[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does everyone always end up hating me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1471166912742.png (39KB, 250x239px) Image search: [Google]
1471166912742.png
39KB, 250x239px
I really dont get it and im tired of it really really tired of this. Everyone is always a two faced mother fucker theyll be nice to your face but always always talk shit behind your back. People i talk to and try to be friendly with just does a complete turn and hate me and dont talk to me anymore giving me some weird look i shut in their cereal. This happens everywhere but especially at work its everyone there i dont even want to go anymore i didnt go last Sunday and they called me trying to figure out if i wanted to go back because they know they cant find someone that wants to work in the kitchen as fast so they need me but they hate my guts im just so tired what the hell is wrong with me
>>
>>35136536
Its not so much who you are, its how you percieve yourself.

Its a shit reality no doubt, I cant even believe how screwed up my life is and im now just noticing it
>>
>>35136683
I just dont get it man i try to be friendly to everyone say my hellos, small talk a little, and im just an out cast no matter what

Hows your life going dude
>>
>>35136536
you probably seem on edge all the time

it's the same with me
>huh, I didn't notice your nails
>what's wrong with them
>..................................

I've learned that if people wanna act weird around me let them. That's their own mod they're ruining. I'm just gonna feel fine.
>>
>>35136536
didnt you know? normies literally just talk shit about other normies. thats what 99% of their normie to normie conversations are about. you're just getting a little taste of it.
>>
>>35136797
Not good man, I am a disconnected junkie asshole, wtf happened.
>>
waaaaaaaah waaaaaaah waaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!

learn grammar. and stop posting tumblr comics, faggot.
>>
>>35136980
>>35137019
so i guess i have to not care. i feel like im gonna get fired anyway so might as well just not give a fuck but still its kinda hard not to let it get to you when its everyone

>>35137020
sorry dude theres not much i can do besides wishing you get better what are you addicted to if you dont mind me asking
>>
>>35137134
>feel like I'm gonna get fired
I felt the exact same way

surprisingly I didn't and got an award for being a good worker. Even though some people there hated my fucking guts
>>
>>35137134
Diagnosed bi-polar and coming off methadone, ive been doing drugs excessively for 12 years, now just realizing I did them to be normal, cant function without them. Its scary as shit.
>>
>>35137134
If you're a nice person then shitty people will end up taking advantage of you. Sometimes this means ripping you off, sometimes it means scapegoating you, and sometimes it means making up lies about you because "fuck you".

I have the same thing going on where I work and I, on one hand, find it unbelievable. On the other hand, I've dealt with so many assholes I really have no reaction anymore.
>>
Do you live in a western nation? Blame white people. Social sociopathy and rampant cattiness are white traits. whites always try to create a social hierarchy when it's unneeded and only fuels mistrust
>>
>>35138530
I guess African Kingdoms, pre-European civilizations in the Americas, and Asiatic civilizations never existed.
>>
File: 1482610552242.jpg (151KB, 600x582px)
1482610552242.jpg
151KB, 600x582px
>>35137385
Hope you get better,anon
Oeigi
>>
>>35138707
They exist

but they don't spend their time posturing and bantz like soulless sociopathic white people
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.