[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Saving All /suicidal/ robots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

File: 74936502379457.jpg (315KB, 620x330px) Image search: [Google]
74936502379457.jpg
315KB, 620x330px
Hello robots,

I am here to offer support in any way possible to Actual Robots, that are going through a very rough time and are on the verge of suicide.

I'll give you a little information as to the extent of my reach, and why i'm about to do, what i'm about to do.

I'm a very rich person from a powerful family, some of you may have heard of the company TATA before, well without giving away too much, i am connected to this company.

I have seen many lives ruined, lives that could have been saved, in my homeland, i am actively working against poverty, but there are simply too many people to help, and not all are on the verge of suicide.

i could donate large sums of money to charities etc. but i do not feel that would be most effective.

One day, i'll be dead, i'll be buried in small grave and almost certainly forgotten, i will return to allah where i will be judged by my actions.

I'm no doctor, but i desire to save as many lives as i can, Not for recognition, Not too feel good, but genuinely to just help. I know i'll be forgotten.

enough about me, this isn't about me, it's about you.

what do you need? ask and you shall receive.

A Job? A partner? A friend? anything. Just don't kill yourself.

Conversion To Islam, is Not needed.

Asalaamu-aleikum My brothers and sisters.
May allah give you his light.
>>
File: Depressed 036.jpg (1MB, 1300x788px) Image search: [Google]
Depressed 036.jpg
1MB, 1300x788px
Give me a friend. Don't care about money, bf / gf, etc. Friend is really the driving force to my depression because I can only tell my therapist so much and I know he's only getting paid and can't give less of a shit.
>>
>>35139138
that can be done very easily anon. do you have any contact information?
>>
>>35139133
brother this isn't bait, if you're in trouble tell me your problem and i'll be happy to help.

thanks.
>>
File: Depressed 126.png (139KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
Depressed 126.png
139KB, 600x750px
>>35139151
Not talking like an internet friend or anything. Those really don't fill the void. I need someone right next to me I can talk to and do stuff with.
>>
>>35139133
What i'm doing here is something out of the norm.

I'm not telling people how to kill themselves, i'm actually doing something about it. i refuse to let anyone die, sage my therad, but i know allah is with me.
>>
Just gotta leave this website, it's simple.

It's different now because you're talking to FBI agents, not "robots".

I wonder when it all changed.
>>
>>35139195
anon, that is perfectly doable aswell. i wasn't kidding making this post, ask and you shall receive.
>>
File: 1487995164219.jpg (98KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1487995164219.jpg
98KB, 1920x1080px
>>35139174
>>35139200
After a shitty childhood the only thing that keeps me from shooting myself is the idea to marry my own father.

Good luck with that allah!
>>
>>35139220
that makes my job easier, the FBI agents will have no need to respond to this thread.
>>
>>35139234
>the idea to marry my own father.

i don't know if you're trolling or not anon, but im here to help those in need.

if this is truly what you want. give me contact, ill grant you citizenship to tajikstan where you can do it and no one will care to go against your marriage. Like i said, im not kidding.
>>
File: wojak2.jpg (8KB, 180x216px) Image search: [Google]
wojak2.jpg
8KB, 180x216px
OP I have something to ask for
When I was a kid I had a big stuffed tiger. His name was Tigie (not original, but I was only like 6) and he gave me a lot of comfort. My parents recently cleaned out the house and donated him. I'm nearly 20 but I really miss him, it's so lame but I do

He looked just like this https://www.amazon.com/VIAHART-Large-Sumatran-Stuffed-Animal/dp/B01CHV6DKA/

Would you be willing to email me an amazon gift card for like $20 so i can buy another tiger? my email is [email protected].
>>
File: Depressed 083.jpg (421KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Depressed 083.jpg
421KB, 800x800px
>>35139230
Alright I guess it wouldn't hurt. Here's a throwaway I had I guess...

[email protected]
>>
>>35139280
anon please, do not treat this thread as a joke. this is for those on the verge of suicide. if no one else replies, i guess i'll buy you a tigie.
>>
i don't have a job and my oneitis doesn't like me. i thought it didn't affect me but it does. i punched a hole in my wall because of my anger and frustration. i dont know what to do anymore
>>
>>35139316
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to think of it as a joke

I was trying to think of something small to ask for, of course I'd like a gf and friends, but I don't think those can be genuinely bought, and it wouldn't feel right for them to be purchased to me.
>>
>>35139330
so you need a job and a girlfriend?

i don't know if i can give you the girl you like, but i could set you up with another, and give you a job.

which kind of job? and do you have contact?
>>
>>35139352

if these things being you to the verge of suicide, i doubt a tiger would help. i can give you friends and a gf, unbought, just set up.
>>
>>35139356
my jobs in the past have all been front desk/receptionist stuff. or data entry. administrative assistant stuff.
as far as the girl. i know that its impossible to make someone like me. to be honest i don't need a gf. i just don't want to care about this girl anymore.
i'm embarrassed. im 25 and shouldn't be feeling this way about people anymore.
>>
>>35139381

there should be plenty of receptionist jobs open, i have a few spots open even in my own company, this shouldn't be difficult i can do that.

