[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is catholicism white ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: ddasfed.jpg (350KB, 770x480px) Image search: [Google]
ddasfed.jpg
350KB, 770x480px
is catholicism white ?
>>
should religions be racial and cultural ? can someone actually convert to a religion ? like, he wasn't brought up with that values, how can he relate to the moral values of the new religion ?

can someone actually genuinely believe in something he wasn't brought up with ?
how to find emotional connection with god ?

should we actually "find" religions that suit us ? or should we just force ourselves to readjust our faith on the religions we were brought up with ?
>>
like idk guys i'm really internally conflicted
>>
>>35138161
The One, Holy, Catholic, and Apostolic Church is the one true religion, anon. Come home.
>>
if you find that you cannot answer this question, consider that the question makes no sense

catholic leadership (i.e. the vatican) is very white

but historical (and to some extent present-day) trends in the spread of catholicism, both through colonial conquest and through intentional "civilize the savages" style outreach, has brought a large number of non-white folks into the religion. hence why latin america (for instance) is overwhelmingly catholic, or parts of (mostly subsaharan) africa

hilare belloc said something like "the church is europe and europe is the church" around the turn of the 20th century. that's still true in terms of leadership, but it's increasingly untrue in terms of overall membership

if you're asking for /stormfront/ related reasons, remember that the KKK fucking hated catholics
>>
>>35138479
>Why does the KKK hate Catholics?
>A. We do not hate Catholics. The Klan during the twenties did take an anti-Catholic position as did many other Americans. They believed that Catholics held allegiance to the Pope and thus Rome over and above the United States and the President. Today, we know this is not true.
>>
>>35138479
fuck, i meant to this guy>>35138545

>>35138545
i feel like the life that i should live should be religious and god-centered. but i disagree with the religion i was brought up with and idk if i can relate to other religion, emotionally.

i lost connection with spiritual beings. i don't feel attached to higher beings anymore.
>>
should i seek religion ? or should i wait until God finds me ?
>>
File: pope-francis-1.jpg (36KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
pope-francis-1.jpg
36KB, 620x465px
No.

It is neither inherently white, nor of benefit to white people.
It is a religion that in its modern form promotes being a cuckold doormat.
The Pope is also the AntiChrist.

It is time we separate the wheat from the weeds.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.