[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kurt

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: kurt-cobain-mtv-unplugged-650.jpg (75KB, 636x421px) Image search: [Google]
kurt-cobain-mtv-unplugged-650.jpg
75KB, 636x421px
If he was alive today would he be an SJW?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1Z2BkZaOQc
>>
No. He would be liberal but he felt like the social justice movement was already too embarrassing in the 90's.
>>
Yes he probably would.

But the SJWs would probably turn on him for being a FUCKING WHITE MALE.
>>
>>35135550
>he felt like the social justice movement was already too embarrassing in the 90's.

Source? He already thought that women were 'totally oppressed' (see video) because some people use the words bitch and cunt. When did he think SJ movement got embarrassing?
>>
>>35135510
His mus does feel somewhat r9k. Despite this he was basically the complete opposite of a Robot; he had the looks of an ultimate chad and great talent while at the same time being a massive Sjw liberal.
>>
I think a lot about how Kurt would have turned out had he survived.

He probably would have left Courtney for good and become a sculptor in some mountain shack. That's what I like to think anyway.

It's kinda sad to think about all the songs he could have written up until the millennium.
>>
>>35135510
Probably, nirvana played several womens benefits while they were together, but at the same time as part of the older rock generation he might have been one of the few sensible parts of the left, it's hard to say. I think were he alive today no one would talk about him at all really, nirvana was alright but a lot of their fame came posthumously from the tortured artist narrative normies love to see.
>>
>>35135614
https://youtu.be/PDgP4hN4OA4?t=20m2s

20:02
>>
>>35135765
>nirvana was alright but a lot of their fame came posthumously from the tortured artist narrative normies love to see

Nah man they were absolutely fucking huge when Smell Like Teen Spirit came out. They were pretty much the last huge rock band before the internet arrived and kind of fucked up the music industry.

Yeah sure a lot of the enduring myth is basically because of his suicide, but I'm pretty sure people would still talk about his music today, at least in the way they talk about Jimmy Page and Led Zeppelin.
>>
>>35135510

Want a good (hood) nirvana song

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vc-TsvGSe0c
>>
>>35135976
What is your favourite Niravana song Robobros?
>>
>>35136193
Kurt cobain wrote really good lyrics, pdobably the best out of anyone, technically his musicwas lowbrow or easy to play. Thats the only reason nirvana isnt on my top 5 list. Lyrically nirvana is unmatched, but their music is so easy to play its one of the first bands you practice off of
>>
>>35135906
They were popular no where near zeppelin levels of popularity though, they would've become every other popular 80's and 90's band and faded out quickly
>>
>>35136460
great, an abortion, im going to get reemed for this

I cant think unless I do something.. my life sucks
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.