[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just be happy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 0_big.jpg (39KB, 590x446px) Image search: [Google]
0_big.jpg
39KB, 590x446px
Literally at work today I was hit on by at least 5 girls who zi was servinf simply because I was nice and respectful and smiled a lot.

I think the problem is most of you dont hide your pain, insecurities, anger and annoyances with a smile.

I havent actually frowned or showed my actual feelings in years and I have years of regret a horrible household and so many things I can rage about but I just dont talk about these things and instead smile.

What do you guys think ahout this type of lifestyle?
>>
>>35136805
I agree. Why can't these guys just think about happy things until their mood starts to change? Watch some kitten videos or something ffs
>>
>>35136805
How old are you and where do you work
>>
>>35136805
Putting on a smile can definitely make basic interactions with people easier, but getting hit on is a whole other level. More importantly it doesn't grant the social ability to proceed past cursory interaction into friendship
I still like to greet everyone with a warm smile, but I think you're overvaluing it
>>
>>35136861
Im 21 and I work part-time at Krispy Kreme in NYC while I go to college.

>>35136882
I think the two are very connected. Majority of people really welcome you more when you smile and im not the most handsome flower in the garden, I just smile do my job and try to be as respectful and even small talk if the line isnt too long and that hits the spot with women. I do the same with guys too and it is so simple for basic interaction and gaining friends. I have so many grevances with life and im a very very depressed and angry person but I know this isnt what society wants so I do what is best. I devalue my emotions and how I feel to do what is needed and my life picks up a lot better but I still have those problems naturally yet theyre ignored. Smiling helps me cope with life.
>>
>>35136805
I work graveyard in a places women fear to tread so I don't have to do watch how I act.

Much prefer this to exposure desu because I fucking hate normals.
>>
>>35136949
How are they connected, then? Smile or no, I can't talk to people worth a damn. Like I said, the problem is less the welcoming opening and more going anywhere from there
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.