[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does any femanon out there want to get impregnated? I am not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 4

File: 12.jpg (17KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
17KB, 852x480px
Does any femanon out there want to get impregnated?

I am not rich, but I want a son to eventually continue my lineage/inherit my things.
Apparently it's impossible to do this as a single parent, and a single father, especially.

We can negotiate a price and you can recieve a living stipend + your price when you deliver, or you can be my wife and we can be a happy autistic family.

I am 100% serious here.
>>
sperm donation you cuck
>>
>>35142751
That's literally the opposite scenario, you will never see your kid and most places will never give a single father parental rights even if you sue.

Jesus you /pol9k/ people are braindead.
>>
Where are you at OP?

I could hook you up. But it would be expensive.
>>
I desperately want a baby from my boyfriend but he doesnt like the idea.

i feel empty. i feel hollow.

i want a human bean to live in my womb.

i want to feel warm

my baby will be loved very much.

i want my stomach full of life

i crave a fetus
>>
>>35142825
Texas, but I'm willing to travel.
How expensive are we talking?
>>
>>35142832
Is it really you JLH? Post proof.
>>
23 yo and I already have a son.
Father is still 'in the picture' before you ask.
>>
>>35142838
A relatively good salary for a year + some extra for when its out.
Oh and legal fees so you waive your rights to alimony/child support.
And you'd have to travel to europe.

So approx about 30k-40k eur for the whole thing.
>>
>>35142877
Are you married to him and are you both white?
>>
>>35142832
Holy shit. Please for the love of all things good and decent in the universe, PLEASE don't have a child. You would be a horrible horrible parent. No child deserves what your crazy ass would inflict upon it.
>>
>>35142832
I will give you a child and keep it secret from your boyfriend, where do you live?
>>
>>35142951
I know Im fucked up. mentally physically. i have not treated my body as a temple nor my mind.

ive done very bad things. ive done fucked up things. ive done many things i regret.

but i would be the most loving mother in the world and i would worship my child as he would also worship me and we can be in pure love.

love between a son and a mother is more profound then my current love between me and my boyfriend.
>>
>>35142999
yeah, this is why everyone has a mother who loves them and treats them great always. The bond is just too special for any dumb cunt to fuck up. You totally got this one all figured out.
>>
>>35142999
>he

What if you had a daughter?
>>
File: 1487679168510.png (301KB, 476x354px) Image search: [Google]
1487679168510.png
301KB, 476x354px
>>35142999
This I actually agree with. You and pretty much every other "femanon" would be so, so much happier with a baby inside of you.
>>
>>35143077
unfortunately not every mother is capable of pure love.

i was raised by foster parents.

my true parents dont love me at all. even though i think they did but im all fucked up anyway.

i just know. that ME that I will LOVE MY SON
i know that i will
and i know that it will be special
something to cherish and to hold.

>>35143084
I really want to be pregnant. My eggs desire sperm.

My fantasy is either 3 girls. Or 1 son.

The summers in my garden with my 3 daughters following me around picking fruit and veg, living like Marie Attoniatte. however you spell it.,

or i have a son, to which i raise him to worship me until he is 18 and i take his virginity and once i do that he will NEVER leave me unlike my boyfirned/husband will.

i will show true pure love to him and he will return with pilgrimage
>>
>>35143130
>My fantasy is either 3 girls. Or 1 son.

Would you teach the girls to be wary of men?
>>
No, I despise children.
>>
File: 05303_n.jpg (34KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
05303_n.jpg
34KB, 640x480px
>>35143130
why~ not have two sons.

One stays your son and nothing more, whereas the "Chadder" son becomes your secret lover?
>>
>>35143130
hahahahaha try that and he will hate you for smothering him
my mother coddled me to the point of being overbearing, and would get angry if i tried to do anything on my own. i still love her, but part of me will always resent that i spent my entire childhood, adolescence and young adulthood being kept in a gilded cage

also youre a crazy fuck who sounds uggo, and even if your kid worships you he aint gonna fuck an uggo

also nice bait
>>
>>35143130
Tell me where you live and I will inseminate you as many times as I need to for you to birth a son.
>>
>>35143180
They would grow into strong independent women. They will know how to use their body and mind to get what they want. I will teach them how to control men. I will teach them to grab what is theirs and not ask.

