[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not even the Alt-right girls can reject the BBC. What now, white bois?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6

Not even the Alt-right girls can reject the BBC. What now, white bois?
>>
>>35142831
that black guy is gay but nice try
>>
wrong board amigo

>>>/soc/
>>
>>35142831
>girl takes a picture with a man
>this means they had sex

i dont get how you can even live being this neurotically insecure
>>
File: barbarians-thumbnail-01.jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
barbarians-thumbnail-01.jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
>>35142831
EIGHTY
NINE
PAGES
>>
>>35142868
He's the same guy who has been spamming AMWF pictures on 4chan for the better part of half a decade. That should give you some insight into his chinkyness. I think the dude saw so many WMAF couples that he actually started to go clinically crazy.
>>
>>35142868

this is paid cyops propaganda by some cuck from europe
>>
File: 1477935494493.png (1MB, 1270x674px) Image search: [Google]
1477935494493.png
1MB, 1270x674px
EIGHTY NINE PRECENT OF WHITE GIRLS WANT THE BBC. IMAGINE MY SHOCK.
>>
File: 008.jpg (286KB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
008.jpg
286KB, 2000x3000px
>>35142868
This
I mean I'll bet you cucks think even after this innocent rimjob this girl fucked this gross nigger.
>>
File: 1398658008986.png (172KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1398658008986.png
172KB, 396x385px
>>35142878
>"I-it was the French p-people who did it!"
Libertarians and civic nationalists are jews
>>
>>35142831
Black people make up only 10% of the population but still are responsible for 50% of violent crimes
>>
>>35142831
These threads dehumanize black men almost as much as /pol/ does, pretty fucked up.
>>
>>35143292
What about when you subtract gang violence?

Italians probably had similar statistics in the prohibition era.
>>
>>35142831
LAUREN I READ YOUR BOOK I KNOW YOU COME HERE

STOP POSTING THREADS ABOUT YOURSELF YOU ROASTIE
>>
>Bildschirmfoto
Deutschland war ein Fehler
>>
>>35143364
Ich wollte nur ein bisschen koedern.
>>
>>35142831
I like that dude, if more black people were like him there'd be less of a black people problem.

He's pretty autist-tier with his libertarianism, but that's pretty standard for libertarians.

It must be really annoying being an intelligent black guy and having your race represented by hooting niggers burning down their own city.
>>
>>35142831
Why are you so obsessed with race? It's a bit sad
>>
I want to smell Lauren's armpits.
>>
>>35142831
How is this surprising. Ann Coulter and Milo have fucked niggers. Nobody us saying they aren't alt right.
>>
>>35143427
>Nobody us saying they aren't alt right.

The only consistency I ever see in the alt-right is that they all constantly bitch about who is and isn't considered alt-right.
>>
>tfw no bbc having bf
>tfw no any bf
>>
>>35143427

is there a video of ann coulter fucking bbc?

i need to fap
>>
>>35143544
She fucked Jimmy Walker. Also evidence she fucked Bill Maher what with his strange affection for her
>>
>>35142831
I wish people would stop paying attention to this alt light attention whore.
>>
I'm more bothered by the way women have casual sex rather than that they're doing it with black men.

The race of the man they're being a degenerate with doesn't add much to my disgust, at least not compared to the disgust I feel about the casual sex.
>>
lol you metacanada faggots are the biggest cucks in the universe

you would eat his cum right out of her pussy you pathetic manlets

i know you're here you sad cuck bitches
>>
>>35142868
How much is soros paying you to normalize interracial relations, cuck?
>>
>>35143681
I just need that virile African seed though. All white women need to be bred by superior black bucks
>>
>>35143408
>intelligent black guy

LE HE REPEATS THINGS WHITES HAVE SAID

THAT MEAN HE INTELLIGENT

Fuck off libtard
>>
>>35143757
>LE HE REPEATS THINGS WHITES HAVE SAID

If the rest of them would do that too, that'd be great.

The majority of political thought isn't new.

Of course, as a group, blacks are less intelligent than whites, but if you don't recognise that outliers exist, you're a retard.
A couple of outliers does not justify the presence of that entire group within our society.
>>
>>35143827
>but if you don't recognise that outliers exist, you're a retard.

Literal fucking cuck

Reading a script of popular political opinions does not make someone smart

Call me when the nig gets a phd in Mechanical engineering
>>
>>35142924
OI! SUCKING A BICK BLACK COCK IS NOT A LEGITIMATE FORM OF PROTEST!
>>
>>35143857
>Reading a script of popular political opinions does not make someone smart

"Intelligent" is a fairly relative term.

Libertarians are retards anyway.

Denying the existence of outliers in a group of millions of people makes you look like an irrational moron.

