[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Times you've cock blocked yourself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

>last day of class.
>Girl approaches me and tells me that her friend has had a crush on me.
>I am happy and excited and i later go on Facebook only to have forgotten her name.
>Never saw that girl again

>Had my first and last gf years ago.
>After some fourplay I attempt to take off her bra.
>I struggle miserably and reveal how inexperienced I am.
>I try to instead plop her titties out one by one, under her bra.
>Extremely awkward now and she gets turned off.
>She puts clothes back on and says she has to do something else.

>At school working on assignment.
>Stacy in front of me turns around, smiles and draws a heart on my paper with a sharpie attempting to flirt with me.
>I have autistic rage because of its unerasable.
>"Hey...WHAT THE FUCK?"
>"....Woooah..Calm down..." she says in a shaky voice.
>"FUCK YOU BITCH, YOU HAVE STDS!"
>Whole class starts laughing
>I get sent to the office.
>School required me to pass a "mental evaluation" in order to return to school.
>I passed and return.
>Had to sign a "safety contract" as I was seen as a threat to others.
>>
>>35142059
>>Had my first and last gf years ago.
>>After some fourplay I attempt to take off her bra.
>>I struggle miserably and reveal how inexperienced I am.
>>I try to instead plop her titties out one by one, under her bra.
>>Extremely awkward now and she gets turned off.
>>She puts clothes back on and says she has to do something else.
legitimately lmaoed
>>
>>35142059
Fucking normies
Originaliio
>>
>>35142072
Long ago when I had a gf, she would thankfully just take it off herself.
>>
>>35142059
I had a chance to have sex with fat girls multiple times at age 18. Like literally them throwing themselves at me. I didn't because I cared what people thought of me. I didn't have any physical contact with a woman until I was 21. Sex with big girls is God tier. I should have been doing it 8 years ago.
>>
File: help.jpg (83KB, 650x842px) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
83KB, 650x842px
>high school
>i've never talked to a girl in high school, KHV
>a girl says "hi"
>i don't respond because i thought she was saying hi to someone else
>we were the only people there
>my only chance is long gone
>>
In middle school I had two girls who showed interest in me, but at the time I was completely unaware. I stumbled on their profile pictures, both are married living happily. Their husbands are overweight and work minimum wage jobs, it really rubs my almonds that somehow they're better than me. I guess the personality meme is real
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.