
Where do you guys come up with all those rules? Do you have weekly meetings where you decide whats weird and whats normal?
>>
>>35143767
A 10 and a 5
>>
>>35143795
>A 10 and a 5
>it costs 4$
you done fucked up OP
>>
>>35143795
why didn't you just give him the five?
>>
>>35143795
Isnt 5 already more than 4? What the hell did you give him the ten for?
>>
>>35143589
>he asks why I gave him so much money

I strongly suspect this whole story is made up, but if it isn't, the cashier is just as autistic as you.
>>
>>35143829
lol i don't know what i was thinking. i didn't want to fumble around with the money so I just handed him what was in my hands. I know it's stupid. That's why I fucking freaked out and skid out of there. To save myself from the embarrassment
>>
>>35143872
Read the le thread. We figured it out already.
>>
I believe it. You're all so autistic, nothing you say/do surprises me anymore.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.