[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one are you guys?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

inb4 wageslaves everywhere
>>
File: alan-watts-graphic.jpg (196KB, 703x466px) Image search: [Google]
alan-watts-graphic.jpg
196KB, 703x466px
I am the universe.

Also: listen to Alan Watts.
>>
>>35141427
>Also: listen to Alan Watts.
Okay but why?
>>
>>35141300
i am in a point of my life that i can turn into anyone.
help me choose.
>>
Why "Forest Gump" doesnt exist anymore?
>>
File: 1427492728293.jpg (142KB, 740x732px) Image search: [Google]
1427492728293.jpg
142KB, 740x732px
>>35141300
>tfw NEET
>tfw no worries, no gf anxiety, no anger at x-let status
>tfw you spend your days doing whatever you want

I just spent a good 5 hours erping in wow. Later I'm, going to fuck my fleshlight, feels good being "normal" enough by board standards not to be depressed or angry with my low-effort, low-reward life
>>
>>35141578
Go Galt or NEET. Rob society of the pleasure it derives from enslaving you.
>>
File: 1485758064831.gif (850KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1485758064831.gif
850KB, 400x225px
>>35141300
>tfw John Galt
>>
>>35141735
What's your job? Security guard here.
>>
>>35141300
Mix of John Galt and successful.

Not exceedingly intelligent, but above average.
Finished college with an engineering degree
Work for a big company
Do autonomous driving stuff
Make a pretty decent living
Married with a couple kids
Hobbies are pen and paper gaming, rocketry, shooting, reading, and vidya.
>>
>>35141300
Pathetically John Galt...even work as security guard. 100% same hobbies and I guess I can be referred as smart since I got 125 points from professional IQ test besides fact that I'm failure who sucks at math and etc...
>>
File: 1486426444191.jpg (63KB, 896x617px)
1486426444191.jpg
63KB, 896x617px
>>35141656
my fellow porch monkey
>>
NEET but not happy about my life choices and without the hobbies

if I could just make chump change with minimal effort and be able to afford my own 1 BR apartment then I'd be content
>>
File: 1472514395055.jpg (138KB, 300x433px) Image search: [Google]
1472514395055.jpg
138KB, 300x433px
None, really. Where the fuck would someone in STEM, med school, or law fit in? You're hardly "too smart to go to college" for any of those fields, nor are they worthless shit like the Hipster takes.
>>
The NEET I am the NEET
>>
>>35141300
The Outsider
-used to have high intelligence, especially verbal, but is moderate at best now, due to lack of use; always had poor common-sense skills
-likes to take it easy
-graduated from college but has no job
-had marketable skills once but lost them after years of NEET life
-depressed, jealous, and bitter
-thinks about suicide almost every day
-immature
-goals are too unrealistic and abstract to reach
-hobbies include reading, shitposting on /r9k/, photography, media consumption
>>
None of the above? Went to college, good wage and standard of living, complete social retard.
>>
John Galt is exactly me, except hobbies replaced by the NEET and I just dropped out of college (no loans cause yurofag).

Took me a while to get comfortable being quite the loser by society standards, but now it's pretty comfy.
>>
File: 1482407089069.png (78KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1482407089069.png
78KB, 420x420px
>>35141300
>NEET
>low intelligence

nice try wagie.
>>
>>35141300
John Galt is the definition of conformist. And it's easy to tell this was made by someone who failed college
>>
Galt is closest I guess.
>>
>>35141300
None of this shut matches reality. People who don't go to college have a hard time finding jobs. Also jocks aren't as dumb as you think. Life isn't an 80s coming of age movie
>>
>>35141300
None, but I foresee myself becoming John Galt.

Also I have a coworker who looks like the wageslave example. Cracked me up.
>>
I don't wanna say "The 'John Galt,'" but those are the only characteristics I match here.
>>
don't want to say john galt, but it's that.

Programmer at a terribly organised media company, don't do shit all day, actual tasks are just rehashes of previous projects.
Pay is average.
>>
>>35141300
lied my way into college and got a useless degree then got kicked out of grade 12 for refusing to read a book about japan.
I don't give a shit about gooks
we nuked them and now they draw cartoons,
>>
John Galt here.
>>
>>35141300
I went to a good college, graduated early, work as a teacher, have a full ride scholarship to a top-20 law school, I work out six days a week, have a fuckbuddy and a girlfriend.

Where do I stand?
>>
>>35141300
I'd be a college hipster but I'm too left-wing to be politically correct
>>
>>35141300
None of them, it seems like.

>moderate to high intelligence
>graduate degree
>small amount of student loan debt due to community college and in-state school
>easy work-from-home job that pays a bit over median wage for the area
>hobbies include reading and collecting books, various productive crafts and gardening
>responsible and organized
>goals mostly revolve around improving skills and making a pleasant home

Seems like closest to the John Galt, but the fact that I work close to academia would run counter to his beliefs.
>>
I'm not exactly one or the other, maybe a dash of each one, but if I had to pick it be...
>John Galt
>>
>>35141300
I'm in college at the moment, but my personality fits the John Galt perfectly. I don't have any faith that my meme degree will be of any benefit, so I'm fine with having an easygoing job that pays just enough to allow subsistence.
>>
mix of john galt and successful except i have an undergrad degree
>>
>>35144097
>Where do I stand?

Right in front of THE DOOR YOU DISGUSTING CHAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>tfw pretty dense but forced myself through a third-rate backwater university
>working at my father's company, stressful shit managing projects, probably everyone is well-aware of the nepotism involved in getting me the job
>due for a raise even though we're about to be late on back to back shipments of the product we manufacture
>hate everything
>want to die

WISHIN' I WAS MR. GALT
>>
>>35143730
maximum over autism

Your edge is sharper then a katana
>>
File: 1452556089490.jpg (27KB, 319x319px) Image search: [Google]
1452556089490.jpg
27KB, 319x319px
John here but i don't consider myself intelligent because im lazy to study.
>>
>no college education (too good for it)
>smart/successful

oh you mean daddy money?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.