[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you were to kill yourself, how would you do it? Do you want

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 15

File: Cringe.jpg (23KB, 600x521px) Image search: [Google]
Cringe.jpg
23KB, 600x521px
If you were to kill yourself, how would you do it?
Do you want it to be painless?
>>
Long fall from tall building, probably. Apparently the most painful thing about it is the regret you feel before you splatter on the ground and ruin somebody's day.
>>
I'd like to ask, could I visit/move to another country just to get a painless lethal injection? Or is there anything painless that doesn't ruin my organs so they can donate them?
>>
>>35132774
Ideally I would OD on something but since I don't have access to anything that could kill my I'd probably just slice my wrists/arms. When I think about it, I don't care too much about th pain. I mean, I'm going to die anyways. All the suffering I could feel would be forever forgotten once my consciousness dissapears. However, I'm sure that if I were to actually attempt suicide, knowing I'd feel a lot of pain would trigger something in my brain that cold stop me from going through with it.
>>
File: 1470653442098.jpg (339KB, 1239x795px) Image search: [Google]
1470653442098.jpg
339KB, 1239x795px
>>35132774
pic related is the only option
>>
>>35132901
>open the helium tank's valve
>put on mask
>breathe for 2-3 minutes
>remove mask and tell self "i don't wanna do this"
>wait another 2 minutes without mask
>re-do
>>
Maybe skydive but never pull the parachute string. But that's just fucked up on the parachute workers' behalf. They can't be bad people.

Maybe if I knew of a specific parachute worker's sins I'd feel less bad. But me hating myself has nothing to do with them being a bad person regardless. I'd just feel less bad about it, before I died.
>>
I have autistic fantasies about how I'd go down guns blazing killing all the shitbag criminals in my city but realistically people kill themselves because they just want their life to be over already and don't have the motivation for anything else so I'd probably just overdose on morphine pills and die blazed as fuck if I felt that hopeless
>>
>>35132774
Id hang myself off my bacony naked and lock the door behind me, that way thousands of people will see
>>
Shotgun to the head seems like the quickest with the highest fatality rate. I feel like it'd be instantaneous and effective. Everything else seems like it has a decent chance of survival
>>
File: cowboy.jpg (47KB, 625x582px) Image search: [Google]
cowboy.jpg
47KB, 625x582px
>>35132896
this, exactly this. I would probably do some acid first, tho.
>>
>>35133026
I would be out of weed LONG before I was that hopeless
>>
>>35132896
>i'd probably just slice my wrists/arms
this rarely works

hanging is the easiest way that doesn't require pills/guns/helium tank/etc.
>>
>>35132846
bumping this
oreegnaglgogllackekcaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
No access to guns here so that's out of the question. Poison and overdose sounds like a long and painful process, masochistic even. I don't want people to see my brains splattered across a walkway, or have enough time to have my instincts kick in and regret my decision as I'm falling. Drowning would be hell. I think hanging would be the best method. Not as painful as other easily accessible methods and not as bad of an image to leave for people to find. Only thing that scares me is the fact that you can shit yourself after you die, so I'll probably take a good dump beforehand if I ever do the deed, maybe put a bucket under me. I imagine choking to death wouldn't be too bad, and there's always a chanc your neck will snap. Easy to learn how to do it and the required materials should be easy to get too. Only downside is that you need to find something strong enough to support your weight and make sure you're alone when you do it or else brain damage for life.

Any other method seems painful as shit or really inconvenient like that helium meme you guys are always promoting.
>>
File: 1467354054078.jpg (23KB, 482x576px) Image search: [Google]
1467354054078.jpg
23KB, 482x576px
>>35132774
Ask my dad to go shoot those clay doves that you shoot with shotguns. I'd say "sorry dad" and then blow my head off.

Been thinking about it for quite a while now, still don't have the stomach to do it. Atleast it will be a quick death. It's either that or throwing myself infront of the train.

>Do you want it to be painless?
Yes, that's why I want to kill myself with a gun or get hit by a train.
>>
>>35134149
What awful fucking scum you are, to do that to your father
>>
>>35134176
Only way for me to obtain a gun. I don't know the code to his gun safe so I cannot just grab it and kill myself in the woods.

