[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's it like to have "friends", /r9k/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1487706897728.jpg (37KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1487706897728.jpg
37KB, 640x480px
What's it like to have "friends", /r9k/?
>>
>>35136170
Overrated, honestly. They either grow sick of you or never really like you in the first place. It is a very rare and special occurrence to have a "real" friend, as much as people would have you believe the opposite. So, if you ever get the opportunity, don't blow it.
>>
>>35136170
Sitting around a campfire with close friends is better than sex.
>>
>>35136170
It's meh. Fun to talk to people every once in a while though
>>
>>35136197
>Overrated
You really don't know how great friends are until you lose them
>>35136207 gets it
>>
Haven't had them in years.

When I did have them I was always nervous prior to hanging out. When we hung out I always made myself the third/fifth wheel. I wasn't and still not emotionally stable so its for the best I don't have friends.

Besides, no one wants to hang out with someone who can't pay for themselves so loneliness is something I have to find comfort in.
>>
>>35136170
If you're introverted friends suck
>constantly clinging to you
>trying to get you to do activities with them
>can't go a day without being in contact with them without them worrying something is wrong

Having friends is basically like having pets that can talk and call you, and those pets want to do shit all the time, and if you're not feeling up to it they get offended or upset that you don't spend as much time with them as you used
It's kind of like having girlfriend you don't fuck but who expects you to spend all your time with them, you wanna play a single player game and they keep pestering you to play multiplayer games with them
But still even if i dislike them for these things i guess it still is good for mental health to have friends, no idea why but humans just don't do well in complete isolation
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.