[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think the government or something is spying on me >the last

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Endmysufferingalready.jpg (26KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
Endmysufferingalready.jpg
26KB, 500x366px
I think the government or something is spying on me
>the last 45ish minutes 3 different guys in suits have walked and turned their heads at my house
> I live 10 miles from the nearest place of employment
>15 for a place you would need to wear a suit
>it is 2 in the morning
Can someone please tell me that this isn't me just being crazy right.
>>
why would government agents actually wear suits while surveying someone? they would be dressed as normal civilians

so I guess what I'm saying is be paranoid about everything you see not just guys in suits
>>
>>35138435
Pretty spooky still. I rarely see anyone walking around at 2 in the morning, let alone several people in suits.
>>
>>35139168
It's those stupid fuck Mormons scouting houses
>>
Zapping me with lasers, you wanted me to die.

This was some kind of psychic weapons test.
>>
>>35139168
but why target you specifically, what are you hiding? What govt secrets do you know
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>35138412
This isn't you just being crazy.
>>
>>35138412
its honestly cute you think youre important enough for the government to bother spying on you
>>
File: вжух.jpg (28KB, 469x314px) Image search: [Google]
вжух.jpg
28KB, 469x314px
>>35138412
You're probably overthinking it.
If the govt wanted to spy on you, all they would need is monitoring your internet use and tap your smartphone, not sending 3 shady men in black to get a nice view of your house.

Or maybe these guys are the death and will come for you the second you leave the house.

Anyway, stop worrying.
>>
>>35138435
The agents would realize that a person would see suits and think it couldn't be the government because they would never be so stupid as to not disguise themselves in regular clothes so wearing the suits is the perfect cover.
>>
>>>/x/
origami
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.