[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nightwalking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5

File: 1485573431523.jpg (103KB, 736x1103px) Image search: [Google]
1485573431523.jpg
103KB, 736x1103px
Is it safe?

I live in NYC, and would love to take strolls around the streets at like 3-4am, maybe bring my vape with me and get a nice high going. I live in Manhattan and there are cameras everywhere, so I assume it's probably safe-ish?

How late do you usually go out? What do you do?

Also general /nightwalk/ thread. Feel free to share comfy nightwalk-inspired pics and albums/playlists/songs/
>>
come to brooklyn its very safe i promise you,no robbery ;)
>>
>>35135775
Isn't NY one of those cites that always have people walking around in it? Kinda like Atlanta where people have all sorts of jobs at all sorts of hours so the streets are always populated? Sure I'd say it's safe but only if you're in light and around stores. Probably not worth the stress.
>>
>>35135775
Op how rich are you
>>
>>35135911
Not very rich because I signed a lease on a stupid fucking expensive apartment and I don't want a roommate but I should get one

>>35135871
yeah it does, but I'm uptown so even with lights and stores it doesn't feel SUPER safe

>>35135798
that doesn't sound very safe...
>>
>>35135775
>Nightwalk thread
>OP himself is a vaping pussy faggot

Just leave it to the big boys sonny.
>>
>>35136055
What's wrong with vaping? I don't mean ecig bullshit, it's just a nice way for me to use my weed a little at a time and get a nice little high because I have a low tolerance and get anxious if I smoke too much
>>
>>35136088
True /nightwalkers/ smoke good ole cigarettes during their strolls.

We'd like to have complete presence of mind if something were to happen.

I'll just leave it at that you cowardly nu-male with an oral fixation.
>>
>>35135775
where do you live?

are you a normie?

I legitimately will walk around with you(I'm male, not gay) during the summer once I get my camera.

Depends on where you live, I live in Queens, and my neighborhood is quiet af and mostly not dangerous. Night walking is only fun in Brooklyn and downtown where all the hipsters are, imo

So what's good bro you widdit or nah?
>>
>>35135775
I'll come down there and murder you myself if that's what it takes. Don't go outside lil nigga.
>>
>>35135775
>bring my vape with me
Not even burglars will want anything to do with you, so yes, you should be fine.
>>
>>35136209
He said Manhattan
>>
>>35136209
That actually sounds pretty sweet! I live in Harlem though so we're probably pretty far apart
>>
>>35135775
It's safe enough in Canada
>>
File: IMG_0195.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0195.png
1MB, 640x1136px
Give me the vape and nobody gets hurt
>>
Every time I night walk cops harass me
>>
>>35136332
manhattan is a big place, anon

>>35136350
Not even that far apart man, I live near two major train lines into Manhattan, it's doable. You're most likely not going to go through with it, and I get it, but seriously if you don't feel odd about meeting up with a complete stranger then I'm down to walk around a couple of times.

Honestly, the city is not as dangerous as people make it seem, just don't bother any scary black dudes and you'll be fine.
>>
>>35135775
I sometimes go for long walks if it's like 3am and I'm too drunk to go to bed, and I've never had any problems. That being said, I usually stick to Broadway or something and avoid Morningside/Riverside/Central parks

t. Columbia student
>>
I think I might go be homeless in NYC. I live in upstate and Jesus Christ I hate life. I want to die anyways I at least wanna see what life is supposed to be like before I kill myself.
>>
>>35136411
Oh cool! Well, I'm open to it... I'm a tranny though, not sure you'd still want to meet up sometime
>>
>>35136157
This is correct. What you smoke mate? Camel blues here.
>>
>>35136454
lmao can't tell if bait or....
>>
>>35136482
well there's my answer I guess
>>
>>35136352
Where you at Canada-bro?

Ottawa here.

