[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no ENTJ fembot gf The search continues

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 13

File: 1487955249554.jpg (243KB, 565x800px) Image search: [Google]
1487955249554.jpg
243KB, 565x800px
>tfw no ENTJ fembot gf

The search continues
>>
Last thread was pretty comfy OP, hope you find your ENTJ gf
>>
>>35143025
Hey, I'm ENTJ.
>>
>>35143025
sorry anon but an ENTJ gf sounds like an annoying roastie that never stops talking
>>
>>35143246

Are you a girl(female) though?
>>
Best way to get an ENTJ girlfriend is to become an ENTJ.

You don't want to do that though. Talking specifically on my behalf here but most ENTJs are melancholic loners

It's fucking frustrating to be a 'leader' and being alone most of the times

>maybe you're actually introverted

Nope. I like some people and I get bored too quick if I don't interact with someone. Same if I spend the whole day bored at home. I want to go clubbing with my friends but most of them are shut ins because as an ENTJ I'm very picky on who I get along with.
>>
>>35143838

Are you the guy from the previous thread?

Anyways, thats not really true. INFP male ENTJ female is for example a surprisingly good match. Im not INFP myself, so if even the more "gentle" INFPs are able to handle the cutthroat nature of ENTJs then other types can surely do so as well.
>>
Anyone have a link to the types that go best together? I know it's not perfect and exact, but it can't hurt.
>>
>>35143914
>INFP male ENTJ female is for example a surprisingly good match
How the fuck is this supposed to work? Looks like oth parties would need to put in a ton of effort.
t. INFP
>>
I'm an ISTJ and I cannot get along with F people at all. They're all so illogical and make choices based on bullshit feefees
>>
>>35144171

This is how they get along >>35111241
>>
redpill me on ISTP bls
>>
>>35144534

What exactly do you want to be redpilled on?
>>
>>35143280
this.
ENTJ here
>>
i know a normie that is enfp-t, any idea on what i can take advantage?
he is a little beta
>>
>>35144534
>tfw no ISTP gf

Best qts.
>>
>>35144663

Im gonna need some context here. What are you trying to achieve? Are you a roast trying to manipulate a guy?
>>
>>35144722
no i am a robot khv that normally makes works with him on uni.
can you descrive what the personality means?
>>
>wanting an extrovert gf

Reminder that 50% of population is introvert and introversion has nothing to do with with shyness and stuff. Being introvert is objectively better as long as you don't have shit social skills and don't hate people. Extroverts are too needy.
>>
>>35145009

ENFPs are fun, kind people who usually are creative and have good, surprisings ideas that others might not have thought of. They usually direct their energy towards having fun with friends, doing drugs and art related hobbies.

I dont know what you exactly mean with "take advantage" though. Do you want to exploit him for material gain or is there another goal you have in mind?
>>
>>35144534
Right Wind Death Squads : The Type
>>
>>35145247

Nah, thats ESTJ
>>
INTP male ENTJ female is objectively the best match
>>
>>35146297
INTPs are complete fucking trash and nobody should be expected to be with them romantically.
>>
>>35146464

Why the hate boyo. Whats your type?
>>
>>35145124
not really material since i do not have a pussy
mostly get work done on uni with him and him doing all the work.
i already kind of do that but i also make the "dificult part" not really dificult for me but to him it is.
>fun
idk he is quite focused on the uni stuff but he is a normalfag and had gfs before.
he does not like art and doesn't do drugs.
>>
>>35144534
Pretty chill people who usually shades on your bullshit

The istp women are a treasure.
>>
>>35147826

I would advise against what you're doing desu, solely being a normalfag shouldnt be reason enough for someone to deserve exploitation. Unless he is an asshole of course, but ENFPs overwhelmingly are kind people.

Whats your type?
>>
File: mC7cTyN3.jpg (32KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
mC7cTyN3.jpg
32KB, 512x512px
Any another INFP males here?

