[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So why is it literally impossible to date an Asian Stacy? Not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

So why is it literally impossible to date an Asian Stacy?
Not even white Chads can manage to hook up with them. Who is smashing their sideways vagina?
>>
File: JRPG bad ending.jpg (55KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
JRPG bad ending.jpg
55KB, 500x379px
It's white chads AND white betas.

Shit seriously is not fair.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_ZzU24DxV0
>>
>>35134630

>David Bond

Dude... He doesn't hit Asian Stacy's. All his chicks are 5, 6 or 7's at best.
>>
File: 1487620634703.jpg (783KB, 937x937px) Image search: [Google]
1487620634703.jpg
783KB, 937x937px
Niggers with monster cocks. Not any bllack person though, only the ghetto ones. Usually asian stacys are the biggest whores out there. Which is a damn shame because they're fucking hot.
>>
File: Nintendominute.jpg (187KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Nintendominute.jpg
187KB, 1200x675px
>>35134646
>All his chicks are 5, 6 or 7's at best.

Almost all asian chicks are 7s at best. The girl in your photo only looks good to you cause shes some plastic bimbo, probably Korean.

White guys go for them regardless because they have more pleasant personalities then western women.
>>
>>35134586
Stacies get laid exclusively at parties where only the populars know about it
>>
>>35134586
The small amount of Asian chads date the Asian Stacies.

Xenophobia is a powerful thing.
>>
>>35134727

Dude, you haven't been to Asia when you claim all Asian chicks are 7's.
>>
File: 1487799795131.jpg (233KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1487799795131.jpg
233KB, 1000x1000px
>>35134586
>tfw you unironically believe op is part of a group or samefagging his own thread with proxies
He made a similar one a while ago and the replies all had the same theme.
>XD blacked
>XD white guys fucking Asian women

Who are you people working for?
>>
>>35134771
>at best

nice reading comprehension
>>
>>35134586
>>35134586
Because they date rich asians. They know their value and they know that the asian men's dfamily will only allow them to date other asians
>>
what's wrong with her face ?
org
>>
Only Asian American chicks fuck black guys.
All American women, regardless of their ethnicity, are trash.

Asian born females though, they're materialistic as fuck.

It still baffles me that these people have produced such refined arts and philosophy, yet when you're among them all they care about is the size of one's wallet.
>>
>>35134586
Rich Asian foreign exchange students who wear puffer coats with fur trim, drive bimmers, and have bowl cuts dyed a reddish-brown with highlights
>>
>>35134688
>being this delusional
LOL stop posting anytime you lonely nigger.

>>35134777
They are probably paid shills or lonely NEETs with fetish for Asian girls.
>>
>>35134586
I think the culture is a bit different over there in Asia. If you want to marry into a good family, you can't be seen dating around, especially with dirty foreigners.

I think in many parts of the world women still understand that they have an expiration date, so they take dating a bit more seriously.
>>
>>35134586
Probably nobody. They don't want the dick, they want the wallet.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.