They will be dominate. They will be strong.

I dont wish for lesbians or even bi, even tho i am bi myself.

i want straight daughters who know what power they hold and they will hold much power.
>>
>>35142734
this woman at work has inappropriately frank conversations with we,
one thing she mentioned is after she had her first child, she would get incredibly turned on by the thought of being impregnated again, like she hated the experience and doesn't want any more kids, but says having her first child seems to have unlocked some cavegirl instincts in her and gets really horny thinking about being impregnated.
>>
>>35143130
How many people do you love like that currently?
>>
File: WIN_20170220_00_35_37_Pro.jpg (249KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170220_00_35_37_Pro.jpg
249KB, 1280x720px
>>35142999
Yep, exactly what my mom said, look how I turned out

No TD
>>
>>35143219
Wear a wire, report one of the conversations, send it to HR and get a nice payout for workplace sexual harassment. It's hard as a man, but it is possible.
>>
>>35143219
The best sort of impregnation is the kind that results from rape.

>>35143212
>>35143212
You're a fucking whore JLH, but I still love you. Would treat you like a piece of shit while fucking/10.
>>
>>35143251
yeah I'm not the kind of person that looks to make a quick buck out of others expense.
>>
>>35143195
Theres a line between smothering and true love.

im afraid to say your mother didnt love you enough, didnt actually love you like the love i would have for my son.

my son would be the only man in my life. i would grow depdent on him and he would grow dependent on me. we would need each other to survive.
i would offer TRUE LOVE your mother didnt...

and my attractiveness isnt even in the question. I dream to be a MILF. To be wanted by my sons friends but only my son can have me. he would truly love me as i would love him and looks dont matter.

he came from inside of me.
nothing is more beautiful than who created you.
>>
>>35143282
Her fault for not following the rules. Don't worry pal, you can just sit around and wait 'til someone does it to you for something stupid like bumping into them :^))
>>
>>35143294
>I dream to be a MILF
>my attractiveness isnt even in the question

kek
also, your true love will come across as smothering to your son. I love my pets to death and hug them all the time, but it really pisses them off. Same reason clinginess is unattractive I guess. I guess you could try to make some weird cult of personality around you but then you can't really let your kid go outside ever or he'll soon figure out what's normal. Like only feeding a kid vegetables and fruit but then they taste junk food and beg you for it all the time. It isn't really a problem until that first taste, but after that it's gonna be impossible without extreme control (see: coddling)

tldr your plan aint gonna work unless you beat your kid
>>
>>35143371
She's not actually going to follow through on any of this shit. This is just how she feels in the moment. Once that little shit becomes an actual person she'll start resenting it and treating it like all the other people in her life. This always happens with bipolar borderline parents. They only love the child until it becomes able to disappoint them and is no longer the gleaming ideal they held in their head but actual reality.
>>
>>35143371
Guess what.

his father will be the fruit and veg.

and ill be the junkfood he craves.
>>
>>35143294
If you really want this so bad, why don't you just poke a hole in your boyfriends condoms or stop taking birth control and feel the life growing in your belly?
>>
>>35143475
that's not exactly what I was trying to say but whatever man
>>35143463
I hate all the flaws in this imaginary plan. If you're making a plan to brainwash a kid at least make it a decent one reeeeeeee
>>
>>35143475
Why do you always sound as if you're high? Show us your delicious body.
>>
>>35142751

>cannot get a woman to have his children
>sperm donation

TOP KEK
>>
>>35143718
even if you dont meet your kids, at least you had them.
>>
>>35143684
because i am

lol.

since 2am this morning ive gone thru a 40oz of rum, 3g of weed, 500mg of codeine, 80mg of mohprine,

im high as fuck my nigga.

drunk as fuck.

im class as fuck yo
>>
>>35143744

He's too unattractive to get a woman to have his children the normal way.

