[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's been a while edition.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 13

File: 1479854778742.gif (51KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1479854778742.gif
51KB, 500x376px
Late night or Early morning robot help thread.

ITT: Robots help each other in anyway they can via this thread.

Examples: Mental illness,Tough times they are going through,etc etc.

Tell me what you are going through/what problems do you have and i will try to help Don't expect much from me since i'm not the best at this stuff and i hope more anons join in to help eachother.
>>
File: don't let him kill me.jpg (78KB, 1280x546px) Image search: [Google]
don't let him kill me.jpg
78KB, 1280x546px
leave me and my torment be, roastie.
>>
File: 1484928338847.jpg (117KB, 960x924px) Image search: [Google]
1484928338847.jpg
117KB, 960x924px
>used to do nothing but shitpost on /r9k/ about tfw no gf since i was 16
>finally meet a cute girl when i was 20, got engaged, moved in together
>fought all the time, became unhappy after a while
>23 now
>i left and went back to my mom's yesterday and got plastered
>tfw she won't hear any talk of getting back together, cried and hugged and shit for a few hours tonight when i went back to get the rest of my shit
>adopted a dog to try to keep myself busy and replace some of the lack of affection i'm used to now
>back to square one

fuck boys, i had a good run. i really want to off myself but that's just dramatics and i hope it'll pass
>>
>>35137955
What do you think killed the relationship?

And when did all the sadness start to become stronger?

>>35137940
I won't anon
And may i ask you to stop calling me a female whore when i'm actually a male?
>>
>>35138053
she sent nudes to another guy about a month into us starting to date, and i couldn't ever trust her again, i know 4realz she never cheated on me otherwise, but i just wasn't capable of giving that trust back to someone after something like that. i tried for years and after a while i got controlling and essentially made her never hang out with her friends and shit. then we'd have these huge fights where i'd walk out and she'd cry and chase me and try to drag me back in, it was really shitty. a few months ago i started imagining my life going home and trying to start over and it sounded nice. i didn't account for the fact that i really, no bullshit 100% was totally in love with her and not waking up to her every morning, being able to text all day, see her after work, hang out, shit you know. i couldn't take it. i know it's probably what needed to happen and wasn't going to get fixed, but it still fucking sucks.
>>
File: sidious pointing.jpg (124KB, 1000x815px) Image search: [Google]
sidious pointing.jpg
124KB, 1000x815px
>>35138053
How unfortunate that you are trying to deceive me.

>>35137955
You must use your hate, use your anger. Only then can you overcome your longing for your ex-wife.
>>
>>35137955
Sounds like you fucked that relationship up desu
>>
File: 1475299051631.jpg (22KB, 405x405px) Image search: [Google]
1475299051631.jpg
22KB, 405x405px
>divorced parents
>living with dad
>mom calls me again to tell me that if dad doesn't send her money she's going to take my custody
>"women always win custody over their children"
>she's alcoholic

What is this feeling?
Sometimes I feel like it's all together, sometimes I think I feel nothing at all.

Can I have a (You)?

Excuse my bad english.
>>
>>35138135
It wasn't the right one for you anon.
You gave her your heart and she ignored it only leaving an open scar behind.

It's better to keep going and leave all behind focus yourself on something else like your job,travel,hobbies etc
Or maybe renember what she did and gain anger so you start liking that you left that whore behind.
She was just another roastie in the toaster.

Also you should be happy that you got somewhere that most of us could only dream about.
>>
>>35138225
Yeah i been there.

How old are you and when did your parents divorced?

How bad of an alcoholic is she? You might be able to fix her by taking all her alcohol away and maybe getting her in therapy

Btw why the fuck does she has to gain money from the divorce if your dad is the one with the custody right now?
She should be paying him for your custody
>>
I've had a lot of trouble with my power. It just feels so... limited. I wish somebody knew of an alternative to limited power
>>
>>35138344
Can you explain yourself better?

