[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Amateur Therapy Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: therapist.jpg (28KB, 600x459px) Image search: [Google]
therapist.jpg
28KB, 600x459px
Hello robots.

I'd like to have an amateur therapy thread. I recently watched a documentary on the success of scientology. One of their main methods of talking to people was asking questions and giving people the space to fill in their own details. That's the method I try to use in my amateur therapy session. I ask you some questions, and give you room to talk.

>What kinds of questions do you ask?
I ask about life, what you want to do, things you're afraid of, struggling with, who you care about, that kind of thing.

>Why would I want to do this?
Some people like the opportunity to talk about themselves. Other people find a benefit in self-reflection.

>Do you have any qualifications, education, or experience that would make you good at this?
No.

If you feel like joining, send me a message on Skype - NoCauseForConcern
>>
>>35134761
i'm too lazy to use skype but i'm willing to participate in this "amateur therapy" via this thread. will put some random shit in for name if needed to identify self
>>
>>35134947
That reminds of another "FAQ". There is no "Text only" option. Sorry. It doesn't have to be on Skype, but it does have to be done by audio. There are a couple reasons for this, but the most important is bandwidth. We can discuss more, faster, by using voice. Voice is important, and non-negotiable.
>>
>>35134983
i literally can't use skype effectively due to my only internet option being dial-up (i'm not joking, it's dial-up)
>>
>>35134761
>>35134983
you're a sicko
>>
>>35135006
I'd also be willing to use discord. If your internet connection won't let you use voice, then I'm sorry, but it won't work out.
>>
>>35135036
Please explain why you think so. Original commento.
>>
>>35134983

sounds creepy as fuck tbqh
>>
>>35135044
>discord
discord? you realize that shitty application requires a hell of a lot more from your computer and network than teamspeak?
>>
>>35135094
I don't understand that impression myself. But, I do understand that different people have different opinions on things. If you find it creepy, I'd encourage you not to try it out!
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.