Do you think he has any chance of a couple choosing to have his sperm impregnate the wife? Fuck no.
>>
>>35143684
the person you are talking to has admitted in the past to giving out drugs to kids during Halloween.
>>
>>35143752
You sound fun

I'm about to take morphine

Cheers
>>
>>35143752
do your child a favor and abort them you skank, reading this shit makes me want to strangle my own mom
>>
>>35143752
JLH you aren't maternal or loving at all.

You're a bad role model for white girls.
>>
>>35142951
>>35142985
>>35142854
>responding to an immitation account of a troll who is a confirmed male
fucking stupid cunts
>>
>>35143793
what would kids rather have? MDMA or candy?

they want the XTC not the sugar

>>35143798
FUCK YEA HIGH FIVE OPIATES FOR LIFE

>>35143799
you just wish your mother was like me.
you wish your own mother was devoted to you like i would to my own son.
you wish your mother loved you like i would my own.
my love is so big.
compared to your mothers.
>>
>>35143813
>white girls.
JLH
>white
>girl
>>
>>35143793
Is this true? That's fucking sick. She should be in prison
>>
>>35143847
my mother has a 12" love i doubt yours is bigger pal
>>
>>35143773
>Do you think he has any chance of a couple choosing to have his sperm impregnate the wife?
I know for me all they know is my race,high IQ,Job, and good health,
I have good genetics from a health point of view, as my biometrics can prove,
so thats how I procreated.
>>
I have an impregnation fetish but I'm not ready to have a kid desu
>>
>>35143921
How can people call it a fetish? It is literally the sole purpose of life (from a biological perspective). It's not a fetish, but one of the absolute most base desires, oftentimes above even regard for one's own personal safety.
>>
>>35143908

If you have good genetics you should have no problem getting a gf or a wife to have your kids.
>>
Hahahahaha this entire fucking thread.

I'm glad I don't come to 4chan every day like I used to. What a bunch of nutter butters hahahaha
>>
>>35143942
sex itself is a fetish
>>
>>35143944
reading comprehension anon
>from a health point of view
all the people in my family lived to their 90s some to their hundreds
and me im a picture of perfect health
it doesn't mean i'm attractive or anything
>>
>>35143847
> you wish your mother loved you like i would my own.

you talking about takin your sons V-card anon? cause I have to admit thats pretty hot
>>
>>35143942
>oftentimes above even regard for one's own personal safety.
I once saw a guy light himself on fire in order to impress/get with a girl.
I'm not sure which is sadder
that he actually did that
or that it actually worked...
>>
>>35144006
It would be much, much sadder if it didn't work
>>
>>35143942
I don't think you're supposed to get off on thinking about it though. Or wanting to be called a breeding bitch during the act.
>>
>>35144026
it would be hilarious if it didn't work, and confirm my belief in a universe with a rhyme and reason,
but sadly
the universe is mindless and random.
>>
>>35143988

>it doesn't mean i'm attractive or anything

But sperm donations require photos. They aren't going to choose an ugly donor for their kid.
>>
>>35143992
I will be the first woman my son ever touches, i will be the first he ever entered. i will be the only one he truly loves.

i am convinced that sexual encounters between any son and mother are the most true, pure, and astonishing love one can ever feel.

i will never love someone as much as i love my son
my son will never love someone as much as he loves me.
>>
>>35144077
You're fucking great. Please, never change.
>>
>>35142751
>sperm donation

i can't imagine anyone wanting my genes
>5'7"
>straight brown hair
>brown eyes
>glasses
>asthma
I have IQ 140 tho
>>
>>35143371
Kind of off topic but it's not the clingy they hate, it's the hugs. Just think when would they ever be in a position like that in nature. For a dog it when a pack leader is stand over them snarling.

I'd like to think they learn to accept it as affection but naturally it's a dominance display.
>>
>>35144888
eh one of them really loves it when i lean my head on her/lay on top of them, but hate putting my arm under them
i think its more to do with them having their uterus removed and scars on their belly

but na the clinginess was about people lol
>>
>>35142832
Keep your newline-every-line genes to yourself bitch
>>
>>35144888
also nice trips orgasdgssdfsdfsdfsdfsdf
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.