[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

your life has not been difficult

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 11

File: city lights.jpg (201KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
city lights.jpg
201KB, 1024x683px
your life has not been difficult
>>
>>35136776
>missed out on prime teen pussy
>severe depression, got committed for a few days
>life I want is literally impossible to have
>nostalgic for a time that never existed

heh, yeah
>>
>>35136816
wow, you've been spoiled
>>
i've had good times with the bad sads.
>>
>>35136826
did you reply to the right post
>>
>>35136776
Context matters. Was my life better than some starving nig-nogs in Africa? Yeah. Was my life better than some homeless guy downtown? Yeah.

Was my life better than most people my age in my city? N O P E
>>
>>35136776
>your life has not been difficult
I know. Why am I still so miserable?
>>
you're right. most of my problems are first world problems
>>
>>35136776
The more difficult, the more likely youll get laid.. am i rite or am i rite?
>>
>>35136844
why does that matter to you?
>>
>>35136816
my life sucks for all the same reasons

>iwn hook up in high school in a girl's bedroom with her parents in the house
>iwn sneak out at night
>iwn sneak into a girl's room
>iwn go to a high school party
>iwn have a high school crush that came to fruition in high school
>iwn hook up with hot teen girls before they're old and dried up after fucking dozens of chads
>iwn have a sense of young optimism
>iwn go on a high school date
>iwn have my own care driving around as a teen
>iwn go to prom with a hot girl, go to an awesome afterpaty, then lose my virginity

idk what to do with all these feels anon, it seems so unfair
>>
Everything is relative. All lives are the same.
>>
>>35136816
t. 18 year oId

very orioginal
>>
>relative privation meme

Try showing some empathy, faggot. Kant frowns upon you.
>>
>>35136969
yes, cultivate empathy. that is the only way to rid yourself of this self-imposed suffering. try working in a factory or a warehouse.
>>
File: 1484950669258.jpg (2MB, 1579x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1484950669258.jpg
2MB, 1579x1920px
>>35136816
>nostalgic for a time that never existed

hmm I have the same thing, it's fucking weird but oh-so-comfy, I wonder if this is a robot / schizo only thing, normalfags seem to not be under the spell of such emotions and of this quite strong emotion especially
>>
>>35136776
It has. I am orphan.
>>
>>35136816
How is that at all difficult?

>50%+ of men haven't had sex while being a teenager
>Everyone has depression
>no one gets a life they want
>no idea why nostalgia is making your life difficult

explain to me how you're life is shit when it's literally the same as most people?
>>
>>35137017
that you sought to qualify yourself by replying to this post suggests that your orphanage is the only thing you've ever suffered

but i could be wrong
>>
>>35136992
i have it too, i think it's because we missed out on quintessential teen experiences like dating, hooking up etc. for the first time and since now we're no longer in high school those experiences are forever lost. since normies had them they have no reason to look back since they're current life is fine, for us though we regret what we didn't have and what we know is eternally lost.
>>
>>35136915
>unfair

I don't really care about unfair, what drives me up the wall is that some stupid defect in my own psyche prevents me from getting what dumb normies can get without even doing much

that and that girls can smell the quasi-autism which after all is a bit of the unfair category but oh well
>>
>>35137081
what are you even saying, man?
>>
>>35137081
what drives me crazy is that a freak accident took all this away from me, I was on trajectory to having a perfect life, high school experience etc. but had a freak accident at the end of middle school that irreversibly fucked by life. what makes me the saddest is that I know I should have had all these things but a freak accident took them all away, it makes me so sad.
>>
File: 32314241.jpg (4KB, 244x206px) Image search: [Google]
32314241.jpg
4KB, 244x206px
18 YEAR OLDS WHO THINK YOUR LIFE IS SHITTY BECAUSE YOU DIDNT GET A GF IN HIGHSCHOOL NEED TO GTFO OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FUCKING OUT OUT OUT FUCK YOU FUCKS SERIOUSLY GO FUCK YOURSELFS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
TEENAGERS OUT
>>
>>35136991
You've got it the other way around. Everyone has suffering. A person from some shithole slum in Senegal may find the average American's problems offensive, but this person from Senegal should still try to understand what might cause the American to suffer. They don't need to be heartbroken over it, and they don't even need to really understand anything - but they should try.