Why do you feel so limited?
Everyone is limited in one way or another
>>
>>35138362
It's my boss. He's overly critical. He never listens. He's holding me back.
>>
It's been a while, like the band staind's magnum opus?
>>
>>35138300
I'm not comfortable telling my age since I'll probably just get "REEE get out of my 4chin underage pepe.jpg"

They divorced when I was six, I was literally the drop that spilled the glass since she abused me verbally and physically, the divorce just made her hate me more.

She's pretty far gone in the vice now, she blames my dad on it but obviously everything was her fault.

She's just trying to blackmail him since she doesn't have money.

I feel like shit, thanks for replying anon.
>>
>live with mom & step dad
>dad is an alcoholic, haven't seen him since mid november
>he won't help with the hospital bills for my bulimic sister
i used to really like the guy, but it turns out he's a proper asshole.
any advice dealing with asshole parents who've stopped caring.
>>
File: 1487306578921.jpg (110KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1487306578921.jpg
110KB, 600x900px
>>35138447
I think you should rely more on your mom and be supportive with her since she's most likely having a bad time too.
Find shelter on the ones that still care about you, and be the same for them.
>>
>>35138380
Where and in what do you work?

Is he mad with everyone or is it only with you?

>>35138401
I mean you are young and you have all your life ahead
So yeah the best thing is to fuck off start socializing talking and creating connection with your classmates.

Anyway back on the topic

>she abused me verbally and physically
Did your father knew about this?
And if this is true and there is proof to back it up you can stay with your father if the court thinks she is not good enough to raise a kid in her condition.

>the divorce just made her hate me more
Why did you snitch on your mother?
Becouse i did that with my father and well they divorced when i was 10

>She's just trying to blackmail him
How is she blackmailing him?
What proof can she have that is good enough to gain your costudy in court?
>>
I'm failing out of college again. There are a few reasons but it's mostly my fault. I just feel like I'll never go anywhere in life and I'll have no choice but to kill myself soon
>>
>>35138514
Thanks, yeah.
It's probably best to forget him and be there more.
Thanks.
>>
I feel uncomfortable around my parents. They're just cringe as fuck. I have a step dad and I don't really like having to be around him or anything. I'll never see him as a father and more just like my mother's husband. My moms always saying "you should show him some more love and respect. He's done a lot for you". I hate the feeling that I owe something to him. I mean he's just there to me. He's not an asshole or anything. He's just there. I don't like being around my parents so I just stick to myself. I have extreme social anxiety and stay quiet around anyone I don't know. So this unfortunately leads to me having no freinds. I feel like I'm alone on this journey and I kind of want off but I know I can't do that to my family. The very ones I hate being around. Maybe things will change when I move out.
>>
>>35138527
I know the feel anon, if you don't have the strenght to do anything at all you most likely have depression, go see a psychiatrist and they can get you nice meds that makes you don't give a shit on problems while you recover.

Also read. Read a lot.
>>
>>35138525
Yeah he knows everything.
I think it's almost impossible for her to get my custody, but it really sucks to hear her every now and then when all she needs is money...
>>
>>35138527
Is there anyway to save your grades?
And yes anon it's mostly your mistake and you should learn about them so you can change things up.

>You will never go anywhere becouse you don't want to.
If you want to go somewhere you will put all your efford and time into it so you can experiense the thing that you only dreamed about.

>Suicide isn't the answer.
If you fail in college work on self improvement. Establish clearly defined goals and take steps toward achieving them.
>>
File: unlimited power.jpg (42KB, 1024x435px) Image search: [Google]
unlimited power.jpg
42KB, 1024x435px
>>35138344
The only alternative is unlimited power. You need only to chop off your boss's hand.
>>
>>35138344
>>35138380
>>35138653

I'm fucking retarded.

Original desu
>>
>>35138380
You have to bring balance to the force
>>
>>35138626
It does suck to see someone you onced loved fall into the hole they dug.

I would suggest trying to help her giving her some money (if you can) or maybe getting her intro some type of therapy so her mental state doesn't deteriorates even further,wich can cause her to leave behind everything including herself.
>>
>>35138595
>I know the feel anon, if you don't have the strenght to do anything at all you most likely have depression
I know that. I've been depressed pretty much my whole life. This sounds melodramatic but I don't remember the last time I was happy. I'm not going to go to a psychiatrist though, when I was a kid I was on a lot of meds and it's not something I want to do ever again.