>What awful fucking scum you are, to do that to your father
Why do you think I'm here in the first place?
>>
Hanging, I can't be fucked to prepare anything like an exit bag. I'll just take a few minutes of pain, then die.
>>
Depends on lot of things. Drug overdose maybe but I don't do drugs. If u gonna do it be hardcore and leap from great height or something
>>
Shoot myself in my dad's car. So when he goes to use it in the morning he finds me.
I fucking hate my dad.
>>
>>35132774
>tfw you actually made a cyanide pill by fucking distilling apple seeds
>you carry it with you for no reason, you're not even that depressed anymore

some nietzsche quote goes here
>>
for me it has to be painful and not instant so I can be sure I'm sure. something like slitting my wrists would be ideal

Seppuku would be good but everyone would just assume I did it because I'm a weeb
>>
>>35132774
I'd take some drug and jump from a building
>>
I have this planned out in detail already.

>Visit cold state
>Enjoy scene vistas and the outdoors
>Final day I'm there
>Drink several shots of vodka
>Douse self in cold water
>Head out into the cold
>Death comes in 15 minutes or less

It's actually been very tempting to do it recently. Life isn't exactly a party.
>>
>>35134336
hanging can be instant if you tie the noose properly and calculate the drop height right
>>
>>35132901
> suicide is a permanent suicide to a temporary problem.

This fucking meme needs to die already
>>
File: 1472273774668.gif (999KB, 236x132px) Image search: [Google]
1472273774668.gif
999KB, 236x132px
I'm torn between setting myself on fire or putting Kurt Cobain's last microphone to good use.
>>
File: WIN_20170218_20_59_03_Pro.jpg (158KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170218_20_59_03_Pro.jpg
158KB, 1280x720px
with this, havent done it yet cause I'm contemplating suicide or elliot rodger style homicide
>>
>>35134680
this one sounds pretty good.

i hear when you're close it feels great. nice and warm and comfy, like you're just drifting off to sleep underneath toasty 100000 threadcount sheets.
>>
File: Fck oof.jpg (60KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
Fck oof.jpg
60KB, 500x300px
i would put a granade in my mouth, pull the pin and after 4.5 seconds i would shot myself in the head with a sawed off shotgun. i would do this in the verge of a 10 floor or up of a transited centric avenue.
>>
>>35134965

Yep, plus no mess no fuss for anyone who has to clean me up. No brain splatter or anything.

>Pick anon up
>Chuck him in the van
>Cart him off to the local landfill
>Throw in

Really, I should be killing myself in montana RIGHT NOW
>>
Get high on opiates and fly my corvette off the highway at 180 mph, airbags disabled.
>>
File: 1474192471662.png (53KB, 262x200px) Image search: [Google]
1474192471662.png
53KB, 262x200px
>>35132774
I already am through fast food and excessive alcohol
>>
File: 33.jpg (34KB, 961x641px) Image search: [Google]
33.jpg
34KB, 961x641px
i would put my neck on the train rails while super drugged with morfine, i think it would be fast and painless.
No free guns here
>>
>>35135081
It works, but it's so slow that by time you finally die, you probably won't want to.
>>
>>35132774
I would access a shotgun and put it in my mouth. It would be instantaneous as I understand, and as a bonus it's symbolic since my broken fucking brain is what'll drive me to that point.
>>
File: 350px-WaltherP99_twotoneA.jpg (25KB, 350x267px) Image search: [Google]
350px-WaltherP99_twotoneA.jpg
25KB, 350x267px
>buy Walther P99, two tone (pic related)
>always loved the look and feel of this gun
>never bought one because i don't trust myself with firearms
>buy a couple nice bottles of vodka
>drive deep into the desert with all the stuff to make my last meal
>spend all day cooking and eating, getting drunk
>listen to comfy music
>build burning burial platform
>watch the sunset for the last time
>light fire under me
>pull trigger
>>
Poison

basil twigs smell nice when burnt
>>
Heroin overdose.
Or a shot to the dome.
>>
>>35135265
ugh I might have made some potential for misinterpretation there, the basil twigs thing is not related to "poison", it's fodder for the robot.
>>
>>35135243
I like the lighting the fire under yourself thing
>>
>>35132774
I'd probably slit my wrist or get some rat poison, seems the easiest way.
>>
File: 1456796804341.gif (2MB, 400x274px) Image search: [Google]
1456796804341.gif
2MB, 400x274px
>>35132774
I'll never kill myself from bad feelings or depression, I would only kill myself if I was in a bad situation where my only alternative is a more painful death. Like if I was about to be eaten by zombies then yes I would blow my brains out to spare myself the pain.