Derek I know that's you
>>
>>35143827
Jamal must be hitting that prostate pretty good, huh faggot?
>>
>>35143972
I wasn't denying that

George Caruthers is a smart nig

So is jim gates

This guy isn't. He repeats shit he's heard

A monkey isn't smart for using a tool its seen a human use
>>
>>35144020
>A monkey isn't smart for using a tool its seen a human use

If a monkey sees a human using a tool and mimics it, he's leaps and bounds ahead of the other monkeys who are screeching and flinging shit around.

I maybe should have said "civil", rather than "intelligent".
I guess I do have fairly low expectations of them.
>>
>>35142991

>not being libertarian
>liking being told what to do
>liking having your money stolen
>being a little bitch

cccccccccuuuuuuuuuuucccccckkkkkkkkk
>>
I met her once. She really liked my dog, took a bunch of pictures with her

I think if I wasn't such a lonely autist sperg she might have slept with me
>>
I want Lauren to bear my children.
>>
>>35144177
>>35144168
Is it just me or is her face kinda meh?

Body is nice though
>>
>>35144198
Yeah I wasn't too blown away in person. Her body is fucking awesome though

Anyone who thinks she is a serious political thinker is deluding themselves, she's a pair of tits and great legs and she will go far with them, but she isn't nearly as intelligent as Ann Coulter, who actually is an intellectual and an important political mind.
>>
>>35142878
And likely ghostwritten. Southern is completely retarded, and doesn't even write her own reports, I won't believe that she's capable of writing 89 pages of coherent sentences.
>>
>>35144219
but ann coulter is a post op tranny
>>
>>35144219
>Anyone who thinks she is a serious political thinker is deluding themselve

She's a good face for the movement but she's not very smart or witty

She literally just memepost stale memes to liberals in her vids. And most of her points are just copy and pasted from other people

I agree ann coulter is much more intelligent and witty and creates new ideas and arguments

Ann coulter is a intellectual leader and Lauren is a tool/face both are important though
>>
>>35144219
>Anyone who thinks she is a serious political thinker is deluding themselves

She's a woman who isn't a complete and utter fucking retard about politics.
None of her views are anything that would have been out of the ordinary 10 years ago, it's only within the context of our current political climate that it seems impressive to people.

Nothing against her really, she's still pretty sensible, but it says a lot about modern politics when a woman just not being a huge retard is considered exceptional.
>>
>>35144120
you know, society is about giving to others while having some for yourself. if we don't help each other the society would surely fall.
>>
>>35143304
This. Most White women just see Black Men as sex toys and not as a real human being. I feel sorry for you blackbots out there
>>
>>35144307
>society is about giving to others who deserve the support of society while having some for yourself

FTFY
>>
File: 1487639552701.jpg (31KB, 195x241px) Image search: [Google]
1487639552701.jpg
31KB, 195x241px
>>35143757
White people like yourself need to assemble in a group and just kill yourselves. None of you personally contribute any good to this world. You just sit there and bitch about how X race is terrible and how whites are so much better.

White people literally do fuck all yet think they deserve the credit. Keep complaining about other races, my man. We'll be over here actually working and making progress while your dorito dusted ass tries to take credit.
>>
>>35142844
>the black guy in photo
>gay
Anon this dude has openly talked about Lauren being hot and finding girls cute. Quit lying faggot.
>>
I dont get the whole getting mad about Jamal banging white chicks meme
Even if white women were loyal to their race they'd just be fucking Chad which still isn't us. Chad, Jamal, Chang, all the same shit to me because I'm still not getting any
>>
Lauren is legit the poster child for white girls aging like milk
I cant believe she's younger than me. This whole time I thought she was at least 30
>>
That Guy T is pretty based, although he is a libertarian so he has some ridiculous ANCAP meme tier opinions.
>>
>>35145293
He is only popular because he is black. This is the libertarian black friend every ancap wishes he had to prove how he is not racist.
Same applies to Lauren Southern actually.
It's two token minorities taking a photo together. Quite funny actually.
>>
>>35145293
Based = repeating popular sentiments on the right while being a minority

Good god white men actually have to create intellectual property before they are considered "smart"

Women and blacks can just copy old shit and they are albert einstein by default
>>
>>35142831
what the fuck are you doing you stupid kraut

don't you realize that we can report you for violating human dignity?!!
>>
>>35144020
Lmao wtf? A monkey using a human tool would be extremely fucking intelligent
>>
>>35144538
>white people literally do fuck all
Reread that
>>
>>35144839
Gays can talk about girls being cute all they want and get a much attention and girls want to date them. Us? Noooo.

Wastes.
>>
>>35145658
Compared to other monkeys

Compared to humans?

No

You are literally giving them props for doing the bare minimum in copying human behavior

No creativity or independent thought required
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.