Can you understand what makes a robot suffer?
>>
>>35137121
If you don't mind me asking, what was the accident?
>>
>>35137077
well that might be the freudian approach but I remember a time in my youth where all of that didn't really matter, I felt miserable all the time but teen sluts weren't the root of the problem but only on top of it, and I still had optimism

but I was already knee deep in science fiction and imagining myself to be isolated in outer space

nowaways it's that + nostalgia for ussr which I of course never had a real connection to

so yeah I'll go with 'it's a schizo thing' I guess
>>
>>35137155
yes. his experiences are the only ones he is willing to accept and take into consideration. if he perceives them to be the worst, then they are.
>>
>>35137162
sports accident, don't want to get too into it but it basically took everything away from me
>>
>>35136816
don't worry, life gets better once you're out of high school.

well not really but you'll be mature enough to handle it
>>
>>35137103
if I were genuinely paraplegic or paper-bag-face ugly I could life with it, because it's understandable that nobody wants to deal with that even if you could say that this is unfair

but I'm not, it should all work out but it doesn't because some weird mental barrier prevents me from acting on it

I thought it was anxiety in my youth and that probably was true because I couldn't even go in a supermarket without feeling intensively nervous and stuff, but nowaways I don't feel anxious in a lot of ways but I still can't speak with a girl with the obvious intentions because of something I can't even put my finger on, I just don't do it

that is what makes this unbearable, that is what I'm saying
>>
>>35137264
that weird mental barrier is exactly what i am referring to.
>>
>>35136816
>missed out on prime teen pussy
not the case unless your mom castrated you or something
>>
>>35137139
This tbqhwufam
If your only problem is girls then you are not a robot and need to leave this place immediately
>B-but muh autism!!1
Fuck off, you're just shy
>>
File: 53534532.jpg (22KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
53534532.jpg
22KB, 680x680px
>>35137280
>>35137264
ITS CALLED BEING A MAN AND NOT CARING WHAT PEOPLE THINK. YOU ALREADY GOT THROUGH FUCKING ANXIETY, THIS IS THE NEXT STEP. FUCKING 18 YEAR OLDS I SWEAR FUCKING OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
YOU THINK EVERYONE ELSE IS ABOVE YOU SO YOU DONT THINK YOUR OPIINON OR WHAT YOU SAY MATTER FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
THATS NOT TRUE, PEOPLE SEE YOU THE EXACT SAME WAY YOU SEE OTHER PEOPLE ITS AS SIMPLE AS THAT. NOW TAKE YOUR TEENAGE ASS AND GTFO OFF MY BOARD BEFORE I FUCKJING SCREAM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
OFF OFF OFF
>>
>>35136776
>Got kicked out of a really good highschool when i was about to finish,i had friends,i was happy.

>Got to a shittier Highschool for 2 years more

>Got a shitty degree

>Dreams started to fade away

>Everything i do and everything i have ever done is a failure
Fast foward to today
>25 Still living with my mother

>I haven't had any friends since then

>I talk to myself everyday to feel human interaction

>Mother hates me,she insults me becouse of my failures

Yes it hasn't been difficult just really bad luck i'm sure it will be better in a future.

Did i forgot to mention that all the efford my family putted into me to get to a highschool like that where vanished in 1 day?
>>
>>35137330
>YOU ALREADY GOT THROUGH FUCKING ANXIETY