If my life ever did become so horrible that I genuinely choose death over life, I would try to do it in some spectacular fashion. Like setting myself on fire, or cutting my own head off in a crowded mall, or shoving a grenade up my own asshole or something like that. I would want to make sure that some piece of shit normie has a hard time cleaning up the mess I leave behind.
>>
>>35132833
What fucking evidince do you have.
>>
idk, but I'd probably try to make it seem like an accident. and I wouldn't do it somewhere familiar where it would affect people I know, afterwards.
>>
I wonder if a heroin overdose would comfortably numb as you slip away or it would be painful when your respiratory system shuts down.
>>
>>35132774
See >>35083645 oeregonao
>>
File: 1473319837841.png (550KB, 875x557px) Image search: [Google]
1473319837841.png
550KB, 875x557px
>>35132774
Wow..Just wow...You cannot even speak another language. Am I supposed to impressed by your idiocy? You're nothing except chattel for the crony capitalist system from whence you came. Your low energy bantering could not even begin to bother me. Your NEET exceptionalism is nothing exceptional whatsoever. Why need I demonstrate the how and the why when your simple biological functions are proof of your inconsequence and worthlessness. Goodbye, little faggot. See you never.
>>
File: NEVEREVEREVER.jpg (2MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
NEVEREVEREVER.jpg
2MB, 5000x5000px
>>35138119
>>35138119

>When anon posts in the wrong thread

GOOD GOING DUMMY!!!
>>
File: 1466117828367.jpg (81KB, 883x700px) Image search: [Google]
1466117828367.jpg
81KB, 883x700px
>>35138166
FUCK THIS BOARD'S POSTING REQUIREMENTS....REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35138260

Really, don't sweat it. I once posted a huge anti-circumcision rant in a /v/ thread about Resident Evil.

Had to close the thread and not view /v/ for a few days.
>>
>>35132774
Self-immolation. Some sources say the nervous system shutsdown almost instantly and it's painless, and unconsciousness soon follows. Some say it's very painful, but unconsciousness follow likewise
>>
>>35132901
I've thought a lot about this. I even bought all the materials off Amazon and keep them in a box in the back of a closet.

I'm trying to work out how to do it to cause the least trouble in removing my body. I definitely don't want to do it at home because I don't want my wife to be the one to find my body.

My best idea so far has been renting a hotel room and getting in a body bag to do it, and set up some kind of auto call to the cops after a half hour. Though that seems kind of awkward.
>>
>>35132774
I would most likely attempt to starve to death (and inevitably fail). This would be the result of my deep disgust for eating meat and the act of consuming things in general.
>>
>>35138381
Why don't you just become a vegetarian or vegan?

Or even switch to that Soylent nutrient drink stuff if you just want the basics for living?
>>
I think I'm going to go the exit mask route.

It's easier and cheaper to buy pure nitrogen than it is helium, because nitrogen is used in a lot of bars and homebrewed beer applications.

I figure I'll take a couple sleeping pills then have some alcohol, then when I'm nice and sleepy I'll crush up a few more pills and take those, then when I'm really struggling to stay awake I'll put on the mask and sleep forever.

I've also thought about just taping a pipe bomb to the side of my head and making a big mess.
>>
>>35138542

I know when I'm going to kill myself I'm going to put "cheaper" at the top of my priorities.
>>
>>35138556
NEETs don't have the most money in the world, I'm sure there are some robots saving their allowance to kill themselves who can't afford the good stuff.
>>
>>35138568

>can't get a 250 dollar limit credit card

Bullshit.
>>
>>35138589
I know plenty of robots with tons of student debt and credit scores lower than my IQ who can't even get overdraft on their debit cards let alone a credit card of any type.
>>
>>35138630

Anon if another anon can't afford a 40 dollar helium tank, I somehow doubt they can afford a 39 dollar nitrogen tank.
>>
File: 1486077926241.gif (1MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1486077926241.gif
1MB, 300x225px
We've got nitrogen tanks where I work. I think the most painless thing would be hooking up an exit bag to one of those. Barring that, drive to New Hampshire and just buy a gun with no background check.
>>
there's a frequently used set of train tracks ~15 meters from where i'm typing this comment. I'd probably just hop onto those.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.