[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you deal with oneitis? I know I shouldnt be this deep

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

File: wew.jpg (63KB, 840x872px) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
63KB, 840x872px
how do you deal with oneitis? I know I shouldnt be this deep but damn..

sad experiences/stories are also welcome.. cheer a brother up
>>
>>35142740
You move on and start talking to multiple different girls.
>>
>>35142786
This, OP.

You gotta try and move on, broaden your options so you don't place all of your emotions into one bank. Talk to more girls.

Also could I get a source on that image if you have one, OP?
>>
>>35143039
no source sorry but a reverse search on tineye can get the full image

also thanks for the advice
>>
>>35142740
You grow up. Since becoming 18 I lost all interest in women
>>
>>35142740
>Couldn't score with hot women
>Will fall in love with anyone hot or white
>tfw I'm a loser
>Waiting for sexual Caucasian godess
>No dice.
>Settle for the ugliest chinese 'girl'
>She's ugly.
>She's chinese scum.
>Now 'married' to a pig
>tfw want to kill myself everday

Why can't I be married to a sexy Caucasian goddess!?
>>
I tell you how anon.
I've been there many times and here are 3 important rules to follow or understand:

1- You are not in love with her but with an image of her, it is your own projection you are feeling emotions for.

2- She (until now) didn't love you back and understand that this girl may have a boyfriend already and is nothing like the girl you pictured.

3- She is not special or unique
>>
File: FuckYouJosh.jpg (51KB, 720x757px) Image search: [Google]
FuckYouJosh.jpg
51KB, 720x757px
>>35142740
I'm actually 28 and i've had the same oneitis since I was 13. Childhood friend, next door neighbor for about 7 years. We both still make it back home and talk on the holidays. She's married, has kids, travelling. I'm going to work Monday-Friday just to come home and do the same thing everyday. Eat cheap food, play vidya, and read manga/watch anime. Our lives have gone completely separate ways in the worst ways possible (for me at least) and I still cant get over her. To make matters worse? She's married to one of my most hated High school Chad's. The nice kinda chad. The one who is perfect and kills you with kindness. I hate him with a passion so bile it makes me sick to even feel this hatred for someone. He's handsome, works out, and is now some big oiling tycoon b/c he leeched off his dad. But you know what OP? It's ok. Never give up on your hopes and dreams. Never give up on your oneitis. Know why?

I fuck my oneitis every other holiday, since we were 21. We visit home, she "goes to the gas station" and leaves her hubby with parents, and we go and we bang it out for like 45 minutes.
>>
>>35143663
this makes me very happy anon, good work
>>
>>35143663
hollly fuckin twist cunt

tell me the whole story now. all details. now.
>>
>>35143663
it's sad that you can be that kind of chad and still have your wife cheat on you, fuck women.
>>
>meet a girl
>think about her afterwards often to the exclusion of others
>forget about her in a few days, maybe hours

I've done this literally dozens of times in just the past year, does it class as oneitis?
>>
>>35145178
>>35145245
I'm 99% sure she's pity fucking me because she's always known i'm in love with her. We literally talk every other day and we've been best friends since middle school. We're basically best friends, i'm just lucky enough to get the "benefits" added to that.
>>
>>35142740
No matter how deep it is, I think you get over it this way or the other.

In my example I finally got over it, but in the process I got over all women in general. I now have next to zero desire to have a gf.
>>
>>35143663
God bless you anon, we are with you
>>
>>35146289
lol. that beta mindset ahahahhaha
nobody pity fucks old bestie while havin chad rich husband and fuckin kids. you are the bad boy chad now. accept it already. doesnt feel any different now does it? be aware tho, the hatred you felt towards alphas before, might turn against you, if her husband and kids learn this somehow, someday. no secret remains secret forever ;)
>>
>>35146289
Sounds like the husband is the beta not you
Originiggrr
>>
You move on and learn to love you own body. Sometimes I stare in the mirror and jack off to myself.
>>
>>35143663
>People actually think this is true
4chan has gone to shit, you're all retards
>>
>>35147533
>people
>other people except me
>im smart they retard
>i can see they cant
>fukin plebs
>>
>>35142740

Get a job.

Pay bills.
>>
>>35146289
she probably knows her husband cheats on her too so she uses you to feel better about it
>>
First, just don't have them on social media or text them. It's in their nature to try to keep you interested/orbiting.

Take up new hobbies. Clean the whole apartment. An idle mind is the devil's playground.

