[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

25+ Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9

File: 1447500582243.png (111KB, 506x561px) Image search: [Google]
1447500582243.png
111KB, 506x561px
>just started working full-time
>have diagnosed autism - having a lot of anxiety and really struggling going from NEET to working 40 hours a week

get in here lads
>>
File: Today's Tasks.png (201KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
Today's Tasks.png
201KB, 500x373px
>wake up
>apply for jobs
>browse 4chan
>sleep
>repeat
>>
>masturbate
>news
>4chan
>masturbate and chan
>news and 4chan
>weed
>online poker
>masturbate
>4chan
>eat
>4chan
>weed
>4chan
>masturbate
>sleep
life, lads
>>
File: 1350169948901.png (259KB, 449x642px) Image search: [Google]
1350169948901.png
259KB, 449x642px
>>35136307
>27 years old
>transferring to a university in the spring (Apr)
>need to move and find housing on campus
>going to be the old man surrounded by a bunch of retarded opinionated 18-22 year olds who have never done anything
>don't want to come across as a patronizing asshole
>don't want to put up with their bullshit
>still want to get 18 year old pussy

How do I swing this, bros?
>>
I was on my third day of training tonight when I got a call about 2 hours in from the regional manager. He told me to go home and get some rest, because he needs me to cover someone elses shift tomorrow. I feel properly trained, even though I still had two days to go.

Just hope that tomorrow is a quiet day
>>
>>35136451
>>35136544
i miss these days
>>
>>35136625
whats the job lad?

origigi
>>
V Kohli
>>
I started working full-time about 8 months ago. I was living the NEET life for the previous 6 months or so.

I adjusted to it surprisingly well considering I went from going to bed at 6am every morning to getting up at 530am.

I also really fucking good at my job. By the time my formal training was halfway done I was better than the guy training me, and after a few months when he left for a different job I took over and now am in charge of an entire production line.

I still live at home and have virtually no expenses at the moment. I have more money now than I ever had in my life and I dont know what to do with it. I dont even work for the money I work because it serves as a distraction from the rest of my life. I like working to meet my production targets and I'm proud to say that the only reason these targets are met is because of me.
>>
>>35136307
>started my own businesses years ago
>coast but work all day from home
It's cool and all, but I just want to do more.
>>
>>35137186
whats your job ladetto?
>>
>>35137228
I build semiconductor wafer handling robots
>>
>>35137300
Neat. What kind of training does that require?
>>
>>35137186
Glad that things have gone so well for you. This is something that a lot of NEETs don't get. The caricature of sitting for hours in traffic to go to a humiliating job that you hate isn't something that anyone should accept. There should be some level of meaning and stimulation from the work that you do. The irony is that people who don't have much going in their lives are the ones who can really benefit the most from the structure, purpose, and money that a job will give you.

Best of luck. Continued success, man.
>>
>>35137339
I am trained on how to assemble the robots, and all the testing and packing procedures. It's all pretty basic to be honest. Anyone that is mechanically inclined can do the job, but I've yet to find someone who can do it as well as me. I've been training people almost since I finished my own training. Not many have lasted.
>>
>>35137186
Definitely save it. Open an IRA or something
>>
>>35137446
>I am trained on how to assemble the robots
pottery
>>
>>35137429
Thanks man. One thing I really like about this work is that I'm not stuck in a cubicle somewhere, I work out on the manufacturing floor and hang out with literal robots all day.
>>
File: 1472301311576.jpg (53KB, 780x780px) Image search: [Google]
1472301311576.jpg
53KB, 780x780px
i'm about done with all this, lads.
it's all just too much.
>>
>>35137474
I mean there's not much detail to it honestly. It's mostly turning screws and press fitting parts. There are some more technical aspects to it but it's all proprietary stuff that I would have to be extremely specific about for it to make any sense.
>>
>>35137532
I'll add that I'm amazed by how many people get hired and it's painfully obvious within hours of working with them that they are too incompetent to turn screws.
>>
>wake up in the evening
>turn on PC
>mindlessly watch videos on YouTube and Twitch streams
>stop at around 6:00-7:00 AM
>crawl into bed
>wrap blanket around face to block out sunlight
>sleep for 12+ hours

Every day.
>>
>>35136307

>tfw turned 25 2 days ago

i guess its all down hill from here
>>
>>35136622
Just act normal dude. Nobody is going to give a shit. You will just get questions but they'll mostly be asking for advice.
>>
>>35137573

the thing i hated most about NEETdom was being nocturnal

i just wanted to see some daylight

>be living in the dorms in college
>sleep schedule gets fucked
>end up waking up at around 5pm
>go to dining hall
>eat a whole fucking shitload
>take some food back to my dorm for lunch and dinner
>play starwars battlefront 1 on the pc and halo ce on the pc and browse youtube and 4chan
>go out side at like 3 am and smoke
>fall asleep around 9 am
>hardly see daylight
>university finds out i havent been attending class
>drop out

blog over
>>
>>35137657
why not just wake up on time and go to class?
>>
>>35137755

no discipline

also thats some "jus b urself" shite
>>
>>35137842
not really.

skipping a class is a decision that you made. A decision you could have very easily reversed, but chose not to.

