[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to die. What motives you to not kill yourself. Honestly,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: 1480856212906.jpg (101KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1480856212906.jpg
101KB, 396x385px
I want to die.

What motives you to not kill yourself. Honestly, the only reason I haven't put a bullet in my head is because I have a cat and the idea of something bad happening to him after I die makes me sad.

Apart from that, literally nothing keeps me here.

How do I find happiness? Or at least a reason to live
>>
Then maybe you should die. Fucking weirdo
>>
File: results.jpg (20KB, 480x422px) Image search: [Google]
results.jpg
20KB, 480x422px
The only thing that can bring happiness for a man is success in some form. If you have an idea for an attainable project that you want to do, working on that could help. And I mean a project of your own making, a project that you actually like. Not a project assigned to you by Mr Jewberg at work or Professor Goldstein at South Carolina American Medical (S.C.A.M.) University. And of course, there is social success which drives the vast majority of normie men. But I'm guessing that's out of the question for you
>>
>>35133611
Why do you want to die?

How was your childhood?
>>
>>35133611

if your life is shit then change it, and to be frank it is probably something extremely fucking obvious thats the problem like still living with your parents
>>
>>35133746

>How was your childhood?
It wasn't bad, kinda boring. Mom and dad, decent house, not poor or anything. Pretty normie childhood

>Why do you want to die?
I'm a loser with literally zero friends, no gf, dead end office job, and I still live with my dad. Basically I'm a fucking loser and there is no end in sight
>>
File: 1473618213536.jpg (40KB, 250x239px) Image search: [Google]
1473618213536.jpg
40KB, 250x239px
>>35133775
>if your life is shit then change it

Wow thanks anon. I'll just go out and have money and success now. Gee to think it was that easy all along.
>>
I'm content with merely existing. In fact, I can see no other meaning in life other than existing.

Death renders everything meaningless, so I hope I'm lucky enough to -- should we ever figure out a way to -- become immortal.

I'm merely content with existing, and if there is an end to our Universe, I would at least like to see/experience it.
>>
>>35133795
>Basically I'm a fucking loser and there is no end in sight

Now this is just a story you are telling yourself. Can you see that it's just one thing that describes you? You are other things too. There are other stories you tell yourself. This is just another one.

>I'm a loser
Again, another story

>with literally zero friends, no gf, dead end office job, and I still live with my dad.
Now we can do something. Emphasis on the *doing* part. What do you want out of life, my friend? Nice social life? Lots of dates? A great career or your own business? Your own place far from your Dad? Allow yourself to dream, and then start taking action. This might seem hard but there is ALWAYS something you can do to move forward.

You have a bright future ahead of you, this might seem like the end but it's only the beginning.

t. feeling good tonight
>>
File: 20160815_065342.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160815_065342.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>35133873
>What do you want out of life, my friend?

Honestly?

I want to know my job is secure, even if it's shitty. A place of my own, and at least one person who loves me that isn't a blood relative.

That's pretty much it senpai.

A house, love, and job security. That would do it. Oh and to stop dreaming about someone from my past I want to forget.

I don't think that's so much to ask for
>>
File: fefe.jpg (45KB, 450x470px) Image search: [Google]
fefe.jpg
45KB, 450x470px
Oh Pee, how old are you?
>>
File: youfucker.png (67KB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
youfucker.png
67KB, 310x310px
Chinese memes are why I live
>>
File: 1480834605182.png (29KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1480834605182.png
29KB, 657x527px
>>35133962

...in my 30s senpai

Hint: it doesn't get better
>>
I'm with ya, OP. I seriously consider suicide on a daily basis. I see no reason to live as an unattractive, unloveable fuck-up of a person.

Probably gonna put a bullet in my head this week to be honest.
>>
>>35134310

I hope something good happens to you anon. Its a bad way to feel. Wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Hope you make it, bro
>>
>>35134310
just wait please

in this day and age its honestly a sin to commit suicide i dont care what anyone says

ai will come soon enough, and then you wouldnt want to end it

t. ruthless depression daily
>>
I have a close friend who believes she stays alive for her cat as well. It's a sweet bond. As for me, it's her I worry about. That's why I don't kill myself.
>>
>>35133611
You are only alive for very little time anyways
At the end if you commit suicide or not doesn't matter, you will be dead in 50 years anyways maybe less
>>
I want to die every day. The only thing keeping me alive is the thought that if I keep doing what I'm doing, I might eventually pass as a girl. If that doesn't happen in the next 3 years I'm out
>>
>>35135580
It will never happen you know
>>
>>35135478
AI will make life unimaginably worse for everyone but normies

t. time traveler
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.