[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beta males BTFO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7250.jpg (117KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7250.jpg
117KB, 640x427px
Varg offers his opinion on MGTOW

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JSqrbdM8XjI
>>
Whatever should we do? Maybe make peace with Tumblr feminists and outbreed normies with them?
>>
I don't choose to be a MGTOW. Women just refuse to have sex with me. I am not physically attractive enough to talk to or look at women without them being physically repulsed so I avoid them as much as possible and if they acknowledge me in real life I say one word and try to get away from the evil succubi. It's not a choice Varg, it's not my fault that women look at unattractive men as less than human.
>>
>>35132296
I like your plan
>>
It is sad there are people who idolize this guy.
>>
>>35132337
That's what he's saying. Your genes are too weak to survive current environment.
>>
>>35132337
>It's not a choice Varg,

You don't get Varg or his /pol/ ideology in general

They don't hate people because of their choices, they hate people because they were genetically born inferior

That's /pol/ in a nutshell
>>
>>35132296
Realize that feminism and MGTOW is an attempt at radicalization to achieve world depopulation and the collapse of Western society by turning everyone against each other.

Always remember. To reign among sheep you have to confuse people and divide them against each other so that you will keep them in control.
>>
>>35132416

Not that guy, but it's not always genes.
A poor upbringing can flush your genetic potential down the toilet. By the time you're an adult, the damage is already done. Many of us are just victims of bad parents.
>>
>>35132014
So,let me get this shit straight... He...says that the West is ruined.... then defends the exact thing that`s ruining the West....I don`t know how to feel...
>>
>>35132416

Which is why it's rational to make the choice not to even attempt being a "provider". If you don't have the attractive physical traits, don't try to become the chump that gives money and other things to women in the hope that they'll pretend to like you in exchange for material gains. From my POV, the "MGTOW" meme is about not falling into the trap of giving anything to women. If you can't get no strings attached casual sex, then they probably don't like you anyway.
>>
>>35132014
>throughout history the best males have been able to reproduce
this is blatantly false though. shitty low quality males manage to reproduce all the time just fucking look around
>>
>>35132573
He's a contrarian.
>>
>>35132573
He is a musliaboo
>>
>>35132014
What world does this man live in? The people with big families and alot of children are not "alpha," they are the exact opposite. Poor white trash, blacks, etc. have tons of kids while educated career-oriented people do not.
>>
>>35135031
What definition of "alpha" are you running with exactly?

The alpha of a pack is the one that secures breeding rights.
>>
>>35132014
I actually agree with Varg "The Meme Man" Vikernes.

Fuck me.

Does this mean I've reached the end of the internet?

>>35133155
sour grapes

>>35132573
>>35133605
>>35134438

I don't think you understood what he was was saying. Perhaps you chose to misunderstand it on purpose.

Feminists are bitter women who gave up on finding a good man.

MGTOW are bitter men who gave up on finding a good woman.

Both of those groups are mirror images of themselves and ironically see each other as their enemy.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.