I appreciate your kind words, I'm 25 but yeah that was the main goal of my life for which I did fucking everything from exposure to pharmacology and women don't matter compared to that, so I'm not sure whether I fit into your category of having typical 18year old problems
>>
>>35136915
what;s funny is i mentioned missing out on prime teen pussy and eight million butthurt women chimed in with their opinions

sorry gals, I meant uhh I missed out on 30-year-old HPV golem snatch

lol
>>
File: 15000345763521.jpg (108KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
15000345763521.jpg
108KB, 1280x720px
not it hasn't
I still hate life tho~
>>
>>35137492
so true lol, roasties know they are through once they hit 30, that's why they snag beta nerds who have slaved their whole lives to provide for their stretched snatches. it makes me so sad that I'll never feel the excitement of taking/losing my virginity to a teen qt, sneaking out to her room etc. i feel like i missed out on a great experience that i can never get back and now all that's left is dried up entitled husks
>>
>>35137526
i don't think they are totally but it's funny how i shared a personal thing and they march in to crap on it
>>
>>35137526
yeah well

I would have liked to have some girl attracted to me just because, maybe because of the way I put on my jacket, with no ulterior reasoning, sneaking to her house etc while it's clear that this is all in a playful context

I don't even see the appeal of dating, like why would I try to find out the interests like it's some list to see if we are 'compatible' as if there is even such a thing, while she does the same thing and asks me some interview style questions until she figures out what's in my bank account

pretending we have to like the same movies to have some dumb 'deep' connection since we are such unique 'personalities' just isn't for me
>>
>>35137039
>50%+ of men haven't had sex while being a teenager
lol wut? It's like 90%.
>>
>>35137039
>no idea why nostalgia is making your life difficult
see when you've got the nostalgia thing really bad it becomes the best feeling you've known

for me it beats every single other emotion I've ever felt

it's like looking into an abyss which was never real in the first place, and it looks back into you

schizophrenics got this shit, it's life-disabling
>>
>violently raped throughout childhood and teenage years
>became heavily antisocial, ALMOST shot up my school after stealing dad's gun, pussied out at the last moment
>literally never had any friends
>dropped out of high school
>raised in extreme poverty by an abusive drunken father
>>so poor we couldn't even afford to have heat during the winters and had to spend nights in shitty motels to avoid frostbite
>>so poor our house was severely damaged and we couldn't afford to fix any of it
>>so poor we had virtually no running water, shat and pissed in a bucket
>>so poor we basically only had a microwave to "cook" with
>>so poor almost none of our outlets worked
>>so poor the ceiling/roof basically caved in in several places. fortunately for me, I grew up in a very rainy place, so the carpet was always sopping wet. in the winters, the carpet would literally freeze, making the house even colder. I still have asthma from all the mold. yay.
>constantly afraid of people finding out about my living conditions, lead to extreme paranoia
>literally went completely insane by the time I was 19
>got addicted to heroin
>quit cold turkey, almost died
>almost killed my father in a carefully-planned murder-suicide, again, pussied out at the last moment
>failed at that
>failed at everything
>somehow he didn't call the police on me
>cry self to sleep every night
>saved up enough to somehow afford my own apartment
>father killed himself very recently
>accused ME of abusing HIM in his suicide note because he didn't want me to move out
>the rest of family hates me

>I rarely dream, but when I do, I only have nightmares

>"your life has not been difficult"

fuck. YOU.
>>
>>35139883
are you a grill?
jfkafjkaj f
>>
>>35136776
you don't know everyone's pain
>>
>>35140209
No, I'm a guy.

sdflkjsndlkasjngflakrwnhgfiuawnrlij
>>
>>35136776
And? you say it as if a difficult life is an accomplishment>>35136816
I wonder how someone so dumb that his primary concern is "teen pussy" can get depressed
>>
>>35140264
who raped you senpaiatchi?
>>
>>35140311
my dad and my uncle.
>>
File: vaporwave pepe.png (262KB, 329x461px) Image search: [Google]
vaporwave pepe.png
262KB, 329x461px
>Bullied heavily at school, attempted suicide at 10
>Got drugged up with Xanax and Straterra by my grandmother from 11 till 13.
>Dropped out of highschool at 15
>didn't leave my house for 3 years in which I tried to overdose twice, jacking off daily
>ended up homeless at 18 for 6 months
>got a shelf stacking job out of mercy

>now 20, realized how fucked up my brain is due to the xanax and straterra during childhood.
>can't speak properly, my speech completely slurred, I speak like a drooling autistic retard
>difficulty in finding words
>started to forget things more often

>started smoking weed a few months ago, realize that if I try any other drugs I'll probably become a junkie

>realize I've been a junkie my entire life

I am a subhuman piece of shit and I shouldn't be allowed to exist.
>>
>>35139883
Nice Made up story you retard
>>
>>35140323
did they do it to you up the butt?
>>
>>35140353
not really sure how I'm supposed to prove it to you, or if I really want to.

