[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

she texted me " I miss you" dont know how to feel about it.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: pepe.png (52KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
52KB, 300x300px
she texted me " I miss you" dont know how to feel about it.
>>
>>35142382
she's done fucking Chad and now she needs you for betabux.
>>
>tfw nobody misses me
>>
>>35142382
Tell her she's a leaky bag of mensturating matter and that you don't need her.
>>
>>35142394
thanks for clearing my mind. I almost fell for it. fucking bitch.
>>
>>35142382
>ex broke up with me
>she didn't text me anything since
>its a month already
Yeah I accepted already that all of our moments together meant nothing for you, you bitch.
>>
>>35142402

i miss you oregano
>>
>she texted me
Whoa calm down there Chad
>>
>>35142459
naa, I think chad has a other bitch now and she needs attention thats why she texted me. No chad here just a robot
>>
>>35142532
Just rell her:
>Well, I don't think about you at all
>>
>>35142424
Yeah the second a girl stops talking to you she's talking to dudes
>>
>>35142382
Don't do it, senpai. She is only capable of hurting you now. Go hit on some Asian girls goy.
>>
>>35142587
not gonna let that happen. fell for it to many times.
>>
>>35142561
I'm not gonna reply. fuck that bitch. not worth my time anymore.
>>
>>35142807
Ask her if she talked to other dudes first
>>
>>35142840
I know she did. But the last time I heard of her was 2 months ago. Chad is just done with her. And she cones crawling back.
>>
>>35143127
I wouldn't ignore her

If you're truly heartless like me manipulate her for sex or nudes and then just post her nudes everywhere

If she wants to act like a whore she can be one
>>
>>35142382
There's this old female friend I been texting again recently, always texts back and tends to be relatively enthusiastic about it.

A far cry from my oneitis, who I'm fairly certain doesn't see me romantically at all but likes having me around as a friend/orbiter.

Perhaps I am a normie after all.
>>
>this thread just proves men are cold heartless sociopaths
Thank fuck I realized this a long time ago.
>>
File: 1480716915043.png (130KB, 341x326px) Image search: [Google]
1480716915043.png
130KB, 341x326px
>>35143286
How so, stacy?
>>
>>35143286
yeah, thank fuck you realized you'll need to be alone early. don't worry, no boggie man bad, evil, cold, heartless man is going to hurt you.

call your daddy to tuck you in to bed now.
>>
>>35143286
>thread shows how women are evil and using
>woman turns around to make men evil

Jesus Christ. A guy is a sociopath if he doesn't take a girl back after dumping him to fuck another dude and then take him back after he leaves?
>>
>>35143415
thats women logic. they cant help it. its in the nature of the women.
>>
>>35143476
Yeah I noticed

I talk to qts online and they're all like this. One second it's oh you can do whatever you want I'm all yours then it's ignoring you for weeks then it's heyyyy darling what's up

I want to fucking spit in your faces and rape you cunts
>>
>>35142382
DO NOT FALL FOR THE MEME
>DO NOT FALL FOR THE MEME
DO NOT FALL FOR THE MEME
>DO NOT FALL FOR THE MEMEDO NOT FALL FOR THE MEME
>DO NOT FALL FOR THE MEMEDO NOT FALL FOR THE MEME
>DO NOT FALL FOR THE MEME
seriously anon shes using you either to feel better or make some chad jealous this is not a joke it happens all the time. she has probably been dummped or insulted and is going to use you to feel better about herself.
>>
>>35143518
How the fuck can women do this? Guys actually care about the girl and dedicate their lives to it. Girls can literally have anyone to talk to at any time but they chose to fuck with nice guys.

It's like having someone like them and never being able to have them makes them feel better about themselves
>>
>>35143518
you are right. still sucks tho. this is why im a robot
>>
>I never had someone who missed me
>>
>>35143774
she doesnt miss me. she is trying to use me.
>>
>>35143788
How do you know that she wants to use you? ABANFJFKKFKFN
>>
>>35143823
I'm sure her 2 weeks of ignoring him had Nothing to do with fucking strangers
>>
>>35142382
>a women outside of your family or workplace has your phone number
>post on r9k
>>
>>35143823
because i know her.
>>
>>35143933
Do online gfs count?

Originu
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.