[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw too ugly/crazy to go outside some exciting things that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 9

File: yivG9wu.jpg (15KB, 540x402px) Image search: [Google]
yivG9wu.jpg
15KB, 540x402px
>tfw too ugly/crazy to go outside

some exciting things that have happened to me outdoors are as follows:
>screamed at from a car x10
>spoken to from a car x2 ("loser", "retard")
>teenagers made fun of my pants
>a middle aged woman yelled across the street and called me "fatass"
>a kid shouted "you smell like poo" out a window at me
>eggs thrown from a vehicle hit me
>honked at as a pedestrian while on the sidewalk

I live in a small town, that's supposed to be as friendly as it gets... people cross the street when they walk in front of my house and cross back once they're past it. I don't do drugs and I have never done anything violent, but I am schizophrenic. What is so wrong with me?
>>
>>35134735
d-does this happen to anybody else?
>>
post pic, lets figure this out
>>
File: loony.jpg (72KB, 539x720px) Image search: [Google]
loony.jpg
72KB, 539x720px
>>35135116
blease no hate abibas
>>
File: scream.jpg (42KB, 500x493px) Image search: [Google]
scream.jpg
42KB, 500x493px
>>35134735

what kind of hostile city is this where people scream you smell like shit from the windows
>>
I've had much worse happen to me (except for actually having something thrown at me) but tend to be less agoraphobic in the spring/summer. Dunno, sometimes it seems I just blend in, other times it's like the whole world wants to beat me up. Are real really schizophrenic OP, or did you just let some doctor convince you that you are because they don't realize how bad robots are treated and so they think you're hallucinating?
>>
File: Edna_Mode-1.jpg (494KB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Edna_Mode-1.jpg
494KB, 2000x3000px
>>35135178
original commento pasto
>>
>>35135178
People are being dicks I don't see it
>>
>>35135237
I am pretty schizophrenic... I am meek and medicated though. I don't blend in at all, I don't know why. I just wear an Adidas tracksuit or jeans and a t-shirt from target every day, I don't wear fairy wings and a thong in public.
>>
>>35135178
Yes you look like a tard but would smash tho
>>
>>35135178

So are you really a chick? Like not even transsexual? I've never heard of females being treated like that.
>>
>>35135218
this is actually really fun, yelling at people from a car is quite satisfying, especially if you scare the shit out of them, one time my friend also hit a bicycler with an omelette. great times
>>
People being dicks from their cars happens to everyone. They just want to try startle you and impress their friends.
It's what passes for fun for normies.
>>
>>35135336
DO NOT BE 'THAT GUY' PLEASE.

>>35135331
I have no friends and no benis and I am the butt of every mean joke my family makes.
I want to die tbqh there is no Respite.

I have gender dysphoria but it's.. the other way
>>
File: 1472179066818.gif (323KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1472179066818.gif
323KB, 200x200px
>>35135178
>when you can't decide between /int/ memes and tumblr memes
>>
File: acceptable.jpg (35KB, 500x460px) Image search: [Google]
acceptable.jpg
35KB, 500x460px
>>35135178

you aint a model but you look fairly average. unless you act like a massive tard in public i dont see a reason why people would shun you.
>>
>>35135365
ok, do you have a reputation? as in, do the people who did this to you know about your schizophrenia and whatever other antics?
>>
>>35135370
I do not look average in person

>>35135424
my mom tells everybody

>>35135367
/int/
>>
>>35135365

Yep been there too, and am on lithium and seroquel for similar issues. I guess people like us are just easy to pick on and always end up being at the bottom of the pecking order since we tend to not be very likeable. Fortunately I was able to fix the whole everyone I live with picking on me with testosterone fueled rage. I guess the best that you can hope for is testosterone therapy and then you can lift and get big enough so that people don't fuck with you.
>>
>>35135495
>/int/
good choice

lose the cat lady glasses
>>
>>35135543
I recently stopped Seroquel. right now I'm on Prozac, Wellbutrin, and Latuda. feels ok.

>>35135545
w-will new glasses make people like me? or at least not recognize me?
>>
>>35135495
seems like a textbook case of havinng a shit parent then. sry m8. photo looks very charismatic actually. can your schizophrenia improve?
>>
>>35135618
not wearing those retarded wasp glasses will improve your appearance x10

Also some color would do wonders for you. Not neon or red, or some other autismo meme shit, just stop wearing black. Wear some pastels, khaki, some innocuous lip gloss and eye shadow. You're not a model or a movie quirky tv character. Dress yourself like a normal human being. Take notice of how other girls like you dress IRL.
>>
>>35135732
why would you tell her to wear makeup? she doesnt need it.

this is NOT a compliment towards op, but merely an observation.