How would you suggest I end the suffering?
>>
>>35148000
intp, everyone deserves exploitation no one is truly innocent
>>
>>35148243

If you're asking how to kys, I'd imagine a really, really high drop would do the job. But then imagine if someone saw your crushed remains and got nightmares from it. And it'll be someone's bother to clean it up, and then your family and friends will find out and torment themselves over whether they could have done anything or not. Unless you travel to a different part of the world to do it, but then you might like it there and not want to kys after all.

If you don't mean that, then I don't know. Pursue something you've always been interested in, maybe? I know that if you feel like you're just standing still, or doing something you don't believe in / aren't interested in, the hollow feeling comes. I'm feeling hollow right now.
>>
INTJ reporting in.
Over.
>>
>>35144187
Too bad, your duality pair is ENFJ, 2 sensors don't compliment each other quite the way you think

http://www.socionics.com/rel/dlt.htm
>>
>>35144171
It's an odd dynamic, see here

http://www.socionics.com/rel/sp.htm
>>
>tfw not an INTP gf
>>
File: 1482940832734.jpg (178KB, 462x546px) Image search: [Google]
1482940832734.jpg
178KB, 462x546px
>>35149067
What did he mean by this?
>tfw no females ever want an INTP bf
>>
>>35149116
What about ENTP?

Oregano apparently
>>
>>35143025
Who makes these idiotic infographic meme pictures? Why sre they so widely circulated and why are people self-"diagnosing" themselves as these personalities?

This is WORSE than whore-ro-scopes and birth signs. You fags really think if you have an internet generated personality that it correlates to somesort of Historial figure in history? Get dismantled lesser Robots..
>>
File: (you).png (199KB, 1800x1578px) Image search: [Google]
(you).png
199KB, 1800x1578px
>>35149449
originally oregano oreo
>>
File: 1487107902230.png (425KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1487107902230.png
425KB, 800x600px
>>35149449
It is just descriptive, not prescriptive
>>
File: 1471667712524.png (162KB, 392x409px) Image search: [Google]
1471667712524.png
162KB, 392x409px
>>35149347
Are you implying ENTP females would want INTP, or if ENTP men are wanted?
To the first one, all women want Chad and INTP isn't Chad.
To the second, E types are all pretty much normies so you should be fine as long as you also have HEIGHT, FRAME, FACE
>>
>>35149910

ENTP females are cancer. Some of the most unreliable, untrustworthy sluts out there. And they only go for Chads of course.
>>
>>35150379
Of course, but I didn't need to be reminded of that. I saw that well enough reading the posts last time this thread was made
>ENTJ and ENTP girls show up
>"WE'RE NOT LIKE OTHER GIRLS"
>"BUT WE STILL DON'T LIKE PASSIVE BETAS LOL CHAD ONLY"
>>
>>35143025
join discord fembots
https://discord.gg/zT7pN57
be our gf, u r wanted here
>>
>>35150733
ok i am a girl and i will join. thank you. i hope to find a beta bf.
>>
>>35150900
Are you a girl(male) though?
>>
ENTJ here.
Life isn't hell, but it certainly isn't heaven.
>>
>>35151000
no im a male heehee
>>
How 'bout an ENTP femanon gf?
>>
ENTJ
Other people who are ENTJs tend to be insufferable loud mouths and others are impressionable enough to be lead by their energy. I have one other ENTJ friend who I respect but out of those I've met they're just over confident pricks. They also tend to be ego maniacs, this is something I've worked on too. If you meet an ENTJ person chances are they're annoying people to hang out with
>>
File: 1473016435478.jpg (91KB, 336x442px) Image search: [Google]
1473016435478.jpg
91KB, 336x442px
>>35151209
>acting like robots would turn down ANY gf at all
>>
>>35151240
Annoying how?

People tend to mix ENTJs with both ESTPs and ESFPs
>>
>>35151240

You know that the only thing in this post that matters is if you are a girl(female) or not right?
>>
>>35151341
Good point, but truth to be told, I just want attention.
>>
>>35149116
I want to be a gf
I'm intp
>>
>>35151344

All those three types are generally insufferable cunts
>>
>>35151468
How are intp girls?