Meet other girls.
>>
>>35143663
this is a sad story anon

only the husband seems somwehat likeable
>>
>>35142740
Imagine her with her boyfriend

I lost all interest in mine when I first saw her with her bf for some reason. Funny how that works. Shame I had already moved halfway across the country in an overly romantic attempt to save my life

I miss living with my parents
>>
>tfw your oneitis doesnt accept your normiebook friend request

Maria pls
>>
>>35142786
Do this. It's too late for me because my attempts to get other girls failed while I just kept becoming more and more obsessed with my oneitis the entire time but maybe it's not too late for you OP.
>>
>>35147924
>tfw your oneitis sent you a fb friends request out of spite because you blocked her number

stupid roastie
>>
>>35147887
>I had already moved halfway across the country in an overly romantic attempt to save my life
can i get details on that?
>>
>>35147991
You rejected your oneitis

How fucking beta can you be faggot

>>35147991
>>35147924

AND NORMIEBOOK GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEE
>>
>>35148428
>not making a normiebook exclusively for keeping tabs on your oneitis
>>
>>35148474
>tfw your oneitis has a normiebook but never uses it
>rarely uses her instagram either
Well how am I supposed to string myself along then
>>
>>35148160
nothing special. I was 18 at the time and had the option to go to university in another city. I told my parents I wanted to learn how to live by myself and also go to a respected institution because I had great plans etc. All lies of course

I'm not a burger so I wasn't confined to a state school to save money or anything.

When I saw her with her bf I was back for the holidays. It was such a weird feeling. I literally lost all my feelings for her in the second I saw them. I was in love with her since I was 14. Took me three years to start talking to her.
>>
>>35148428
I use it to wank to girls I went to highschool with
Also college chicks occasionally

>you rejected your oneitis
and it felt SO good
>>
>>35148428
>>35148601
also how's that beta
>>
>>35148557
u missed the main point. ill try to guess. did u go to another uni to be far from her?
>>
>>35148776
yes of course, I thought that was obvious.
why are you asking
>>
File: 1485954512720.jpg (374KB, 1400x2100px) Image search: [Google]
1485954512720.jpg
374KB, 1400x2100px
>>35142740
>ctrl + f + waifu
>0 of 0
get a waifu
>>
>>35148601
>rejected oneitis

Sounds like just another roastie, then. Why would you reject your oneitis?
>>
>>35148859
she only started to care about me after I had decided to never see her again, delete and block her etc.

I was a beta orbiter my man. It felt satisfying to remove her
>>
>>35148910
>I was a beta orbiter

Congrats on leaving orbit. Cut all ties is the only way to get a girl's legitimate attention nowadays. I'm proud of you, anon.
>>
>>35142740
you grow up until you're dead inside
>>
File: unnamed (26).jpg (43KB, 779x599px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (26).jpg
43KB, 779x599px
>>35148819
to understand the story. thanks for sharing man. here, have a pic in return
>>
>>35143663
>people actually praising this piece of shit

Sad
>>
File: 1467202797779.png (955KB, 1066x781px) Image search: [Google]
1467202797779.png
955KB, 1066x781px
>>35142740
Sabotage yourself on purpose so that she will never ever want you. Worked for me.
>>
>>35142740

You don't, you can't. At least not if you're a robot. I'm 30 and I'm still obsessed with the one and only girlfriend I had at 16.
>>
Been depressed for about a few years but it was only a tiny amount, started getting it more around November 2016 and got even worse in January, thought about suicide twice, still waiting for a court date which if I'm given max for all charges that's 17 years, thinking about joining the Royal Marines since I'd have nothing else to do in life and other reasons but would probably be dead before my 30's, constantly feel trapped that I don't have anyone I can speak to, don't want family or IRL friends knowing about it but online friends that I'd speak to it about don't want to bring them my problem all the time and online friends that've been close friends to me that would be my coping mechanism by speaking to them regularly end up fucking off. Don't think I'd end up doing anything I've thought about because everything just fucks up so I don't know what to do anymore.
>>
>>35147887
>find out oneitis has a bf
>my feelings and unrealistic idealization of her continue to intensify
I guess I'm just a huge cuck.
>>
>>35143146
Love /=/ sex

originalis
>>
>>35142740
you wait long enough you're going to get zeroitis my friend
>>
>>35143146
>>Couldn't score with hot women
>>Will fall in love with anyone hot or white
>>tfw I'm a loser
Are you me? Every single crush I've ever had and my oneitis are white. Except I'm too autistic to even find another asian to settle with.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.