[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the greatest moment of your life this year so far?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

File: DJ.jpg (779KB, 2545x1695px) Image search: [Google]
DJ.jpg
779KB, 2545x1695px
I love anime and cosplay, but I've put that aside a long time last year. I've been focusing more on music and DJing and it's been great. I befriended a lot of musicians, traveled across the country, and played shows. I also learned how to ride a motorcycle. Last night was one of the best nights of life. I played for a venue in Orlando and I felt complete when the crowd started cheering and jumping to the beat of my music.

I'm going to make it. I'm going to no longer be a robot.
>>
>>35135310
>MY music

PUT YOUR HANDS UP IN THEE AIR

PUT YOUR HANDS UP

IN THEE AIR
>>
File: 1469484011482.gif (497KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1469484011482.gif
497KB, 500x375px
>What's the greatest moment of your life this year so far?

nothing.
absolutely nothing.
well, actually, I suppose there has to be something, so I'm gonna figure the fact my alcohol tolerance is increasing ever since I started drinking daily.
>>
File: Elfriede.png (300KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Elfriede.png
300KB, 1280x720px
>>35135310
The greatest moment of this year was when I had sex for the first time just after new years.

The greatest moment of my life as a whole was when I was cuddled for the first time by my now-girlfriend back in mid-December of last year. I never knew that someone else's touch could be so overwhelmingly and painfully beautiful and comforting.
>>
DON'T MESS WITH MY MAN
DON'T MESS WITH MY BOY
KEEP YO HANDS OFF MY MAN
>>
Two weeks ago when I got a gf
>>
How do you travel as a dj/producer
>>
>>35135310
All I've done this year is work. Nothing else. Not a thing.
>>
>>35135817

I mostly DJ with a laptop so my luggage isn't that costly to move. I work at a restaurant , have a Patreon, and sell merc on bandcamp to be able to afford traveling. Also helps to have friends to be traveling with.
>>
I put a lot of work into some OC and posted it on /r9k/.
I got lots of replies saying it was funny and got lots of people saying they "keked" and that they loved it.
In all sincerity, it made me feel really good about myself.
>>
HOW DO I START DJING

PLS REPLY OP
>>
File: 3073462-6780343819-Peezl.jpg (71KB, 707x500px) Image search: [Google]
3073462-6780343819-Peezl.jpg
71KB, 707x500px
>>35135703
>>35135803
out out out

original
>>
>>35137076
not him but it is the easiest thing in the world if you dont care about being a professional

>pirate serato
>DL music
>match BPM and basically play the intro of a track on the first beat of the outro of a track

You dont need to worry about key and transition tracks if you just doing house parties because drunk people dont really care about that shit. If you want to do it for a living then you need to learn about keys, transition tracks, and chopping
>>
>>35137161
>If you want to do it for a living
I want to do this. I just want to see people liking what i do
>>
I suppose its since i stopped abusing and dealing drugs, i "worked" as a dealer the last 3 years, it made me a lot more sociable during that time but my life was shit. Living alone, depressed and with a lot of drugs around isnt the best plan.

One week ago i got out of the "druggies clinic" where i spent the last 9 months, the rehabilitation was a bitch tough. they gave me seroquel and a lot of other drugs that i dont remember and it fucked me up, i dont remember the first 3 months that i spent there. Now im always foggy and feel no emotion now. Also i gained 40 lbs and went from fit to skinnyfag and i hate it, but the worst part were the drugs of the clinic..

Now im starting a new life as a law student :)
>>
>>35137295
well right now the scene for young people is future bass, trap, and moombah/dancehall. Stuff like marshmello, major lazer, dillion francis, and migos remixes is what you should look into. You shoul be doing house parties and ideally frat parties. Once you do that for a bit look into the rave scene. Dont expect to play at nice places any time soon DJs would literally pay them to work there if they could.

Learn what keys go together, what BPM genres are, how to use transition tracks. You can learn all that pretty quickly imo
>>
dated a legit 7-8/10 stacey for a while
>>
>>35136779
I take it you can't pick this up from a rural area
>>
>Greatest moment this year.

