[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does this make you feel? Are woman actually a lost cause?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4870.jpg (268KB, 747x838px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4870.jpg
268KB, 747x838px
How does this make you feel? Are woman actually a lost cause? Seems to me she goes great lengths to explain that she wants attention on her ass
>>
File: IMG_4871.jpg (129KB, 750x910px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4871.jpg
129KB, 750x910px
And then she posts this. What is going on?
>>
who cares, also she's ugly as hell
>>
>>35142899
I don't get why girls think it's okay to post shit like that. Like you're showing everyone your ass and tits in the most exposed way you can possibly show it on Instagram and whether you meant this or not, it IS erotic and it DOES attract perverts to your page, thus the question about boyfriend.
>>
Who gives a fuck whether some woman on Instagram posts pictures of her body? Don't you retards have literally anything better to do than get angry about dumb bullshit? If you spent as much energy on self-improvement and social interaction as you spent on complaining about nothing on the internet, you might not be so sad, bitter, and lonely.
>>
>>35142966
exactly. you dont need 400+ followers to validate your body positivity
>>
>>35142899
Women are emotional creatures. They cannot handle rational criticism. More news at eleven.
>>
>I want to have my cake and eat it

t. duplicitous bitches everywhere
>>
Anybody who types that much about an innocent question knows they are in the wrong and knows they have been caught being a slut
>>
>>35143052
First day on the Internet champ?
>>
>>35143131
No but I'm always amazed at the dumb shit I see on this board. Every other thread is hundreds of posts of sad idiots trying to feel better about themselves by yelling about some random chick.
>>
>if you got it, flaunt it
>unless you have a better body than me, then don't flaunt it
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.