> i know that its impossible to make someone like me. to be honest i don't need a gf. i just don't want to care about this girl anymore.
i'm embarrassed

do not worry friend, everyone is unique and has something about them, some imperfection that others will appreciate. knowing these things would help a great deal in setting you up with a girl.

with regards to wanting to forget that girl, we can talk this out if you'd like, i'd be happy to spare some time and have a chat anon.
>>
>>35139373
Yes, it's the loneliness that really makes me want to kill myself. The only people I talk to are cashiers, I haven't touched another person in so long that when I touch cashiers' hands it makes me feel so pathetic. Because I know hand touches are so normal to most people but I feel longing over getting change handed back to me. I know a small comfort won't fix it but I want something to hold. Maybe I just miss my childhood, I don't know anon

I'm sure other anons would love your offer but I can't accept it for my own morals. I believe I have to earn my friends to deserve them.
>>
>>35139455

if this is the case, perhaps i could introduce you to a group somewhere, if you'd like to make them on your own, a job could possibly help with that, do you want a job?
>>
anons i urge you to respond as soon as you can.
i am running short on time,
>>35139298 emailed you btw

maybe i may make another thread sometime in the future. but 5 minutes from now i have to go elsewhere.
>>
>>35139493
I apologize, I don't want to be ungrateful but I really need to change everything major by myself. I feel an obligation to do it alone or it won't be genuine. If you could do anything for me in specific, the plush is what I want, it's minor but it would comfort me. and that's all i would like, some small comfort
>>
This isn't fun, man. Your role playing idiocy is giving people false hope, and will lead them to crash hard and fall lower than they were before. I'm already miserable as it is. I don't need your shitty "oh look, free success" bullshit. Leave us alone.
>>
>>35139114
Hi op, if you can send me a pill that will kill me painlessly I will appreciate it. Tell me if you need some info. I will give you a post number or something. or you can just spend some money and find me through my IP. here is a little help. Germany, Augsburg

[email protected]
>>
[email protected] emailed me asking OP to write him, as he can't post, he sounds like a real robot in need of help so I'm being his proxy
>>
Ah fuck it. [email protected]
>>
>>35139533
this will not fix the issue at hand anon, idk honestly if you are on the verge of suicide because of a plush toy. i've literally offered you a job, friends and a gf.

>>35139541
this isn't role play. i'll respond on my mobile phone for however long i can for now.

>>35139542
the whole purpose here is to prevent you from dying. this is something i cannot do anon.
>>
>>35139580
email has been sent, i have to go now. i will respond to emails i receive.
>>
>>35139602
I'm not going to kill myself over a plush, but it's something that would comfort me. That's all I would like to keep going. It would make sleeping easier. That's all I will ask of you
>>
i owe my friend 125 dollars and cant pay him back, so ive been avoiding him. hes my only friend and have been feeling like i want to die because i've fucked it up so badly.

[email protected]
>>
>>35139114
Shit man, enough money to go to college would at least help me to put it off for a while.
>>
>>35140759
OP, if you are interested in hearing me out, shoot me an email. Otherwise I won't bother.

[email protected]
>>
>>35139114
a partner. So fucking badly...
>>
File: 1485452756301.jpg (35KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485452756301.jpg
35KB, 1280x720px
>>35139114
bait or not
it might as well be a vent thread

my problem is that i don't have a personality and don't feel like a human
i was always beta and adapted myself to my environment like a chameleon
i don't know who i am and what i want
nothing makes me happy
i simply exist
>>
>>35139114

$3000 for plastic surgery ty.
>>
>>35139114
I don't trust the internet with my real email, so here's one I don't use much: [email protected]
>>
make my life livable: [email protected]
>>
File: 400552_theshadling_creepy-susie.jpg (334KB, 842x1191px) Image search: [Google]
400552_theshadling_creepy-susie.jpg
334KB, 842x1191px
A small loan o a million dollars so that I could start a company.
>>
How many of these threads have you made? Talk about a Savior Complex.
>>
All i desire is to experience love
>>
Give me some money to invest. I want to work towards making the world a better place but I can't do anything meaningful as things stand.

[email protected]

bitcoin address: 1AAChhdvLz1XjasHXK4H8fgqSwUiu9UTCQ
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.