Learning to play dungeons & dragons with a group of people in my city.

Surprisingly the game is fun, last year was shit so still recovering from that, a slow recovery is a good recovery I guess?
>>
>>35135310
I honestly can't remember the last time I was genuinely happy.
>>
File: 1486535272037.gif (529KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1486535272037.gif
529KB, 500x282px
I've literally done nothing this year

it's already 1/6 over
>>
That's awesome OP. I'm not into electronic music, but I love going to live concerts so I know the feeling of being at a great show. It's cool that you were able to bring that to people.
Best part of my year so far (and the only memorable thing I've really done) is going to MAGfest for the first time. It was just such a cool, welcoming environment and seeing all the cosplay and games was amazing. It felt like a giant sleepover with all your best friends.
I've kinda been thinking about getting a motorcycle, is it worth it?
>>
I wish I could be doing that OP
>>
>>35135310
Nothing sufficient comes to mind although I want to better not doing myself any favors hanging around in the house in my room all day doing basically f all I just can't get motivated that's my main issue although I gotten good advice from many anons here on the board
>>
>>35135310
I couldn't really decide on single greatest moment, but I'll post some major highlights:

1. Getting my Eagle Scout ranking
2. Getting into my #1 university of choice
3. Finally getting a gf about a few weeks ago for the first time in my 20 years of existence thus far
4. Winning ~$120 from a couple of Smash tournaments in one day
5. Managing to somehow make it this far (6th/8 semester) in my school's engineering program
>>
File: 1484013091068.png (214KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
1484013091068.png
214KB, 500x374px
>>35135310
I finished a mask for an obscure cosplay I plan on doing for a-kon, this is the first art project I've followed through on since HS, assuming I manage to go this'll also be the first time I actually talk to someone at a con (other than cashiers) and maybe I'll make some friends or something
>>
>>35138499
I'd like to cosplay but I'm scared in crowds and the autism at conventions is not compatible with my autism.
>>
File: 1464831241355.jpg (275KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1464831241355.jpg
275KB, 1920x1080px
>>35138550
I don't know I have really bad anxiety and which is why I have trouble talking to people at conventions to begin with but at the same time I think I might have an easier time if I go in cosplay it probably sounds autistic but I had a great music and theater teacher in HS who taught me to separate myself on stage me and I think cosplay might actual make me calmer around people pic related I guess, what I'm trying to make
>>
>>35138623
That's probably autistic but I do the same shit to get by.
I did drama and choir and all that shit and I ended up finding it easier to deal with talking with people if I was just playing the part of "Anon but better" instead of just being "anon". Hell, I can only pretend to talk to people with reasonable effectiveness because I watched so much Seinfeld and extrapolated a good way of communicating from how Jerry, George and Elaine act.
>tfw I did it too well and people think I'm actually confident and competent when I'm just pretending.
Now people keep giving me all this responsibility and I just want to hide in bed until it goes away.
>>
>>35138734
>>35138623
Also, that would be a good cosplay because you wouldn't have to show your face and can hide inside it.
Like being anonymous on 4chan but outside and where it's socially acceptable.
>>
>>35135310
>moment of the year
Going to a Mayhem/Inquisition concert, that was awesome
>>
>>35138734
>That's probably autistic but I do the same shit to get by.
Yeah I've always assumed it was like I said though it's something my teachers taught me to get by, luckily it was a small town so my band and theater teacher were old friends and both realized I was actually a really artistic sperg and taught me to do a little meditation ritual they had been taught, before I got on stage so that I could convince myself as long as it's a performance I'm a chad. I feel like as long as I'm in cosplay I could do the same thing convince myself it's just a performance so I forget about my sperginess for a while.
>>
>>35135310
When the girl I had a big crush on noticed my gains.
She later ghosted me and I felt terrible, but that one moment made me feel amazing.
>>
>>35135310

i'm happy for you, OP.

keep following your dreams n shit!
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.