I've never met any I think
>>
>>35151476
INFJs, INFPs, ESFJs and ENFPs are way more insufferable t b h
>>
File: entp.jpg (1MB, 1080x2088px) Image search: [Google]
entp.jpg
1MB, 1080x2088px
>>35151462

Yeah we already knew that the moment that you mentioned you're an ENTP
>>
File: 1474018640995.jpg (45KB, 396x494px) Image search: [Google]
1474018640995.jpg
45KB, 396x494px
>>35151468
Anon, men can't be gfs.
If you're a girl(female) why aren't you my gf already reee
>>35151462
>I just want attention.
As expected of E type normies!

>>35151483
Like INTP men except they have vaginas, how else would they be
>Literally asking "What are people in X personality category like?"
>>
>>35143838
>>You don't want to do that though.
Well, you can't do that.
>>
>>35151507

ESFJ and ENFJ are the only Feeling insufferable Feeling types. Feelers are generally much friendlier people. Thinkers, unless well developed, have a tendency to be insufferable, conceited cunts.

T. Thinker
>>
>>35143025

Reminder that the Meyers-Briggs personality test is no more accurate or scientific than the horoscope.

Stay stupid.
>>
>>35151573

Fucked up the first sentence its supposed to be "ESFJ and ENFJ are the only insufferable Feeling types."
>>
>>35151573
I like ENFJs. Not many women from this type around my city sadly.

I agree that Feelers are more kind. Their life choices is what bothers me

ESFJ infuriate me. The females moreso
>>
>>35151595
Reminder that horoscope is predictive and MBTI is descriptive.

Stay safe.
>>
>>35151573
What's wrong with ENFJ?

I tried to type my old crush and she was incredibly ENFJ, made me feel worthwhile for once in my life.
>>
>>35151898
The crazy ones might come off as hypocritical on your back. Or like Fidel Castro or Jim Jones

That's pretty much it. Super diplomatic folk
>>
>>35151898
Fe types are going to tell you how you should live your life, what is appropriate, what is not, and hate you for not conforming to their supposedly superior morals, which in reality is whatever society indoctrinated them with.
>>
>ENTJ
>E

extrovert robots?
>>
>>35151979
This might clear something up

http://www.sociotype.com/socionics/dichotomies/ie
>>
>>35152123
>http://www.sociotype.com/socionics/dichotomies/ie

Actually, that just confused me further. Carl Jung's a weirdo.
>>
>>35152220
Because you read about an autistic Slav version of MBTI.
>>
>>35152268

The one that you posted is too open-ended. Like most of Carl Jung's theories, it's contradictory and confusing. I never liked his approach to psychology.
>>
>>35152330
I didn't post anything, but I'm certain they got the message.
>>
>>35152358
>>35152330

MBTI assumes that an extroverted function must dominate a particular type, perhaps because interface with the external world is considered fundamental; it is also likely more observable. Socionics doesn't make this error. However, both systems erroneously refer to sensing (S), intuition (N), thinking (T) and feeling (F) as functions when in reality, they're preferences employed by an input/output control system. They further indicate that functions are either extroverted (E) or introverted (I) when in fact these terms refer to perspective rather than to function; a function should refer to the interaction of elements.
>>
I'm an I*FP(I believe) and procrastinate a lot, I've read that both Se and Ne can be a result of this so I'm not sure if I'm ISFP or INFP.

What's the difference between Se procrastination and Ne procrastination or Se and Ne in general?
>>
>>35152481
Really it's just P's tend to be more spontaneous and disorganized and more prone to procrastinate, while J's are planners and schedulers and tend to live much more orderly lives.
>>
>>35152687
I'm looking at functional stacks and that makes sense, all Ps seems to either have Se or Ne as their Dom or Aux function. While Js have either Ni or Si as their Dom or Aux function.

Still, knowing differences between how Se makes someone procrastinate and how Ne does it could be useful in typing myself.
>>
>>35153048
Simplicity of life is the cornerstone of the Se psyche, while for the Ne complexity is sublime. Ne will take a leap of faith while Se will first test the water. The sum total of stuff (opinions, feelings, beliefs and judgements about one's external world) accumulated defines who Se is, whereas a contextual understanding of stuff defines Ne.