>Also read. Read a lot
I haven't got the motivation. Usually I don't even have the motivation to get out of bed so I miss class

>>35138638
I've never put effort into anything in my life. I don't think I can ever do it. That's why I feel like I have to kill myself
>>
File: smug sidious.jpg (74KB, 1920x1012px) Image search: [Google]
smug sidious.jpg
74KB, 1920x1012px
>>35138683
>>35138685
>>35138683
>>35138685
Obi Wan is a fool. Only I can save the one you love. Only I can give you power. Use your hatred, your angah! Then will your journey to the dark side be complete.
>>
>>35138575
Things will change.
But it will probably be for the worst,you might start to miss them or you will feel better.

Also you should threat him with atleast a little bit of respect since he is part of your family.
Don't threat him like a father threat him like a person.
>>
>>35138754
No I can assure you I won't miss them. When I was 16 they sent me with my grandmother for a year to go to a different school. I didn't really miss my mom or my step dad whatsoever. I miss that time desu. My grandma always made some good ass food.
>>
Everyone literally hates me.

Bad people let me know it by giving me these death stares or muttering "twat" or something. Those stares are eerily similar to the "stink eye" described by black people in the 1950s.

Good people just frown or scowl. They don't like treating me like everyone else, thankfully they do the bare minimum, but I am apparently a source of trouble and frustration for them.

I shower, I am polite. I bought what I thought were fashionable clothes once then later realized they look silly on me, this kind of thing is out of my price range, it is not feasible. My clothes aren't ridiculous. Obviously I have no knowledge of pop culture and when I attempt to talk about it my unrefined tastes shine through, I am better off not bothering and making people "cringe".

I am unable to leave home like this. I can't get a job. I will just be shuffled out of job interviews before they even start. Jobs advisors don't do their job, they take one look at me and decide they would prefer to just take the piss for the next 30 minutes.

Why do normies do this? I know some edgy little shit will take this as an opportunity to try and make me feel bad, I don't really give a shit, I am only interested in a rational explanation and I am intelligent so I can tell whether something is irrational or not. So why do they do this. Has anyone ever done any psychological studies into this phenomena.
>>
>>35138809
Are you ugly? And I mean really ugly
>>
>>35138740
When do you think it all started?
And why do you think you have never tried to put efford in anything?

>>35138793
Sounds like you had a good relationship with your grandmather
Would you like to talk about it?

>>35138809
Maybe you are stressed out or paranoic.
My best advice right now is to try to fit in with people with the same intrests as you.

And no not many people know how normal fags work sadly.
>>
>Just moved to the other side of the country with my only real "friend" from childhood
>He attends college here with a dude we both met through an online video game
>Wanted to move up here because before I moved, I was attending community college courses while wage-slaving
>Wasn't doing the best in my courses, but still trying
>Been in a long distance relationship for the past 4 years with a girl I met online some years ago
>Genuinely fell in love with her, thought she was my only real ticket to happiness in life
>Work hard towards the goal of eventually getting to meet with her
>Move up here to shorten the distance between one another, and to learn life skills that I never learned about back home, as well as to stay with my friends, so I wouldn't feel so lonely
>The long distance is hard on her, and after consulting with her mother, she breaks up with me back in early January
>Right after I had spoken to her a few days prior about introducing her to my family
>Immediately spiral into despair, begin seeing therapist
>Now I'm all the way across the country, wage slaving at a shitty job all day, while my friends work to make their dreams come true
>Wanted to write comic books since I was little
>Have resolved to finish my comic idea that I've been working on for some time now
>Will attempt to get it out to publishers
>If I am unable to within 3-4 years, I will buy a gun and shoot myself

Sorry for the long read. I'm not even sure if there's anything anyone can even do to help me at this point. I guess I just wanted to get my story out there, tell the truth to someone.