>>35140363
please stop masturbating, it's supposed to be a sad story
>>
>>35140400
give me fucking details pls
>>
>>35140345
Start reading books, It will help you to improve your speech.
>>
>DUDE YOU'RE NOT A STARVING AFRICAN NIGLET SO YOU CANT BE SAD LMAO
Go fuck yourself
>>
>>35140465
why does the word "niglet" always make me laugh without failure?

what the fuck is so funny about that word?
>>
>>35138149
50% is 18 years old. You can fuck 18 year olds at any age.

90% is closer to 20/21 years old.
>>
Fuck you. I have it hard. I have a 50k a year job and 25k in savings. That's a pitiful amount and I'm 26. I want to kill myself everyday. I go to work and have to look at normalshits and pretend to give a shit about them. its torture would rather be a starving african baby desu
>>
>Balding
>Need Glasses
>Fat
>Irish
>NEET
>Autistic
>Ginger

Try me motherfucker
>>
>>35136776
Agreed.

My life is a piece of cake compared to the rest of the world's lives.

I just can't find any meaning or motivation to stay alive.
>>
>>35140687
Holy fuck you absolute moron.

>>Need Glasses
At least you (or your parents most likely) can probably afford to get the glasses. Some people can't even afford the basic necessities.

>>Fat
You lardass some people don't have food at all.

>>Balding
That's not even that bad tbqh.
Just shave all ur hair on ur head and you'd probably look decent/less retarded.

>>NEET
That is clearly your own fault.

>>Ginger
How is that a bad thing? I know plenty of attractive gingers.

I guarantee you 80% of the people on this board don't even realise how EASY their lives are. I mean, I've been diagnosed with depression but even I can see past myself and my own feelings and realise that I have it easy.

>>eww but I can't get a gf ;((((
Stfu

I can't get a gf but that's not why depressed.
I'm depressed because people like you sick fucks can't see past your own selfish needs and realise there are other people, other people who are actually suffering.
>>
>>35136776
It will be pretty fucking soon.
>>
>>35136776
I am missing a major muscle
Fuck you, you don't know shit
>>
>>35140967
not him but

>muh gf
>muh depresshawn
>muh empathy

Sounds like you need to kill yourself famalamidingdong
>>
>>35136816
Seriously? Are you mentally retarded?

Part of becoming an adult is realizing that most of the stupid shit you described is entirely your own fault and then
>fixing it.

You live in the information age dumb fuck. You could learn nearly anything you want over the course of a single year. Get a real problem.

>Trolling on the internet is not a real problem.
>>
>>35136915
Look up The Game by Neil Strauss.

As much as you faggots complain about women around here, I'd have thought you'd use a resource, like pick up art, that most appeals to Asperger sufferers.

I started there and then on to The Mystery Method. It makes human interaction even more infantile than it already is, but it works.
>>
>>35136776
Most people on here think their lives are so rough because they've never experienced any significant difficulty.
>>
>>35136776
In the grand scheme of things that's probably true, even relatively speaking with all these single mom kids. but I crack easily under pressure, and I've suffered enough failure and embarrassment to make a weak person like me shell up and become reclusive
>>
>>35141117
The internet seems to be a major contributor to this. Most of these idiots don't seem to realize that all of their time spent here is actually leading their real world social skills to atrophy.

Rather than practicing and fixing the problem, they get medication and spend more time on the internet.

Most of this thread is a joke.
>>
>>35141031
Yeah but what's the point of that?
>>
File: 325329_034.jpg (47KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
325329_034.jpg
47KB, 320x240px
>>35136776
I agree, the problem I encounter is the recurring feeling that I did everything wrong.
While I did not.
At this point I've already done most of what I wanted.