Se procrastinates because it's logical to do so given how they prioritize their life vs the given task. Ne does so because they don't see the task as harmozing with their concept of reality and find it would be better to not think about it until it's crunch time
>>
>>35143025

ENTJ can't be robots. It is impossible.

They lead with Te. This is the JUST DO IT function, and it makes them TURBONORMIES.

You INTP fucks are at home and think well what I'm gonna do next... hmmm... I know, I'm gonna fap to 2d lolis! Then after that I'll play LoL, and if I have time later I'll see if I can finish that CS tutorial on how to make 3d renderings of my waifu.

The ENTJ is at home and think well what I'm gonna do next... hmmm... I know, I'll learn how to make a webpage and put lots of stuff I don't have to sell overpriced online, I'll say its is customized articles, see if someone buys, if they do I'll go buy the stuff and force my INFP gf to customized them so I can sell them. I wonder if I can bully some INTP nerds to make the website for me, it would probably be better than if I did it myself. Gonna phone up my ENTP buddy to see if he knows any nerds I can bully. Guess I'll also phone my ESTJ buddy, he has a gig at a local store, maybe they could supply the shit with a discount. I think this plan will work, but just to make sure I'll go bother my INTJ pal to see what he thinks about it, maybe in a few days he'll offer me a better design than this crude one I just came up with. Well, off I go to make shit happens!
You see, it is just an average day in the life of an ENTJ.
>>
>>35154266

I like how you managed to squeeze in the "chad bullying robot" trope to be extra edgy
>>
>>35154266
You can have a just do it function and do everything miserably bad. You can also be an extrovert and be socially awkward or anxious.
>>
>>35154523

Yeah, but then you're just a failed normie, not a robot.

Like if you were an ESFP (aka Stacy) but were really fucking fugly and no boys liked you. Just a failed normie, not a robot.
>>
>>35154577

Fembots dont exist anyways, we're just talking about ENTJ girls who come here.
>>
>>35154577
How are you not a robot if you're an extrovert that sucks at extroverting and browse 4chin all day?
>>
>>35154628
>How are you not a robot if you're an extrovert that sucks at extroverting and browse 4chin all day?

Take some meds for social anxiety (aka booze) so you can BEE URSELF and boom, you're a turbonormie again.

If a robot takes such meds he'll embarass himself and/or do something stupid.
>>
>>35151526
>Like INTP men except they have vaginas

This simple fact makes ENFJ males collect them and form harems of cute INTP nerds that they drive around to cool places and to have weird adventures, so the INTP females can actually have fulfilling lives.

ENFJ females might do it with ONE robot, if at all. And ENFJ females are much rarer than robots, so most INTP are doomed to a life of loneliness or shitty unfulfilling relationships with normies that have similar function stacks as their best pairing.

Dating someone that has a similar stack to your best pairing is shitty, some parts of the relationship will be great but you will always feel like there is something missing.
>>
>>35154904
The best pairing is a meme.
>>
File: memeworld.png (41KB, 257x300px) Image search: [Google]
memeworld.png
41KB, 257x300px
>>35154984

Everything is a meme desu famalam.
>>
File: drag.png (819KB, 1137x768px) Image search: [Google]
drag.png
819KB, 1137x768px
>tfw infp girl(male)
>>
tfw got banned again :( its not faire
>>
>>35155573

How are you posting this then

Orijinaru
>>
File: 1480782919970.png (29KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1480782919970.png
29KB, 657x527px
>tfw ENTJ but lazy underachiever with low self confidence
>>
>>35155752
o-oh im not banned, wondrous. was testin'. ;)
>>
>>35151483
i know one. she posts retarded shit on her facebook timeline and always says how she is unlucky romantically.
>>
>>35148710
Hello, brother.
This is an original greeting from me to you.
>>
>>35155788
Get fit. Worked for me

I'm still an underachiever though. I need to start competing again
>>
>>35151526
>Like INTP men except they have vaginas, how else would they be

>the only difference between men and women are genitals
Truly you have failed at being an INTP
>>
>>35156603

He is implying that INTP women are unfeminine and socially retarded
Thread posts: 100
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.