[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need your help robots. A mysterious girl started messeging

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: xyXEvGfld5Q.jpg (78KB, 607x898px) Image search: [Google]
xyXEvGfld5Q.jpg
78KB, 607x898px
I need your help robots. A mysterious girl started messeging me on facebook, saying she saw me in her reccomended and that she liked me.

We've talked for a while now and she seems legit, but I'm not 100% certain. She wants me to go to California and visit her, or she is willing to come visit me over the summer.

Has anyone had this happen? If she's fake, what could her motives be? She hasn't asked for any sexual pics or any money, just likes to chat about TV and food.

What should I make of this?
>>
someone is fucking with you
>>
>>35132761
well pal, never give nudes or money or vital info.
Happy texting.
(poor sod)
>>
>>35132761
1. Have you ever spoken to her on the phone?
2. Have you ever video chatted with her?
3. How busy/active is her Facebook profile?
>>
>>35132761
I think you'll end up waking up in a bathtub full of ice sans kidneys.

What a massive waste of time for you eh? Probably should stick to girls inside a half hours drive.
>>
No one can be that innocent
>>
Op, did you reverse image search her photos, and make sure the profile is legit? Also if you were recommended, you probably have a mutual friend, ask them about this person. If not, ask her to Skype. If you already did, meet in a public place like a starbucks, don't go to her place or let her in yours untill like the 5th date. Good luck and godspeed anon, and positive vibes.
>>
>>35132849
>1. Have you ever spoken to her on the phone?
>2. Have you ever video chatted with her?
>3. How busy/active is her Facebook profile?

1. No, not yet
2. No, I've told her I'm not comfortable enough with her to do that yet
3. She only has 32 friends, and is friends with some of my cousins. This is the part that concerns me most
>>
>>35132906
>>35132849
>>35132840
Do these or you'll end up like
>>35132895
>>
>>35132926
Talk to your cousin's about her anon, s
>>
>>35132906
>Op, did you reverse image search her photos
yep, no match was found, but her profile only has 32 friends as I mentioned, and is friend wwith a cousin of mine who bones anything that breathes. I suppose I could ask him about her, definitely not a bad idea. I refuse to give her sexual pics, personal info or money, but she's never once asked for those things. Just chats about mundane stuff
>>
>>35132958
Typo, it was on auto because timer, if they giggle or shit, you know they're just fucking with you, and if they are you should hire someone to off em.
>>
>>35132761
It's fake no girl messages a guy let alone one with an anime girl picture
>>
>>35132761
youre being catfished bro. im sorry, please dont indulge this anymore, dont be a dick or anything cause it just will show you catfisher that you care, just stop contact.
>>
>>35133009
>>35133138
Not necessarily true, but take this with a grain of salt, you shouldn't just up and leave, just make sure you know it's really the person you think it is, video chat etc.
Also extra points for using a desposable phone number through a free app, or using desposable secure emails with multi level passwords and a VPN for good safety, I can't tell you how to do this, but YouTube and Google can and it will only take about 1 hour to a day depending on your tech experience, you can also get your name taken out of the white pages so you can't be tracked.you should do that. And finally like I said before, be safe and good luck or you'll end up like >>35132895
>>
>>35133273
No dude. If youre OP typing this youre desperate, stop! If youre not OP stop trying to make this poor asshole make an even bigger fool of himself. NO CONTACT. no crybabby breakdown no explaination, just stop responding.
>>
>>35133336
Not op, but why do you think this?
>>
>>35132761
In my opinion, no one would possibly want to travel from or to California with someone who have only had mundane talks over facebook about food and TV, you haven't even made a phone call or video chat yet, a plane trip is a huge commitment.

Something doesn't add up, I would be very suspicious at this point or I would have stopped talking to this person already.
>>
Did skype go out of business?
>>
>>35133460

Because he is and that fact that you'd even question this clearly means I'm the normie and you're the autist, or at best case a shitty troll.
>>
>>35132761
>random girl messaging a robot
scam
>wants you to travel across country to meet her
scam
>never actually talked or seen her
scam scam scam
>>
>>35132902
What do you mean by this? Is this not normal? Or somehow bad very bad?
>>
File: 261534a5888cbcb1399937a0403f01a9.jpg (571KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
261534a5888cbcb1399937a0403f01a9.jpg
571KB, 1680x1050px
>>35132761
What if she's like Misaki IRL
Determined to save a random NEET from his life
>>
>>35133607
> no one would possibly want to travel from or to California with someone who have only had mundane talks over facebook about food and TV, you haven't even made a phone call or video chat yet, a plane trip is a huge commitment.

very true.
>>
>>35132926

I would be suspicous if i was you, this honestly sounds like someone is fucking with you. What is your relationship with your cousins like?
>>
>>35134249
OP here. I do heavily suspect a scam, but a scam for what? Hasn't asked for money or personal/compromising info.
>>
>>35134313
it's good, as far as I know no one would care to fuck with me. It is very odd and it doesn't make sense that she wants me to just come to California to meet her (or her come to my town) since we have only chatted on FB messenger.

From what I know she is a 7.5/10 girl who just graduated college for accounting and is looking for a job. Her pictures look normal and haven't produced results when reverse-searched.

I just feel weirded out by it. I may simply stop responding to her, but part of me wants to find out exactly what her motive could be
>>
>>35134368
A scam for your kidneys brah
>>
>>35134282
Oh boy here we go again
>robot gets delusional
>>
>32 friends
>friends with multiple cousins
it's one of your family creeping on you. probably going to ask personal questions to make sure you're not gay or a physical threat to yourself or others.
>>
>>35134368
She's playing the long game. Make you fall for her and then WHAM. Anyway ask for her snapchat or talk to her on the phone or Skype. You gotta confirm her realness.
>>
>>35134431
you can easily find out if youre being fucked with by videochatting. You seem to be too big of a pussy to do that though so youll continue to wallow in uncertainty
>>
>>35135689
also getting this close to a person youre not even sure is real is a stupid move by itself. Just man up and videochat ffs
>>
>>35132761
>go to California and visit her

Please don't visit Cuckifornia.
Lived here for 16+ years and everything bad you've heard is probably true.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.