[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did it have to be me? It hurts when they stare.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: dcim_005.jpg (68KB, 696x930px) Image search: [Google]
dcim_005.jpg
68KB, 696x930px
Why did it have to be me?

It hurts when they stare.
>>
iktf, pretty much everywhere i go moat males are bigger, stronger and have better faces, there's no reason a girl would choose me over them and they never do
>>
You kinda remind me of the NEET man.
>>
Uggh it hurts me when I stare at you OP
>>
>>35142015
No wonder he's a neet.
>>
>>35142004
>>35141931

one of my first times here ...

2 years ago I would say I was 4/10 face and skinny as fuck body.
I started lifting, eating more, fixing hair cut, getting better clothes, taking anti-acne medication, got eye surgery (no necessary) and worked on my confidence and started hanging out with real life friends (very few) more actually going out and doing things rather than gaming.
A couple of months ago I got a tinder and with enough patience got 5 dates with girls ranging from 4-7/10. Every single one wanted a second date and definitley liked me. Try to ask a lot of questions and be relaxed. I'm now going out with the last girl who is easily 7/10. blonde hair, blue eyes, nice ass and big tits and she's got a great personality.

TLDR always try and improve your body and personality and put yourself out there and you can improve your life.
Pic related, me
>>
>>35142156
nice pic
not trying to gloat just encourage you guys.
>>
>>35142168
You were always a normalfag, i don't have the face, height or frame to improve.
>>
>>35142209
my face isn't great.
Why not strive to go from a 2/10 -> 4/10 and find a 5/10 gf with a good personality?
>>
>>35142209
how tall are you stanley?
>>
>>35142058
Being meet in china is like being a pedo in prison
>>
>>35142309
I never said it was great, it's still far better than my bone deficient sub average one. Getting fit won't help my klinefelters looking body either. Even if one gets to 4/10 you won't get 5/10 gf since she could easily get a 7/10 male
>>35142328
About 170cm
>>
>>35142156
>TLDR always try and improve your body and personality and put yourself out there and you can improve your life.
No point in that.
>>
>>35142364
170cm is fine. Wear some lifts and you'll literally be average height.
Do you actually have klinefelteres? Plenty of girls date guys a little lower than them assuming he's got a decent personalilty.

>>35142380
what is there purpose in?
>>
>>35142505
It's not fine, average male my age here is about 185cm or more so even with lifts i won't be close. I might or might not have klinefelters but i look like i do, healthcare here is so shit no one gives a shit.

Girls here openly say that they don't even consider shorter males and those aren't the bitches, they are even worse. Having a decent personality won't improve my chances as an inferior male and having a nice personality in a female won't make her choose worse partner.
>>
File: cover.jpg (296KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
296KB, 1000x1000px
>>35142156
Holy shit are you me? I'm 23 but I finally got second puberty or something along with all the self improvement and I now have girls actively fighting over me. There is hope robots
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.