[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You will never have sex with your professor

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1484603972924.png (453KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1484603972924.png
453KB, 500x500px
>You will never have sex with your professor
>>
professor ass? no thanks.
>>
>>35135242
Man I had so many hot teachers in my first high school (a private one). I regret getting kicked out and moving to a shitty 2x1 for my last (two years in one) year.

Everyone (including me), from all classes, wanted to fuck my chemistry teacher, she was a total MILF. I was her favorite student in my class, even though I was mediocre at chemistry. She offered herself to be my (I don't know what the correct word in english is) counselor and the person who looked after me in the school, making sure I was getting good grades and not getting in trouble. We were friends, I miss her.

My first history teacher there was my favorite, she wasn't that hot physically, but her personality made her very attractive for me and a lot of other students. Too bad they fired her. She was kind of experimental (experimental for my country's shitty educational system at least) teaching and testing methods, and old-school conservative strict parents didn't like that.
>>
You could if you had a gun.
>>
>>35135242
>ywn hatefuck your hot German history professor who writes off fascism as objectively "evil" in a fucking college level class
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.