[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whores, all of them.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 10

File: thingken bout chad.jpg (593KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
thingken bout chad.jpg
593KB, 540x540px
>that one "FEMANON HEREEE!!" poster who posts about how "lonely" she is in every thread
>the second she gets tons of offers for chatting/bf/beta orbiter, she turns them down; not honestly saying that she just has guys IRL, but by making up weak as fuck excuses e.g. "uhhh I don't have skype sry XD"

Females can literally never be lonely; even deformed and retarded females can score average/slightly below average males.

Being female = Tutorial mode. Prove me wrong.

Pro Tip: You cannot.

Pic related - what every female means when she claims to be """(((Lonely)))"""

>muh Chad
>>
you're not wrong

all the pro fembot threads lately is just cringe and thirsty newfags
>>
File: girls being lonely.png (53KB, 1232x193px) Image search: [Google]
girls being lonely.png
53KB, 1232x193px
>>35141130
lolzzz SO LONELY XDDDDDDDDDD XD XD

ANSWER MY TEXT CHAD RREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>ignores 40 texts from 5/10 guys who actually care about her
>>
File: (1).jpg (49KB, 960x444px) Image search: [Google]
(1).jpg
49KB, 960x444px
UUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GURRRRRRRRRRL CHAD HASN'T FUCKED ME FOR LIKE, -TWENTY- MINUTES!!!! GONNA KMS
>>
File: (2).jpg (107KB, 900x281px) Image search: [Google]
(2).jpg
107KB, 900x281px
Um, excuse me, just because we allow Chad to objectify us and use us as an onahole doesn't mean you disgusting creepy betas are allowed to. Our body - our choice!
>>
File: 1447655431379.jpg (389KB, 1284x980px) Image search: [Google]
1447655431379.jpg
389KB, 1284x980px
I made 10 or 15 fembot threads last month and almost all of them hit max. Seeing you cry about """""""""""""fembots"""""""""""""""" like this makes it even better.

It's way too easy to trick boards like r9k or pol into thinking it's always a girl. I wonder what I'll spend my (You)s on.
>>
File: (3).png (311KB, 680x624px) Image search: [Google]
(3).png
311KB, 680x624px
Umm, can you like, uh, stop hitting on me? Sorry but you're just not... My type.

>chad looks in her general direction
>she instant transmissions to being on her knees in front of him, looking up for approval
>>
>>35141464
>mgtow using this picture as proof

it shows the insidious nature of rape culture and how it negatively effects women's psyche
>>
File: (4).jpg (105KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
(4).jpg
105KB, 500x500px
>tfw when you're not like the other girls
>>
File: (5).jpg (955KB, 716x2132px)
(5).jpg
955KB, 716x2132px
WHAT DO YOU MEAN, YOU'RE NOT MAKING 600K A YEAR? GET OUT OF MY SIGHT! YOU'LL NEVER GAIN ACCESS TO MY USED UP ROASTFLAPS, YOU INSOLENT BETA KEKHOLD!!!
>>
>>35141495
and how they enjoy it. All women are masochists by default, just like most men are sadists.
>>
To be fair, I'm a guy, and after being alone my whole life, the thought of a relationship with anybody, let alone a person off a 4chan board full of mentally ill autists, is a very daunting prospect.

I'd probably turn down a girl if she offered to date me.
I'm just not used to any human contact at all, and can't help but feel it'd end and I'd feel worse than I do now.

Not to say they're not being given the opportunity to have somebody, but it's not necessarily that they're waiting for Chad.
>>
>>35141130
idiot. Every "femanon" is another one of us fishing for zero-effort attention and (You)'s they keep doing it because you are literally unable to stop yourself from taking the bait.

idiot
>>
>>35141532
>women never assume provider roles
>they go to college so they can be a viable mate for a wealthy doctor or millionaire businessman

letting normies in universities was a mistake
>>
Females never want to be around when someone is working on their future, they want the work to be done already while they whore around then expect a provider to accept them for what they are
>>
EXCUSE ME?!?!?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN "ALL WOMEN ARE BISEXUAL"?!?!?!

I'll have you know I HAVE NEVER been attracted to a man (except Chad)!

Don't you DARE hit on me, you sill betas! I'm a lesbian.
>>
>I love horses :) <333

8==================================================[{
>>
Females are more emotional than male. Thats known. Man would fuck everyone while females fuck because of emotions whether its love, self hate, doesnt matter. Being lonely is not about fucking its about loving.

>buhuu look at me, everyone wants me but I want Chad

Tbh I dont see the point in making lonely threads as a female on r9k. I bet all of them are males hating. Yea, females have it easier because all the horny men orbiting,one of them could be normal. But the odds of female finding loving partner is the same as in male
>>
I don't even want to date a girl. I want a femanon. Someone as messed as I am. But they'll always rather choose a Chad. In a world of dating up, why bother dating people at the same level or even below?
>>
>>35141988
>But the odds of female finding loving partner is the same as in male
No. Women have much higher chance.
>>
And all women ARE bisexual. As I said, because of emotions. We want to be with someone who understands us (here Im talking about example girl without mental problems who wants to be with people because of different damaged reasons) and since men think differently, you fall for a girl. When noone understands you and you feel low, I bet most of the girls start having weird feelings for their best friend but they dont act on it.
>>
File: women cannot love.jpg (50KB, 1284x217px) Image search: [Google]
women cannot love.jpg
50KB, 1284x217px
>>35141988
>Females are more emotional than male.

Males are more emotional, but are forced to suppress emotion throughout their entire lives. To show weakness as a male is death.

Women can't even have unconditional love for anyone but their children - men kill themselves over the woman they love. So much for being "more emotional".
>>
File: (6).png (43KB, 434x177px) Image search: [Google]
(6).png
43KB, 434x177px
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY DON'T YOU DO EVERYTHING FOR ME, CHAD?!?!
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.