she doesnt need make up to appear normal.
>>
>>35135785
anon i hate to break it to you but she's wearing makeup in that picture, she's just doing a shit job of it
>>
>>35135732
what are wasp glasses?
why not red? why not black? I always thought black was the classy color.
I thought khaki was autism meme shit, I thought all khakis came in was pleated pants, cargo pants or a safari jim outfit.
a-are you giving me a makeover?
>>
>>35135814
no i'm not, I don't wear any makeup.
>>
>>35135814
ok then, even if she is, which she says she isnt, you are implying on your other post she isnt.
>>
File: that explains everything.jpg (208KB, 640x476px) Image search: [Google]
that explains everything.jpg
208KB, 640x476px
>>35135365
>>35135543

its another thinly veiled trap thread
>>
>>35134735
>I am schizophrenic.
>What is so wrong with me?
You kinda answered your own question right? I had a friend like you. He was in my class and he complained to me all the time people were mocking him, laughing at him, calling him names etc... In reality, none of that has happened. He'd see people laughing and think people are laughing at thim, hear people talking, think people are mocking him etc. It must be hard for you but perhaps it'd be better for you if you accepted the fact that your brain is playing tricks on you and none of those things actually happened.
>>
File: 1484103781549.gif (47KB, 450x510px) Image search: [Google]
1484103781549.gif
47KB, 450x510px
>>35134735
One time I decided I wanted to go for a walk to exercise and not even five minutes into it a group of guys shouted "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU?" from a car to me. What does that even mean?
>>
>>35135830
>what are wasp glasses?
those glasses you're wearing
>why not red? why not black? I always thought black was the classy color.
Yeah, they are, but you're not classy and nor are the red/black clothes you wear
>I thought khaki was autism meme shit, I thought all khakis came in was pleated pants, cargo pants or a safari jim outfit.
You're a female, you should wear soft colors, khaki is a color, a soft color.
>a-are you giving me a makeover?
I'm doing what your mother should've already done telling you this shit

>>35135845
>>35135897
You're wearing a layer of foundation, or you're using some phone filter. I don't care enough to look into further. Point is, you're face being smooth looking is only the basis of looking good. Your lips hair and eyes have no color to them, you need to add some color. You can't get away with being only pale because you have nothing to compliment that. Red heads and blue eyed people can do the pale thing only because they have that extra feature.
>>
>>35135960
alright, facepic. lets see whether they were being cunts or if theres something here
>>
>>35135989
are you a woman? honestly, im not trying to be funny here, its just that you seem to think attractiveness is like fashion or something. in order for a redheaded woman to be attractive, she doesnt need her eyes to compliment her hair or skin or whatever. she just has to look pretty.

what is pretty, then? who knows. whatever my genes tell me is pretty.i certainly dont go around seeing women's eyes match their hair. lmao.
>>
>>35135989
I have gender dysphoria, I am afraid of soft colours and makeup.
I thought kahki was a fabric.
I will get new glasses though if they are that off-putting
>>
>>35136090
No i'm an autistic fag who notices these kinds of things.

You must play off what you have, you can't pick and choose style from people who look nothing like you.

>>35136138
Well then you're doomed to look like a weirdo for the rest of your life i am too, not really gender dysphoric, just identity issues in general
>>
>>35136183
how can I look cool but not feminine? and not so that I stand out?
>>
>>35136213
I would suggest button-up shirts in general, you seem like you can pull that off. But again, with color. Don't try and be "classy", be casual. There's nothing more autismo and weird than people wear formal-style clothing without actually being formal
>>
>>35136279
s-sometimes I wear a blue and white pinstripe shirt under a blue sweater. is that casual?
>>
>>35135178
Is this that same Canadian fatty?

You have a bf, please fuck off forever
>>
>>35136317
w-what t-the f-fuck i-is t-this s-shit s-stop i-it
>>
>>35135960

Pics please. Maybe you're just really pale or something.
>>
>>35136317
I have no idea. I would need to see more of you and your personality.

Just take note of how other people dress and pretend like you're dressing someone else when you buy clothes
>>
>>35136380
lots of people on r9k do that...

>>35136431
who should I pretend to dress?
>>
>>35136470
>who should I pretend to dress?
I dunno, like a video game NPC
>>
>>35136535
Solid advice here.

Started wearing shit i thought looked lame as hell, total opposite of what i like.

Compliments all the time now instead of shitty staring/comments. Cant say why, except i guess people have shit taste. Or i do and refuse to accept it.
>>
>>35136651
I think I would be embarrassed to go outside in clothes I didn't like.
>>
>>35135178
youre a fucking liar none of that shit happened
>>
>>35136685
I'm not lying at all.
I am afraid to go outside now.
>>
File: 20170214_170616.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20170214_170616.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
>>35136004
>>35136408
Sorry for sideways picture and autistic hand signs. I like to pretend I'm a 2D girl
>>
>>35136651
Yeah that's a good way of putting it
>>
>>35136717
both of you are full of shit fuck off
>>
>>35136679
No doubt.

I think everyone is maybe? I mean i see what standard wear lookes like, seems pretty embarrassing to me all around.

Track suits give off a bad vibe sometimes though. Not sure why
>>
>>35136717

>female dealing with serious mental health issues starts thread looking for support, of course posts picture for compliments from betas
>other female see all the attention she is getting and has to upstage her so she doesn't miss out on any beta orbits

Kek, I'm sure glad I'm a faggot.
>>
>>35136767
How am I full of shit? Origiosu
>>
>>35136767

Hah, he's just mad they we wouldn't even give him the time of day in person. Right fellow femanon?
>>
>>35136810
because I'm a weird/ugly looking male and I get zero negative attention unless I look for it
pretty girls get nothing other than cat calls
>>
this whole thread seems like a troll attempt

>>35136855
>>
>>35136855
I swear cat calling is just a meme. I've never seen it happen, then again I rarely leave the house. I doubt you're weird/ugly anon
>>
>>35136974
>I doubt you're weird/ugly anon
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this was a very special ree, as i never ree. how would you be sure of their attractiveness if youve never seen them? this is just like those people that say "everyone is beautiful :p"

no im not that guy.
>>
>>35134735
You're the weird guy that never leaves the house and no one knows. If you talked to people and people knew who you were they wouldn't fuck with you so much.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.