[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is no greater joy than lifting a girl in your arms and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

There is no greater joy than lifting a girl in your arms and watching her eyes light up when you do.
>>
>>35141304
dunno why you romanticize stupid shit like this
just collect waifus instead real women are parasites.
>>
What about thrusting a blade into someone's heart and watch the life slowly drain from their eyes?
>>
If a guy did that to me my double chins would converge on each other as I meet his eyes from above...ahh romance
>>
>>35141304
And seeing her tears when you hit a ceiling with her head...
>>
>>35141334
>tfwywn look in the eye's of your victim as they slowly fade away and bleed to death
>>
File: Pepe-1.jpg (68KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-1.jpg
68KB, 640x360px
>>35141304
What about the feeling when a drop of water that's been stuck in your ear finally trickles out?
>>
>>35141334
>>35141351
>careful with those /edges/
oregano
>>
>>35141334
hehh, bad ass kid
>>
File: 29348672.jpg (20KB, 199x300px)
29348672.jpg
20KB, 199x300px
What about a girl shoving you onto the bed, grabbing your throat, and forcing you to say "You own me?"
>>
File: my gf.jpg (174KB, 1400x787px) Image search: [Google]
my gf.jpg
174KB, 1400x787px
>>35141304
Then you set her down on your bed and watch her get filled by BBC.
>>
>>35141541
That's just your weird fetish, don't generalise it!
>>
>>35141541
you know that >?" makes the person shoved on the bed ask a question, not you ask a question?
>>35141304
would be better to be the girl, tbqh
>>
I've always thought it'd be nice to sleep with a girl.
Not sex, just sleeping.
Cuddled up together, holding her close, feeling her gentle breathing as she sleeps peacefully in my arms.
Knowing that she felt warm and comfortable there with me would mean so much to me.
>>
File: tiny.gif (2MB, 260x180px)
tiny.gif
2MB, 260x180px
>>35141328
This. The first part of it anyway.

You guys have such weird, anime ideas of reality and it's probably why you guys are so butthurt about "red pills" all the time. None of your silly fantasies real. None of them.
>>
>>35142089
lol this will never happen to you anon XD
>>
>>35142089
I shared a bed with a girl Friday. It's a meme. Good luck if you actually need to get rest because she won't fucking let you.
>>
File: feel cry bed.png (28KB, 357x313px) Image search: [Google]
feel cry bed.png
28KB, 357x313px
>>35142363
>lol this will never happen to you anon XD

I know.

Sometimes if i cuddle a pillow as I'm going to sleep, for the few seconds just before I fall asleep, when I'm half dreaming, it feels like she's there
>>
>>35142528
Post pic of her
and her dick
>>
>>35142528
I imagine having a restful sleep would be a little harder if you were sharing a bed with another person.

I think it'd be worth it though.
>>
>>35142586
here you go my original friend. this is fucking original fucking original you fuck
>>
>>35142565
You watch way too much anime. Cuddling is annoying and uncomfortable.
>>
>>35142528
was it his girl friday?
>>
>>35142711
ooh that tickles anon-BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
>>
>>35142713
Once a girl fell asleep next to me on the train and leaned against my shoulder for a few seconds before she woke up.
It felt like heaven and just thinking about it made me feel good for weeks afterwards.

Actually cuddling with somebody would be overwhelming bliss.
>>
>>35141304
you will never ever experience this, sorry.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.