[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/sad/ general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: god.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
god.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>have $50 for the next three weeks to live on
>live in tiny ass car
>its cold again (Wisconsin)
>have to work and go to school so I don't end up completely fucked
>manlet
>no gf to cuddle
>found out mom has been spending education savings money so I have to pay taxes on 5000 of ditributions
>already have 5k in debt at school, they pay nothing
>I will have to leave this mcdonalds soon and go to sleep at a truck stop again

>how many more months can I take this (I am at 4)
>>
at least I have taken up the hobby of peeing in every sink I can, it is quite the thrill.
>>
>>35133065
Become a trap and make money getting pegged by truckers
>>
>>35133093
I wish I was homeless but not in Wisconsin in la or Miami
>>
and I discovered bird food tastes almost as good as normal seeds, still has nutrition, and is dirt cheap. I just empty it into smaller bags and no one seems to care
>>
>>35133120
that is an option, but I do not think it is sustainable Ill die soon from rape or aids if I do that
>>
>live with grandma
>ran out of food stamps
>no job
>not laid in months
>fug u op
>>
>>35133126
This nigga eatin bird food
>>
>>35133153
>can't live with family
>hate job but need it to live
>no address to get food stamps
>never laid
> fug u
>>
>>35133065
What city anon? I have a futon in central Wisconsin
>>
>>35133208
ha

no

I am scared shitless of other people. I am also wary of revealing too much here.
>>
>>35133065
>>35133153
>>35133190
how have uyou internets ans computer?
>>
Made it thru 14 degrees in fort Worth, it gets cold but spring comes sooner
>>
>>35133293
I saved up and bought it, laptop was $200 ez. im at mcd internet rn. my phone plan is $30
>>
>>35133323
my first few weeks were the worst, I had a few nights at -7F with no heat and im skinny af, i used a whole bag of iron powder hand warmers lol. im in a old corolla its so shit for living in I cant extend legs so my knees ar efucked
>>
>>35133360
do you ever bathe or do laundry?
>>
>>35133228
That's cool

Wisconsin is probably the last state you'd want to meet someone from r9k anyways
>>
>>35133425
yes every day or two and no I just used motel bathroom every 3 weeks
>>
>>35133484
Get a gym membership if you want to shower everyday, that's the best trick for being homeless.
>>
>>35133502
I use school gym so no problemo i hate the jocks there
>>
>>35133065
where/what do you work and how much do you make? Surely you can scrounge up more than a measly $50
>>
Have you considered Highway banditry?

Tough times call for tough decisions you know. The elderly and the young are easy prey
>>
>>35133577
i had vacation in the woods so no paycheck for a while
>>
>>35133591
thats illegal numnuts
>>
>>35133065
That's very interesting, anon.
Tell, me, how are you doing emotionally? Are you more depressed than before?
Also, how is your physical health, do you experience hairloss, tiredness, weightloss?

I am asking because this is how I could see my future.
>>
what city u in?
>>
OP has to be lying, mcdonalds blocks 4chan.
>>
>>35133950
i dont have many emotions Im not overly sad or happy mostly bored. I think a lot but I have a nagging suspicion Im dumb even though people call me smart. I cant gain weight under any circumstance even 4000kcal does nothing, im a good weight a good overall health. I try to eat the exact same things every day at the same time. I get my dumb rituals and they make me happy.

if u think you will turn out like me LISTEN: pee in a sink rn and tell me how it feels, pretty good eh? then you know you are me
>>
>>35133964
i'mma message some people on facebook saying to help u if u in their city
>>
>>35133987
i got a vpn that 4chan hasnt caught :)

I have all internet that isnt heavily vpn protected blocked
>>
if you're under 24 go to los angeles if you can make it and go to My Friends Place in West Hollywood, they have food/shower every day
>>
>>35134025
why

I dont need help

I am doing just fine, in fact I get better every day. I no longer need messy things to ensure car privacy, I only use blankets and cards now
>>
File: just do it.gif (711KB, 200x331px) Image search: [Google]
just do it.gif
711KB, 200x331px
>for five years wageslave in summers while in high school/college
>try not to spend much and save up instead
>don't have quite enough to put in a bank account without fees
>store it in a secret spot in my bedroom
>somehow it all gets stolen, probably by one of my former druggy "friends"
I was going to buy my dream car. Oh well, I guess.
>>
>>35134064
ok, I thought you were asking for help
>>
>>35134016
I actually pee in my own sink all the time
>>
>>35134274
>>35134016
Also thanks for the answer, I hope you'll find a stable way to live
>>
>>35133124
I've been homeless in LA and let me tell you: you do NOT want to be homeless in LA. You don't want to be homeless at all. It sucks. Billy suburb over here dreaming about life on the street like he'll be some lone, noble savage. You're like those faggots in middleschool who'd make all their characters orphans in their backstories.

>>35133065
worst comes to worst OP you can always commit a crime and go to jail for a month just for a place to eat sleep and shower. It's Andy Griffith as fuck but damn me if I haven't heard of people doing it. Wait for class to be over before you do it I guess.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.