[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would other people think if you committed suicide? >"haha,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 8e8[2].png (8KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
8e8[2].png
8KB, 509x619px
What would other people think if you committed suicide?
>"haha, finally anon killed himself! such a loser he was"
>"anon liked computers and would spend entire days playing games"
>general hate from people I used to know and hypocrisy from family members at my funeral
Just throw me in a ditch and forget about it
>>
>>35134568
>OH NO MY SON WAAAAA
>>
Only people who would care are my parents. My dad could probably take it but my mom had to get bereavement counseling when her sister died. I'll still probably end up doing it once my disinterest in living outweighs my sympathy for them, but for now it's the only thing stopping me.
>>
>Oh, what a shame that he's dead... But wasn't he a most peculiar man ?
>>
>well, he lasted longer than I thought
>>
>>35134568
>"he couldnt find anyone, poor man"
>"wasn't that the guy that had a cartoon char on his cellphone"
>"it was inevitable, i knew it "
>" he was mentally ill, we tried to avoid talking about it to protect him but it wasn't enough"
>"i ruined his life, i was his only gf when we were in a long distance relationship, oh well let's go fuck chad"
>>
>>35134568

When someone dies people for the most part only think about how they can cash in, materially or emotionally from the death.

I'd say my immediate family would be pretty upset and just blame themselves for not seeing I needed help because they're good people and my extended family would fly to social media to tell everyone I was dead but had always been such a great and loving person even though I think a more apt description of me would be morose, miserable prick.

I think my friends would be upset but these sorts of things aren't hard to get over. When an adult kills themselves its an informed decision they've made and people should respect that.
>>
>''like father like son''
;_; orig
>>
>>35134568
i never think that no one would care. however they wouldn't care for long. knowing the people in my life they would grieve for a little bit to various depths and then do the classic 'oh why did anon do it he had so much to live for' and then forget about me. if I killed myself they would realize full well that it wasn't unexpected

my only hope is that if i killed myself it would encourage people to be more mindful and compassionate. even for a day. even if it just means having coffee with someone they're worried about. constructive criticism I guess
>>
>>35134568
I don't think anyone would be surprised but they might be disappointed
A lot of people in my family have pretty bad mental health problems but I don't think anyone's an heroed
>>
File: (CAN'T WAKE UP).png (156KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
(CAN'T WAKE UP).png
156KB, 270x270px
>"today we gather together for young anon, who sadly took his life. he was our son [...]"
>"Some things about anon you may not have known. 1. he was gay and proud to be himself. 2. he liked watching cartoons with his sister, especially my little pony. 3. he really loved video games especially ones from japan [...]"

fuck man i can't die yet if that's what people are going to think of me
>>
>>35134670
Guarantee you that your mom cared more about her sister than she does you
>>
>>35134568
>>35134568
Your family will grieve and say anything to make themselves feel as though they lost a valuable member of the tribe, even if you weren't.

The reason for this is that they feel hormonally and instinctively attached to your wellbeing, even if from afar.

They have to justify their grievances, even if you were a piece of shit.

Welcome to real life.
>>
Parents would probably pretend to be sad for a couple days while having celebratory sex every night. My grandma might pray for my soul or some shit but nobody else would care.
>>
>>35135600
Thia guy is probably right. She probably sees you as a disappointment and a reminder that she had lost a daughter that actually had potential
>>
>>35134568
I would have 3 maybe 4 people care, I dobut anyone would bother to turn my Facebook page that I never used into a memorial, there are no pictures there anyways
>>
>Parents
>WAAAAAAA
>Anybody who has known me for awhile
>Sad, but not surprising
>>
>I never saw this coming, he seemed so happy, always a smile and a laugh.
>I didnt know he was sad enough to do this.

Tears of a clown
>>
>>35134568
wow we shouldnt have been so mean to him/her
>>
>>35134568
If you wanna die so badly then just kys.
>>
>woah that's really sad
Then they would forget about it minutes later
>>
>Damn Anon killed himself what a faggot
>He was always so quiet I never thought he would kill himself
>Anon was always a crybaby
>Its sad he killed himself but he didn't have enough balls to sub stain himself
>>
Non family
>*shrug shoulders*
>ehhh... I'm honestly not too surprised

Family
Sad, contemplating what went so wrong in my life, pretend like I didn't exist after they got over it.
>>
>>35134568
>Huh he killed himself, sucks man wanna jump on space engineers

My family would take it hard though especially me mum.
>>
>>35134568

people would be butthurt as fuck since my site they post on would go down
>>
Dad wouldnt give a shit. I had told him a few years ago that I was suicidal and he gave me a raised eyebrow and a condescending "well that's stupid". He doesn't believe mental illness exists.

Mom would either be numb to it ir angry because she has spent years with a mentally ill sister who self harms and has had multiple suicide attempts. Whenever anyone opens up to her about problems, she acts like she cares then bitches about them behind their back, about how much of a burden they are.

Sister might be upset, maybe.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.