[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCK SAKE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

File: 1427905584295.jpg (261KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1427905584295.jpg
261KB, 900x900px
She is so ugly shes fat and ugly I HATE HER BUT WHY CANT I GET OVER HERE SHES DOING WAY BETTER THAN ME FUCK HELP ME PLEASE AM GOING INSANE
>>
>>35137649
Send a pic of her so we can see how ugly and fat she is.
>>
>>35137667
this desu or gtfo
>>
>>35137667
>>35137678
I have nothing but like ass and tits
>>
>>35137701
Send it then you tard.
>>
File: IMG_2631.jpg (174KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2631.jpg
174KB, 675x1200px
>>35137715
Heres one shes takes the pictures looking up to find her chins
>>
>>35137701
Why the fuck didn't you keep pics of her face anon? That's a warning sign right there. Also, tits.
>>
>>35137722
God, she seems like some total whore. What do you mean you can't get over her. Does she have "muh personality" or something?
>>
>>35137722
roastie as fuck. what do you miss about her?
>>
>>35137741
man idk am just worried in case i dont move on and i dont have anyone else, i am pretty lonely and she is the first person to cheer me up
>>
>>35137746
Just talking and the odd nude is nice its mainly just what if i dont have anyone else to move on to
>>
>>35137649
Because you're a huge bitch most likely
>>
>>35137722
I can overlook the fat and just focus on them big tittles. God damn I would have fun with those things.
>>
>>35137757
How good was the sex? And anon why don't you just use those degenerative apps like tinder or some shit? If you're a 5+ you'll be totally okay.
>>
>>35137701
>>35137776
Post the odd nude

Particularly show us her asshole. A pic of her on all fours with her fat ass spread open to reveal her browneye. Does she wax/nair her anus? Did you ever lick it?
>>
>>35137788
never done it shes coming over to my city next month and i might but i might not just to save myself getting attached, Also dude am fat and ugly there is no way no one will choose me on tinder
>>
>>35137776
Sounds to me anon you just need some thing to replace her and it's not really her you're so in love with. You miss having some one.

>>35137825
I swear to God anon I see you posting about licking assholes all the time I will have to think of a nickname for you.
>>
>>35137826
So why care if she's fat? Also send a pic of yourself, I know this 400 pound lard who got skinny ass women.
>>
>>35137788
>>35137788
Yeah anon, did you ever kiss and lick her where she poops? That's my fave move. I rimmed every tinder girl I shagged this year except one. I was their first every time and they will always remember the feeling of my tongue on and in their assholes
>>
>>35137865
I'm also the 5'6" anon who wedges his 5" dick and 5'9" GF into conversations

I posted pics of my tinder account here once
>>
>>35137894
Never rimmed a girl. The idea of shit on my tongue or in my mouth is just fucking gross. Even if she cleans you never know what'll happen.
>>
>>35137920
no idea what you're talking about i just noticed you spamming about asshole for the last week or so.
>>
is that cukraan on twitter?

i dont remember what her instagram is but she's a dumb fat british whore
>>
>>35137930
You DO know what will happen. She'll be nervous at first, but you'll massage her cheeks and kiss and bute them to work up to it. You'll hear a surprised OH as soon as you take your first lick, and you'll give her a reassuring laugh and spank. Then you'll go back to work, squeezing ad stroking her asscheeks while you make out with and hum into her asshole, and soon enough she'll start cooing and talking about how good it is. Id you're really good she'll reach back with one hand and hold your head and hair and she'll start grinding her ass against your face.

From then on all you'll need to say is "roll over" and she'll pop her pretty pink asshole in the air like a kitten
>>
>>35137974
no shes not from Britain
>>
>>35138005
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0UR36IhRXzg
Wake up robot. Her pretty pink asshole is the cause of all suffering
>>
>>35137865
i guess she is cool but she has a bunch of mental illness that's really hard to get on with her
>>
>>35138037
Red flag, she's a feminist retard. The whole mental illnesses is just a ploy so they seem special and cool. Just move on. And send a pic of yourself so we can see how 'fat and ugly' you are.
>>
File: IMG_7266.jpg (190KB, 1200x674px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7266.jpg
190KB, 1200x674px
here's one to bump the thread
>>
>>35137948
Yeah dude ass is the new pussy
>>
>>35138055
am definitely not posting me here i am not that dumb
>>
>>35138059
God, I gagged. Her sausage fingers, I'm gonna throw up. She's so fucking fat god.
>>
>>35138059
72% body fat
Musty butthole confirmed :-x
>>
>>35138081
but think of cuming on them tits
>>
>>35138075
Pussy anon, sound the alarm. Just Photoshop some retard shit or like put a black line in it so people can't find shit of you.
>>
>>35138081
Yeah, you don't eat fat chick ass. Well I did once and it was great actually but in general they are musty sweaty and shitty. They fart all fucking day from all the goddamn fast food
>>
>>35138090
Fat girl nipples are gross dude they stretch out
>>
>>35138111
Assnon, share the worst experience you had with eating ass. Greentext it.
>>
File: IMG_1423.jpg (225KB, 1195x719px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1423.jpg
225KB, 1195x719px
>>35138120
pretty true but she moans so good i am a virgin am pretty desperate
>>
>>35138148
I'd still tap it desu if she was a fatty that didn't smell bad.
>>
>>35138130
The first girl I rimmed was an ER surgeon so I keep alcohol sanitizing wipes on hand at her original request, so I've never had a bad time. Sorry to disappoint, but eating and fingering ass are my biggest turnons so I keep it fresh.

Obviously with fingering you need to clean afterward and keep low fingernails
>>
OP here
SO WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO ,
Do i just fuck and look for other girls or what?
>>
>>35138059
ugh, the way her arm bulges out around her hair elastic... disgusting
>>
>>35138130
Wait! No I take that back bro! Okay so I also do low doses of steroids and once when I was on mast and test and HORNY I had a chubby girl over. She loved getting head and she loved her first rimming (from me of course) but she warned me she was on her period. Fuck it I love period sex

So anywY we hVe a couple beers and start making out and I reach into her dress to finger the butthole. On our first night she took two entire fingers in her ass and liked it so I was def tryna dig into that ass again.

She shook away bc she had a pad on and was embarrassed so I lifted her dress off, pulled the pad off, and fingered her period pussy. She still seemed a bit nervous, so fuck if, I ate her bloody asshole and pussy. No fucking regrets it was kinky. No real taste but it did smell funky

She stil didn't let me fuck but she did jack ms off and desu it still makes me horny to even think of
>>
>>35138233
The doctor was the fat girl whose ass i ate. God it tasted good. She was pretty sex driven and got wwt super easily. So we'd make out and just that would get her wet, which would run down into her always-waxed asscrack. By the time I was eating her ass it always had the floral taste of clean sweet pussy
>>
>>35138005
>From then on all you'll need to say is "roll over" and she'll pop her pretty pink asshole in the air like a kitten

Not even really into butt stuff but this is making me rethink my opinions. If I found a dude this enthusiastic and in charge about it in my real life it would be on
>>
>>35138236
Try fingering her asshole that works for me historically
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.