Three more things.

Money, Friendship, Love
>>
>>35136776
And I still failed.

Now I'm feeling even worse.
>>
I did everything right yet this is where I ended up

I think that hurts the most
>>
>>35141265
What are you talking about? Do you mean,"What's the point of not being depressed?"

If you like living like a worthless retard, then by all means continue to live that way, be depressed, and complain about it.

If you like finding some enjoyment, love, entertainment, or even contentment from life then by all means fucking do something about it.

If neither of these appeal to you, leave. I suggest staying though. On the off chance you experience another life such as this one, it's better to exhaust your options in a world you have invested understanding in then gambling with a new one.

There are no guarantees infinite darkness awaits you.
>>
>>35136776
Easy lives create weak people
Weak people don't need hard lives to become miserable.
>>
>>35140967
>>35140849
>>35141117
>>35141223

it is these kind of attitudes that stink. first you tell people who try to fix their problems (do your seriously think everyone here has given up and comes here only to whine?!) when they speak about that that they should be grateful to not be even more fucked

then when these same people shut up and go out in the real word and try to fix themselves without whining, you don't see it even when they've followed your advice

instead you only see some fuck who of course is also SO SELFISH because he actually goes out in the world trying to fix himself instead of staying piously at home being grateful he didn't get even more fucked, you fuckers will twist any action into this until you feel satisfied in your status quo play it safe normie lives

I agree that the problems of this board might not be huge for a dude in his twenties, but if he doesn't fix it now, what happens 20 years from now, when he's seriously socially isolated and can't break out of it anymore due to years of ignoring this shit?

you're like the people who don't go to cancer screenings because you sure don't deserve any treatment until you're well and truly fucked

I am actually very pro-actively trying to fix my problems, for example went and fucked some prostitutes to get over my anxiety, mental blocks and shit, but no normalfags likes that part of the solution, so they like to pretend like I'm some uber-selfish dickhead, amazing
>>
>>35136776
You don't know anything about my life, except the fact that I can post here.
>>
>>35136776
True. I just had an inept upbringing that lead to aimlessness and no social skills. Fixing this even at 22 is problematic to say the least.
>>
>>35136776
Same shit with literally everyone else on this board. Quit being a self-pitying faggot, anon.
>>
>>35136776
contrary to popular belief that the people here are normies who tfw no gf there are SOME robots who have had truly pitiful lives.

in short: go fuck yourself
>>
>>35136776
>tfw live in an area where fog occurs maybe once a year
it's not fair
>>
File: 1477502334079.png (86KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1477502334079.png
86KB, 625x626px
>>35136915

You think not having experienced that particular brand of teen drama makes your life unfair?

I don't even know where to start... That truly reflects the mind of a spoiled person who has never had any real world problems.
>>
So you are inplying a bunch of things about a bunch of people based on a few things? Talk about hasty generalizations!

>have short bowel syndrome
>have reslly bad pain daily due to bowel adhesions causing blockages
>the only way to fix it is more surgery, but surgery causes the adhesions
>cannot eat food or drink
>if it gets really bad, I have to be on NG tube for awhile
The only benefit I get is that TPN nourishes me. However, it's very dehumanizing, I cannot do any exercise or any physical activity, going out requires a lot, and did I mention the daily pain that nothing touches? Yeah, opioid pain relievers do nothing in pain like this.

So, continue to live in your fantasy world and say it's not difficult.
>>
>born poor
>raised in the country
>house has wooden frames on all windows
>house is full of mold and toxins
>beaten molested and abused
>abused by entire family
>girls use me for validation and feel no remorse
>live in worst climate in the world
>have stretch marks even tho I'm skinny
>live in podunk town
>entire house is leaking and falling apart
>sleep on the floor of a storage room
>the only people that talk to me treat me like shit
>anxiety ptsd add bipolar depression
>body doesn't work right
>always sweat and stink
>can't get a job cause there's none
>no car
>drug addiction
>my own sibling beat me until he broke my bones then molested me
>mom screams at me every day
>can't leave cause ptsd
>have no money no family no inheritance or anything
>forced to sell drugs
>everyone I meet hates me and gives me a shitty look
>so much trauma I only fit in with the ghetto blacks
>live in redneck town
>my dad bought a 50k truck despite overwhelming poverty instead of helping me get a 1000 dollar car or fixing the house
>>
>>35142383
>vaguely saying something is unfair automatically gives this statement a rank order on the list of all unfair things in the world and also devalues every other item on the list

