[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can a Chad be fat? Can a fat guy be alpha without being very rich?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2783.jpg (30KB, 388x370px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2783.jpg
30KB, 388x370px
Can a Chad be fat? Can a fat guy be alpha without being very rich?
>>
nope sorry anon

pls oreganoel
>>
>>35136885
yes
you have to be very funny and outgoing, and well groomed enough.
considering you are on /r9k/ im not so sure you have that going for you
>>
>>35137503
Wrong. Fat people can never be alpha. Their mere appearance is so disgusting and off-putting that people won't be able to progress beyond their disdain.
>>
>>35136885
they can be the group clown.But to answer your question honestly nope they can't.
>>
File: 1487652761343.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1487652761343.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>35136885
yes

This is me

AMA
>>
>>35137605
Where you fat from the beginning? How much did you weigh when you were still in daddy's cumsack?
>>
>>35136885
>fat
>alpha
choose one
>>
>>35136885
Who is this girl or trap?
>>
>>35136885
Yes, see Chris Pratt. Also, I know plenty of fat chads. Tall, bearded, big burly guys that weigh at least 280+ but carry their weight well so they look buff and not like beer belly fatties.
>>
File: 1483897835925.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483897835925.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>35137629
Nah, I hard a hard life growing up. I think food brought me alot of comfort and stability in my life when the rest of it was falling apart. About 7th grade is when I learned to be funny, and charasmatic. I'm not trying to be humble here and I know this is /r9k/ but I'm pretty intelligent as well. I scored like a 30 on my act, so people tend to be drawn to that as well.

I got a job at panera bread when I was 17 which there was only 3 other regular male staff and the rest were completely devastatingly attractive females. I just told myself one day I need to walk into the room like I own the place and speak to everyone in the same regard, and take 0 shit from anyone. I ended fucking 4 of the chicks there and quitting shortly thereafter to continue on my life.

Instead of letting food ruin my life for being fat, I'm now a chef and I make decent money. I'm currently seeing 4 different women. Which rarely see a dime of my money because I like the confidence boost it gives me too think that they still see me when I have 0 monetary value to them.
>>
>>35136885
only if you have a show called the impractical jokers
>>
>>35136885
Depends.
Most of you are morons with no friends, kiseless virgins and feodras.
There is many alpha males that got some fat. Look at most of criminals that have beautiful females their whole life. I know, they got money etc...but even the ones with less money atract better ones than some pc nerd with money or some autist that is training his whole life.
I just made comparation, and I am speaking about manly guys not some fat sissy losers.
>>
>>35136885

i mean, maybe? there could be fat chads, 100%. you can't really be a fat alpha guy without being very rich though unless you had some super good and hilarious personality.
>>
what qualifies as fat for the purposes of this discussion?
>>
The only way is $$$$

The It was all dream notorious big guy got women only through money and he was UGLY and FAT
>>
>>35136885
Yes, this happens all the time here in Wisconsin. Lots of big fat redneck fucks with trucks and shit get girls. I mean, it doesnt even have to be a new truck, just a used shitter but as long as you can say

>ay gurl I go got mud on muh truck and mud on mah jeayns
The trashy fuckin wageslave qt with no more hope left but is a solid 9/10 will come flocking towards you.

I imagine it would be the same in a 3rd world nation, where there is the inevitable qt thrown in the mix, some of the fat dudes can pull the qts with the hemi
>>
>>35136885
Depends on how you define fat. There are plenty of strongfat guys that are pretty alpha and pull in their share of pussy.
>>
morbidly obese, no, but a lot of the most popular guys i've ever met haven't exactly been fitness models

some people just have a vibe about them that makes whatever physical features they have alpha, if that makes sense
>>
File: 24 - FPfj8vk.png (40KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
24 - FPfj8vk.png
40KB, 633x758px
Fatbros are the monks of the west.

They have detached themselves from normie bullshit and live in complete bliss.

We don't care about your disgusting roastie holes.
>>
>>35136885
Yes, of course. You can be a drug dealer, biker, mob enforcer, that sort of thing.
>>
Only blacks can be obese and cool at the same time
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.