"no discipline" isn't actually a thing, it's just an excuse you use. It's not a medical condition. It's not a disability. It's just a decision.
>>
>tfw turning 25 in august

I'm honestly scared guys

Does anything change?

Do you suddenly feel like life is over?
>>
>>35137657
I don't know man i loved being nocturnal. Even still if i happen to have a week or so with no obligations, that's all the time it takes me to revert fully back to night mode. I love it. The only thing that sucked about it was when there was some random errand i needed to run that required stores to be open or otherwise required daylight.
>>
>>35137880

i had no interest in my classes, the only cool one was my cold war class that i went to once or twice a week if i woke up.

this was like 6 years ago though, i think if i went back id attend the shit out of my classes
>>
>>35136307
I don't get how people can 40+ hours and still feel they've got a good deal

if I'm at home I need a good 6 hours for eating, cleaning, wasting time, showing before I even get to anything more ego-syntonic, that's the whole time these people have every weekday, I would do nothing but work for the whole week
>>
>>35136307
You wont last long in 40h a week rat race. I would say you will quit within 10 months
>>
>Constantly worried about fucking up at work
>Boss gives me a chocolate
>Still worried she hates me
>>
>>35138194
>>35138239
i work for the federal government, its much more relaxed than private industry. plus i still live in my mums basement so i dont have to worry about menial shit like cleaning and washing my own clothes
>>
I have a job opportunity in Japan. Should I do it robots ?
>>
>>35138970
definitely. japan is an incredible wonderland.
>>
>>35139055
I don't know man. r9k always praises Japan but you have to consider i know 0 japanese and japans seem to be real reserved.

The position and compensation is really better than the wage-kek job I'm current holding but I am not sure if I wanna live there.

Also I am 28 year old kissless dateless hugless handholdess virgin. Not sure if I can survive japan.
>>
the welfare center wants to meet with me to try to get me a job

what can i do to avoid getting a job?

i need standards that are unattainable, yet not too obvious. ex: asking for a job that im almost qualified for but not quite, something that is highly competetive like IT.
>>
>>35138892
all i want in life is a comfy government job. how did you do it?
>>
>>35139209
its really hard now, government recruiting is virtually frozen. the only real way in is through graduate programs (most departments/agencies have one) which is how I got it.
>>
36, sperg, wiz

every time i've started a new office job, i am impressed with the people who work around me for about 2 week until i realize they are total fuckups. and i've kind of realized that their ability to convince themselves they are not a fuckup is probably their biggest strength.

and at some point, i know i need to see a psychologist or something to figure out how to quiet the negative self talk voice, or just pay a hooker or someone to let me put my head in their lap while they say nice things to me and comb my hair.
>>
>>35139055
>>35138970
>>35139194

I'm currently in Japan.

Japan folk tend to be absurdly polite, to a fault even. The south is a lot like the south in America, up north near Tokyo and Fuji and Osaka it's a lot more westernised.

Willing to answer questions if you have them.
>>
File: 1354225083195.jpg (15KB, 201x247px) Image search: [Google]
1354225083195.jpg
15KB, 201x247px
>Have to work with someone I have nothing in common with 40 hours a week
>Totally fine not saying anything on my part
>They start having panic attacks and pining for the hugbox if we don't talk about some asinine stupid shit for 30 seconds even though we both know we don't give a fuck about the weather
Starting to think normies are the real autists
>>
>>35138970
depends on whether you'll be working in a traditional japanese company, is, the corporate culture in japan is incredibly wagekek, people die on their way to work due to overworking on the regular
>>
>>35139329
Man, I've visited tokyo a few times. People seemed incredibly reserved (also respectful to a point it made me uncomfortable). But it didnt seem too robot friendly for someone who doesnt know japanese. I'd jump at this opportunity if he wanted me to move to US or UK
>>35139766
It is my brothers company, not hat i wouldn't work hard cos I'd have more responsibilities than my current wage-cuck job.
>>
>>35139321
>i've kind of realized that their ability to convince themselves they are not a fuckup is probably their biggest strength.

How are they such fuck ups if they manage to keep their jobs and make enough money to live on their own and attract women?
Like, 555-come-on-now.jpg
>>
>>35139364
So... interesting weather, eh?
>>
>>35138243
>>Boss gives me a chocolate
?? what was the context?
>>
>>35138243
I know that feel.

>do internship
>constant worry that I'll fuck up and they won't hire me back after my studies
>worry that my supervisor thinks me weird and annoying
>internship coming to a close
>supervisor writes review
>it's fantastic
>feeling of intense relief and validation
>...
>worry that he does this automatically for everyone and actually does hate me

I don't know why I'm like this
>>
File: 126 - YunY8my.gif (436KB, 372x500px) Image search: [Google]
126 - YunY8my.gif
436KB, 372x500px
>>35136307
I'm 29 and my NEET days are soon over
I've been NEET for 7 years, I can feel my brain shrinking
>>
File: 1478930774668.png (91KB, 738x696px) Image search: [Google]
1478930774668.png
91KB, 738x696px
>got a job nightfilling at woolies. pretty comfy-desu-lads.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.