dude just end it your existence is unfair
>>
File: 1482252191768 (3).jpg (65KB, 409x427px) Image search: [Google]
1482252191768 (3).jpg
65KB, 409x427px
>>35136776
>Major health issue : my lungs are dying
>My ex left me when she found out
>Dad left when I was 4, Mom died last year of cancer
>Live with grand mother, she's really poor
>So poor I can't go to school and I have to work with her
>Because I work and I'm poor and weak and dying, I got no friends at all
>I'm 19 yo

>mfw my life has not been difficult
>>
>>35142519

Maybe I didn't explain well enough. What I meant to say is that what was stated doesn't even register in the "unfairness scale". It's important to understand to avoid acting like spoiled brats. People have the right to complain or to say they would have liked this or that, however it does not make their life unfair.

This does not imply my own life was unfair. On the contrary, I consider myself very lucky, as should most people from middle class families in 1st world countries.
>>
It was very appropriate for this board that the first complaint was not getting laid in highschool. I won't deny are people who have actually had it hard on this board though but shit like that is always funny.
>>
File: profound sadness.png (1MB, 1602x1066px) Image search: [Google]
profound sadness.png
1MB, 1602x1066px
>>35142591

you are the exception from the rule Anon. make the best out of the time you have left.
>>
>>35140570
>boo hoo i have to pretend not to be a piece of shit life is so hard
>>
>>35141012
but anon, without an ass how do you manage to shitpost
>>
File: 1436498438931.png (106KB, 311x333px) Image search: [Google]
1436498438931.png
106KB, 311x333px
>>35136776
>assburger
>schizo
>can't go to the store without thinking everyone is trying to kill me
>can't empathize with people because of assburgers but also think they want to harm me because schizo
>can't hold a job because of assburgers and schizo
>poor
>don't enjoy anything anymore

sure, i may not be as unfortunate as an african child but i'm doing pretty bad for someone living in a first world country.
atleast i'm not a druggie or something, just a hollow shell of a human
>>
>>35142661
>muh exceptions!!
>ignores the others ITT that also have health problems and shittu life circumstances while only replying to the ones actively trolling him
Selection bias much? I'm concluding that you are so blind to the actual world itself because you live in a fantasy world where everything is rainbows and unicorns while everything that doesn't fit your narrow perspective of the world are non-existent.
>>
>>35141333
Clearly you didn't do everything right.
>>
>abusive childhood
>adolescence ruined by wondering if I'd be forced to move back in with abusive mother or not
>never learned how to make friends because druggie mom kept bail hopping
It could have been worse, but I think I had a fairly difficult life for someone in a first world country.
>>
>born in the third world
>already been through 2 wars
>going through the third one now

I gotta tell you it really isn't that bad
>>
>murp murp murp, words!!!!!

you are all faggots.
>>
>>35136849

>being allowed to reproduce and walk the earth as a free being like all life has done up till now
>first world problems
>>
>lived in poor family
>had to drop out of school to work two full time jobs
>parents were extremely abusive
>finally saved up enough to move out at 18
>got GED
>no one will hire someone who dropped out to support family
>have nightmares every fucking night about the abuse I was subjected to
>get help
>therapy and meds don't work
>have developed many medical conditions due to stress
>can't afford health insurance and make too much for Medicaid, so everything is self-paid
>"Y...Y...YOU GUYS DON'T HAVE IT BAD AT ALL!!!"
Grow the fuck up, OP. You are the spoiled child you claim everyone else to be.
>>
>>35142611
>It's important to understand to avoid acting like spoiled brats.

you know what's also fucking important? to not have a fucking believe system which only confirms itself

first you ignore that the original person you cited did not say "it was unfair!!111" but only "it seems so unfair", which implies he clearly doesn't want to make the hard former statement

then you put out this hogwash which I in general do agree with, but guess what, once you have decided someone is in fact acting like a spoiled brat, you will never be able to find a single fact which would deny this because you can twist everything into this framework

anyone who complains on this board is automatically presumed to be spoiled, yet theoretically he has the right to complain, nice that we cleared that up then

>On the contrary, I consider myself very lucky, as should most people from middle class families in 1st world countries.