I appreciate whoever reads this.
>>
>>35138881
Are you sure she wasn't just another girl prettending to be someone she wasn't?
I think you should cut everysingle connection or thing that she had with you,the best way i see it is to leave the trash behind and just keep going down the path that is your life.

And you have ""Friends""
People who you can talk/play/interact with,wich sounds really nice

Also why would you want to off yourself?
For a girl that probably was pretending to be someone she wasn't?
That's quite dumb

Also if you live with friends you should be able to save some money so you can buy stuff that you like

Also what is your dream?
And why do you feel like you haven't accomplished anything in life?
>>
I met a girl who was literally leagues above me - she was gorgeous, and i loved ehr so much. she said she loved me too - we were very intimate for a year and a half.
>then she decided to cut contact with me, without telling me why. Im never going to be able to find someone like her again.

>studying something at university which i thought i liked, but i hate the course
>have zero interest in going into this in the future
>my friend at another uni (who for all intents and purposes, i got him there) is literally living the dream - he's working on the radio, in a shit ton of societies, is on his universities team for vidya, is going to iceland next year

>i hardly have a social life
>literally dont even see girls
>wanted to go to canada to study, but my uni removed the university i was planning on going to with no warning
>literally all i do is drink and sleep, skipping all my lectures

i want to die
>>
>>35138878
>When do you think it all started?
I think I got unlucky brain chemistry
>And why do you think you have never tried to put efford in anything?
Because I never have. I don't have the energy or the motivation to do anything but lay in bed
>>
File: Batman_no48.jpg (116KB, 1271x440px) Image search: [Google]
Batman_no48.jpg
116KB, 1271x440px
>>35138881
I'm not saying it's impossible, but publishing a comic is really hard anon, and comics are usually not made by a single person, there are writers, illustrators ("penciller"), inkers and even dudes who have the job to put the dialogues.
Pic related, Batman is not made by Mr. John DC, but a bunch of creators with different specialties.
You should go back to school and study something art related, this will get you out of the routine, hopefully make you feel full since it's something you wish for. And who knows? you might make some friends and even a gf.
Also, you should see a doctor.
>>
>>35138986
I've known this girl for almost a decade, now. Met while we were 13. I'm pretty confident that that wasn't the case, but even if it was, like you said it doesn't matter anymore.

I already have done exactly what you said in regards to cutting it all out and leaving it all behind.

I do have friends, but the issue is that:

a. I'm mostly at work while they're at school all day. I work all day, and they're generally asleep by the time I get home.
b. They get so worked up about talking about their profession, that I feel inferior and left out whenever they're discussing it

I want to off myself, because I've struggled with depression all of my life and I have no real way of obtaining my goals. I've got no way to pay for college. And living with two guys who working towards accomplishing their dreams just makes that realization even harder for me.

Half of what I make goes to monthly rent. The other half goes to whatever distraction I try to use to make me feel better. I'm trying to save my money now to buy a car, but an unexpected expense from my community college has come up and, well, that's fucking shit up for me

My dream is to be an accomplished comic book writer. I feel like I won't be able to accomplish that because of the nature of the business, and that my craft won't be accepted by anyone that I try to show it off to, nor could I ever convince an artist to work with me on it.

>>35139081
Don't worry Anon, I'm well aware about what it takes to make a comic, I've been following the industry for a while. That fact is what's contributing to my depression and my desire to die.
>>
>>35138989
Don't shirk your school responsibilities for short time hedonistic pleasure.

It may make you feel good in the moment, but it is not a good recipe for long term success.
>>
File: 1482794798341.jpg (121KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1482794798341.jpg
121KB, 800x800px
>>35138989
>>35139309
This is most certainly true. The way I get my assignments done is by rewarding myself with drinks/smokes after I'm finished. When you're working on the assignment though don't drink/smoke/do whatever. Get that shit done first. It's actually a pretty decent method of getting stuff done.
>>
>>35138989
Anon, it seems to me like you still have a shot at working something out for yourself.

I encourage you to keep trying, but I understand how you feel. I've just started to drink myself. Feels good, better than living does. But you've still got a good think going, and I really hope you don't give it up.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.