[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are condoms the single worst invention in human history?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: condom.png (101KB, 345x236px) Image search: [Google]
condom.png
101KB, 345x236px
Are condoms the single worst invention in human history?
>>
lifestyle changed my opinion about condoms desu. They feel just as good
>>
>>35132630
I believe you meant to say vaccines.
>>
File: pope-condoms_1372835i.jpg (29KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
pope-condoms_1372835i.jpg
29KB, 620x400px
Yes. They prevent people from having large families and are affront to Jesus, our lord and saviour.
>>
>>35132630
What makes condoms so bad?
>>
The contraception pill is worse. Destroyed the pension system in Germany in only one generation - you now have to work until you die, but still pay into it.
>>
>>35132831
they enable people to sleep around and be degenerate with virtually no consequences
>>
>>35133162
Why don't you turn Amish and go join an Amish community? That seems like it would be heaven for you.
>>
File: Modern_Shock_Doctor_Jockstrap.jpg (191KB, 1409x1091px) Image search: [Google]
Modern_Shock_Doctor_Jockstrap.jpg
191KB, 1409x1091px
What is /r9k/'s view on jockstraps then?
>>
>>35133216
Are you implying I should either be a degenerate or give up on technology?
>>
>>35133220
Do people who do sports actually wear those or just faggits
>>
sort of, it is like working out a way to destroy the entire point of your existence.

>inb4 make art and stuff
im sure you are a great being that needs to make art instead of following your genetic imperative
>>
>>35133680
>He fell for the life meme
Life is a cruelty forced upon matter.
>>
>>35133726
Life is just having sensors. Wanting to carry on life is not a meme, its how we got the understand we have thus far.
>>
>>35133970
understanding* original saying.
>>
>>35133680

What is this genetic imperative exactly? Like do you hear voices saying >go have babby or something? Is it just a woman thing? I've never felt the one and true biological imperative that the evolution god makes us feel. I am autistic though so I always figured it was a figure of speech. People like you seem to take it literally though. So which is it?
>>
>>35133656
Both. Sports people put nut cups in to protect the McTendies. It's definitely not worn for comfort.
>>
The introduction of contraception (the pill and the condom) totally changed Western civilisation forever.

Up until then keeping sex within marriage was good for women because it meant that they couldn't be a single mother if they got pregnant. Men and women could just fuck when they wanted; they knew fucking could lead to pregnancy.

Since contraception has become available, marriage has almost become a relic of the past. It has lost its original function because women no longer need to remain virgins until they want to have a kid.

This is why gay marriage became a thing. It's because marriage doesn't mean anything anymore.
>>
>>35134105
I feel the need to have a lot of kids. This doesn't get me out of my room anymore though, but it is a desire in me. I am a male too.
>>
>>35133216
Not him. I dont think youve ever been to an amish community. 100% of the women are overweight. I know this is the opposite of what you would have imagined, but thats just the way it is.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.