[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to fall in love. Show me a person you like and why you do.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: zeronis0001.jpg (117KB, 1248x1800px) Image search: [Google]
zeronis0001.jpg
117KB, 1248x1800px
I want to fall in love. Show me a person you like and why you do.
>>
>>35132695

love is a meme

despite what the system says this comment is original
>>
File: thatfeelcloseup.jpg (27KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
thatfeelcloseup.jpg
27KB, 1280x720px
>>35132695

Does anyone else find the idea of loving someone to be deeply humiliating? Like the idea of letting someone know I like them brings on feelings of embarrassment.

How weird is this
>>
surely the highest marker of a man is total independence and pure individuality
love's existence is dependent on another existence
therefore it is clear that that the manliest of men shirk love
>>
>>35132742
That's normal. On an emotional level love flourishes with mutual vulnerability. Women and naturally more vulnerable once you form a connection with them, while men need to express vulnerability, their true character, with confidence.

If it really seems that far off to you, seek therepy. I think this is the main problem with robots. It's not necessarily their fault, but it's not am easy problem to fix, or for some, to even identify. Hiding yourself and your true values is one of the quickest paths to becoming a robot.
>>
File: 1370979610503.png (215KB, 599x302px)
1370979610503.png
215KB, 599x302px
>>35132742
i'd say its more of a case of fear. like, what if you confess your feelings and they don't feel the same way?
>>
>>35133061

>Therapy

Yeah, that works

>Go to therapist
>"I'm scared of loving people"
>"just b urself"
>"t-thanks, I'll do that"
>Walk out
>Don't come back
>>
>>35133142
Fuck psychologists

Most psychological doctrine is based on the idea that people are fundamentally good and will naturally recognize the goodness in others. Robots know better.
>>
>>35133195

Psychologists deal primarily with normalfags. If it's not "wahh muh breakup" or "waaahh muh anxiety" they're staring blankly at you, counting down the minutes until the session ends.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.