Yeah, so do I. I don't have a problem with stating that the pure vileness with which women derive and enfore their decisions is in truth one of the most unfair things on this planet, even if this kind of unfair does not matter at all in the great picture, this is because I'm not a hypocritical asshole who only decries the kind of thing that protects the status quo because it's acceptable

for a women it is enough to decry you forever for some brownie points with the bitches if some other bitch she vaguely knows exists who once saw you outside in pajamas, if the same kind of logic were to applied in hospitals the western world would go down in flames

I once shut my mouth for five years while dealing with my problems in private, people wanted to believe I was spoiled, so they invaded my privacy to such an extent until they found a statement they which I made in private to a friend which they could twist from a complaint to some woe-is-me thing, your spoiled-brat nonsense is disgusting
>>
>>35142591

Cystic fibrosis?
I feel for you. People around you seem like utter assholes. Hope you experience some happiness in your life.
>>
>>35142661
>has to work
>life is sooo hard
>ignores my post >>35142500

I'm truly the one suffering
>>
>>35143069
He has ignored a lot of posts. It's the proof that he himself is the spoiled child he claims others to be.
>>
>grow up in poor family
>only terrible schools in my area so parents put me in homeschool so I don't get into a bad group
>parents always working so had to teach myself everything eventually just started cheating on everything
>fall into depression from never being around people and being forced to stay at home
>get into drugs
>bad health but parents don't have money to go to a doctor
>end up not having friends or girlfriends because isolation made me socially awkward
>now I'm 19 and only have like two friends still poor don't do drugs anymore but still depressed
>>
>>35137240
>Life gets better once you get out of highschool

I want thiis retarded meme to end. Everything gets 1000x after highschool if you're a robot.
>>
>>35136816
t. Le Catcher in Le Rye
>>
That's true OP, it hasn't been difficult and I think that's the problem. It's been TOO comfy, I have never challenged myself to explore outside of my comfort zone, meet people, see things and live.
>>
I know my life isn't difficult, which is why I seek no pity
>>
>lost leg in car crash when I was only 12
>can barely walk
>absolutely no friends
>>
>>35144286
>tfw no stump bf
>>
>live in bosnia
>7-8 in early 1990s
>grandparents and dad dies in a concentration camp
>move to Sarajevo in a shit house
>house gets shelled
>live in other peoples houses
>move to Zenica
>no electricity, no water, no food
>people dying left and right from firefights
>shit/piss in holes or buckets

yeah
>>
>>35144306
be my bf pls
ordigional
>>
>>35144348
How do I become slavic? Pleaes?
>>
>>35144453
why would you want to be one in the first place

besides most bosnians dont identify themselves as slavs
>>
>>35144371
As long as you're a homo and you don't have any major brain problems.
>>
>>35144348
Sucks, dude. I have a Bosnian friend who doesn't like fireworks because it reminds her of the shelling.
>>
>>35144487
>homo
>no major brain problems
Pick one
Am I your bf now?
>>
>>35144524
Homo is a minor brain problem.

Sperging out, being a tranny, or liking bad anime is a major brain problem.
>>
>>35144496
and i cant stand shooting ranges
>>
>>35136776
shut up you ugly ass fool
>>
>>35141389
what if you live in severe chronic pain that doctors cant do anything to fix?
>>
>>35136816
Literally me, except I also have a chronic disease.
>>
Truth be told, the reason why things have been difficult for me is because I made them difficult. But because of that drive, I've also accomplished a great deal.
Thread posts: 126
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.