[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Plight of the Wagie

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: C5j87kvWUAADcX_.jpg:large.jpg (70KB, 900x500px) Image search: [Google]
C5j87kvWUAADcX_.jpg:large.jpg
70KB, 900x500px
https://www.rt.com/viral/378558-japanese-man-stab-work/
>The disheartened employee, 54-year-old Masaru Miura, of Kasugai in Japan's Aichi Prefecture, reportedly stabbed himself in the hip in a subway station bathroom in the Nagoya Municipal at about 7:20am Wednesday.
>Miura then went to a nearby police station and filed a false police report saying, "An unknown man stabbed me from behind," Asahi reports.
>While he was awaiting treatment for the stab wound, police began questioning him further, leading Miura to cave and tell the officers that he had lied and stabbed himself to get out of going to work.
>"I didn't want to go to work, so I did it. If I got hurt I thought I would not have to go to work,"
>Miura explained to officers that he found a knife near the subway ticket station and took the drastic measure because of the severe stress he was under at work. He was subsequently arrested for interfering with police duties.

this is what life is like for the average wagecuck.
just lmao at wagies. it almost makes you feel bad for them, ALMOST.
>>
That is Japan. They're literally treated as slaves working 12+ hours a day. Most places in the western world isn't nearly as bad as that.
>>
>>35134781
It's like a total slave mindset. 54 and still feeling like he "has" to go to work. No one is forcing him, he can quit, he can find a new job, but he has internalized this terrible mindset.
>>
>>35134781
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/out-the-darkness/201401/working-our-lives-away

The world we have created is NOT how we are designed to live.
>>
>Japanese wage slave is hell
>after work you're still not free from your co-workers, they constantly ask you to go out and drink when you're exhausted and just want to sleep
>rejecting them enough makes you a social outcast and someone who doesn't want to bond with their fellow workers
>difficult to rise in the hierarchy as well, seniors will always get preferential treatment
>especially old people
>asian old people fucking LIVE forever and don't retire

I bet people that go into different fields in Japan not as strict or more freelance jobs are a lot happier, even if it pays less.

Weirdly enough, business offices in the West tend to be happier, despite the stereotype.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.