It's pretty original desu.
>>
holy shit. last week I was walking to the train station in downtown cleveland at 4am, I've never been more terrified in my life. only people I came across were black crackheads, some were pissing on the side of the street. some tried to sell me drugs. I did see one white person the whole time, a homeless guy who asked me for money, I was so glad to see him I gave him a 20. but I eventually pussied out and just went back. don't know why the fuck trains have to come so early.
>>
>>35136464
duMaurier Regulars my man. Expensive as fuck but they get the job done.
>>
>>35135775
I live in Greenpoint, literally nothing happens here so night time strolls while smoking a fag are very enlightening
>>
>>35136560
My nigga. I used to smoke duMaus.
>>
>>35136552
That sounds scary desu, did any of the crackheads try to bother you?
>>
do early morning walking instead

go out for a walk around 5:30-6:00 in summer as the sun comes out is great
>>
>>35136454
id like to get a pizza with you, if thats okay
>>
Any Torontobots like to nightwalk? What do you think of it safety wise? I've been doing it for a while and haven't had any problems but I don't actually know the city that well and wouldn't mind a second opinion or even recommendations for places to go.
>>
File: binocs.jpg (39KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
binocs.jpg
39KB, 624x351px
Any Brooklyn bot nightwalkers here? I
>>
File: 1486344832776.jpg (232KB, 831x813px) Image search: [Google]
1486344832776.jpg
232KB, 831x813px
>>35136814
Leave now and never come back morning walker.

We don't take to your kind here.
>>
>>35136884
You're the Queens bot? Sure, I'd be open to that
>>
I do it sometimes. live in bed stuy. sometimes I take a citibike and just bike around for a while.
>>
>>35136966
Walk by lake ontario if possible.

There are coffee shops there as well.
>>
>>35137064
what, why is that?
>>
>>35136499
you're right that's not very progressive of me

i'm not into dudes, but i'm sure as hell not going to say no to night walks because you may or may not be a tranny

btw i'm queens anon >>35136884
is an impostor but can still come if he(?) wants to
>>
>>35136464
not the guy you were asking but I also agree and smoke camel crush menthols (the green ones)
>>
File: Nigga wht you doin.png (42KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
Nigga wht you doin.png
42KB, 500x322px
>>35137611
>menthol

Are you a "FEMBOT" by any chance?
>>
>>35135775
I live in NYC too
Very safe as long as you aren't in central park or looking for trouble
We have a huge police force, you won't be stranded at any time especially if you're not a nigger
>>
>>35137682
>Very safe as long as you aren't in central park or looking for trouble
or in The Bronx or Brooklyn
>>
>>35137682
Why do women jog through Central Park when they know rape happens there? Are women trying to get raped? That's it isn't it.
>>
>>35137753
No idea, but try never to look afraid. Don't walk fast like an autist and look busy if you're in an empty area with weird looking people

>>35137745
If you don't look robbable I'm sure nobody will touch you
>>
>>35137860
How do you not look afraid or robbable?
>>
>>35137876
You just gotta do it. Niggers can smell fear in NYC.
t.Robot in the Bronx
>>
>>35137876
be a big guy
>>
>>35135775
who do you live with ?
what is your job ?
how far are you from your family ?
i want to move to NYC so bad
>>
>>35135775
>tfw can't nightwalk anymore because I'm afraid of getting mugged by some mexicans
>>
>>35138035
I live alone. I'm a dev. My family lives across the country.

I dunno if I'd recommend moving here. It's easy to get lost in the crowds, and putting on headphones makes the trans kinda comfy when it's not rush hour, but everything is so fucking expensive, I don't know if it's worth it.
>>
>>35137917
agree. there's a kind of a subtle alert and annoyed attitude you kinda need to portray. i've gotten used to it.
>>
>>35138110
That sounds like that would put me on edge and just ruin the entire point of the nightwalk...
>>
>>35138035

stop putting spaces before question marks you illiterate dog shit.
>>
>>35138263
nah dude it completely becomes second nature. i get completely lost in my thoughts or even music through earbuds
>>
>>35138283
And do you walk quickly? Or can you walk slowly/stroll?
>>
>>35136430
Do it in times square faggot
>>
>>35135775
Bed-Stuy anon here
walk with purpose and and if you're alone, look slightly pissed off/ give a "you don't want to fuck with me" vibe
if you can't do that, mutter to yourself or sing under your breath. say no to beggars. don't go to places that are obviously risky, like the middle of a wooded park or large public hosing yard at 3 AM
follow this and you'll be fine most anywhere in NYC
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.