[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone know this feel?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

File: 1477543053074.jpg (232KB, 800x888px) Image search: [Google]
1477543053074.jpg
232KB, 800x888px
I'm supposed to stop being a NEET and getting a life at march, via getting a job, at least thats the first step
But I dont really want to, deep down I couldn't care less about self improving and doing something like write a book, making music, or living a normal life
I can read, listen to music and laugh at memes all in my house, all that is so much better than real life
I only see real human being in book characters, I only see beauty in music since nature is getting btfo by humans, I can only be authentic in this cesspool
People from real life are no better than animals, I know it sounds edgy but is true, and sunlight hurts my eyes
How I'm I supposed to want that instead of NEETdom? sure, it gets lonely at times, but still is so much better
Why can't people stop running all the time? Why can't people just take a moment to just do nothing and look at the sky for a day or whatever? WHAT IS THEIR FUCKING PROBLEM? WHAT IS MY FUCKING PROBLEM?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
thanks for reading my blogpost, i hope someone relates and replies
>>
>People from real life are no better than animals
Well that varies from person to person , not everyone is a complete tool also the problem with today is that technology and entertainment is fore entertaining than looking at the sky *zozzle*
>>
I kinda know that feel. How am i supposed to stop being a NEET when I have nothing but disdain for the society I live in, and would not want to be a part of it under any circumstances.
>>
>>35134364
Who said it was about being entertained?
People need to realize they are not going to live forever and that they are not alone in this place
What the fuck went wrong with humanity? there really is no hope
This shit is doomed and no one even cares
>>
>>35134309
Look at it this way, OP. If you don't get a job then your parents are gonna kick you out. If you don't mind that, I think it's fine though.

From what I know, a lot of people are largely vastly unhappy with life for one reason or another, but it's the external face people put on that makes them seem competent. It's all about faking it until you make it, whatever "it" may be.

You don't want to have to live for now, though. It could help to think about what kind of things, anything at all, that'll be worth living for in the future. If you can do that, perhaps taking the first few steps now won't seem as shitty.
>>
read in no particular order Anthem by Ayn Rand, The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand, & Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand
>>
>>35134492
Get your shitty propaganda somewhere else
>>
>>35134456
And you complaining is going to solve ... what exactly ?
>>
>>35134515
have you read them?
>>
>>35134536
if not go kill yourself before passing a borrowed opinion
>>
>>35134309

there's nothing wrong with being a NEET if that's what you prefer, it's just that most people only end up that way through failure so everyone presumes its always a bad state to be in
>>
>>35134562
yes there IS something wrong with being a neet, you're planning on draining from society I assume
>>
just get a job in a retail job and act like an asshole, they deserve it
>>
>>35134572
then you should probably stop assuming
>>
>>35134562
yeah having money is pretty nice actually
>>
>>35134309
We need to work to eat, friend. We don't all have the privilege of mummy's basement to sleep in and fridge to pilfer.

Some people really do suck, and it's too bad. A lot of people don't though. This is just contempt prior to investigation to justify not trying at all.
>>
>>35134592
what's that even supposed to MEAN u retard
>>
>>35134572
if I catch u on neetbux and you're not in education work or training and you're American i'll kick the shit out of u
>>
>>35134460
I'm 19 and my parents told me I have until I hit 25 before they kick me out, I really dont want that to happen, so I guess I will get the fucking McDonalds or retail cuck job
Getting the job is not really the problem, the problem is why should I get it if I really dont give a fuck
For some reason I'm not able to "fake it", what is that even supposed to mean?
>that'll be worth living for in the future
What future? If it wasnt because I got on lamotrigine I would probably already be dead
I need a fucking 40 bucks pill to have a soul ffs
>>
>>35134656
I felt the same about Prozac, until I realized people would never leave me alone until I stopped taking it
I don't need it any more but one day i'm going to have a chemist synthesize it for me so the fda doesn't justify animal testing
>>
>>35134611
>This is just contempt prior to investigation to justify not trying at all.
Yeah, like if I had never had interactions with other human beings before and during being NEET
>>
>>35134656
that's nice to know, but be CAREFUL anon, and figure out what you LIKE doing;my parents said they'd never kick me out, but did
>>
i'm gonna list cool careers, and if one interests you do it
political scientist(not a politician, just a ivory tower philosopher)
scientist (physics, chemist)
biologist
microbiologist
doctor
paleontologist
architect
sculpter
painter
geologist
>>
>>35134756
Why would any of that interest me
>>
>>35134923
they interest me
>>
>>35134716
What do you mean by being careful?
What did you do after getting kicked out?
>>35134677
anti-depressants are fucking garbage
Why didnt people leave you alone?
>>
>>35134953
I mean I acted like an asshole & my parents kicked me out
I lived in a car and then on the streets until they took me back

they just kept saying "you're manic" and policing me into mental instiutions
>>
>>35134939
why
originaglions
>>
they just always have, but this shit increased my interest in physics
http://www.rsdnation.com/node/77012/forum
pages 1,2,4 have the OP posting
>>
>>35134978
how bad are mental instiutions
>>
>>35135009
I didn't ask since when, I asked why
>>
>>35135032
you're just a snivvling little coward of a bitch go die
>>
>>35135062
wew lad
aceitunas
>>
>>35134656
Baby steps, OP. Just trying to do what you can every day can make a difference in the long run. When you're not in a healthy state of mind these kind of questions are all-consuming. "why bother? I truly and honestly don't care" and things along the lines of that. You just want to do the few things that make you happy or even feel something remotely close to that. I understand, but the reality is that your brain is playing tricks on you. Growing up does make you more aware to how the world truly is, but when you've got a mental health issue that can distort the picture even more. I'm sure if you were feeling better mentally, you'd be able to answer your own questions you asked when making this thread. This isn't intended to be rude or anything, so please don't take it that way.
>>
>>35135486
But I'm not even feeling bad right now, the pills really work great, I also thought it was my illness that made me see stuff in that way, but is not really like that
I've always been aware of this stuff, since I was a kid

In think before WW2 happened there was still hope, the bother was worth it, but really, everything was gone to shit and there is no going back
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.