/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you reached enlightenment yet /r9k/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: meditating rain.jpg (910KB, 1000x1600px) Image search: [Google]
meditating rain.jpg
910KB, 1000x1600px
Have you reached enlightenment yet /r9k/?
>>
>>35138895
that's a life long journey, hard to reach by your 20s
>>
>>35138895
whoa cool u can see her nippel
>>
>>35138920
Buddha hit it at 33, get on it!
>>
>not full lotus
>not even half lotus
>literally breaking meditation to enjoy the physical touch of rain
>>
>>35139104
And this is without a doubt factual? Is it suppose to be a competition?
>>
I'm 50% enlightened. Half my time is spent with true inner peace, the other 50% I'm sperg mode with manlet complex. The 50/50 isn't split by what's happening either, it's totally random. The only constant is that whenever I'm with my dad I lose tranquility for like a week or two.
>>
>>35138920
I will argue yes, I have found enlightenment, at only age 19.

Once you realize you'll know. I feel like any advice I give wont help, it's something you have to find yourself
>>
I made alot of progress but I dont end up putting in the hours into sitting.
>>
>>35139376
Good for you. I once convinced myself I was enlightened. Then I realised how little I knew about anything as life went on. I am still learning myself.
>>
>>35139441
personally i think seeking enlightenment is the wrong way to pursuit enlightenment, if that makes sense
>>
>>35139487
We all have our opinions but I think we can both agree its something we have to discover on our own. What works for you might not work for me and vice versa
>>
>>35139499
for sure. I'd like to know what you think about monks like the chinese style that meditate for decades and all, I think it's a good lifestyle but they will never reach the goal theyre setting out for
>>
>>35139548
I don't know if they will reach their goal. Its hard to know what goes on in another person's mind. And today's goal might not necessarily be tomorrow's goal either so who knows where their journey will take them. I think those monks are just like most people. Unsure, uncertain about life and doing what they can to bridge the gaps best they can. Some people meditate under waterfalls, some go to church and listen to the priest. And they all perceive the world in their own right. All asking the same questions. Why, How, What.
>>
>>35138895
Trying, but relapsing on madturbation and lust (lust).
Otherwise I'm doing pretty good, need more dedicated meditation time. The biological desires of sex are bretty hard to just flush.
>>
>>35139632
^ (love)

Original...
>>
fuck no im not some kind of faggot who seeks this fedora tipping garbage
>>
>>35139667
>attempting to escape suffering rather than chasing pleasure
>fedora tipping garbage
If that's what you'd believe.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.