[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thank you based Papa

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3233.jpg (42KB, 286x415px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3233.jpg
42KB, 286x415px
It doesn't matter if it's rain, shine, sleet, snow or ice, Based Papa John's is always there for you.

>delicious home made sauce
>dough is hand tossed for airy taste
>spinach and cheese combo is second to none
>complimentary butter/garlic blend
>they have agreed to continue their Buffalo chicken offerings
>diet soda available

I promise you, you will delight in your Papa John's experience, their customer service is one of a kind and you'll cum with glee once you taste their crust.

Head on down to the phone and call Papa John's and experience greatness.
>>
Big Papa's crust is most definitely NOT cum-worthy. But the rest is pretty good.
>>
>>35131920
Papa doesn't even look like he eats pizza.
>>
the spokesperson for papa johns always seemed really depressed to me for some reason. there's just no emotion in his voice at all.
>>
They have really nice coupons. I regularly get 40% off a large pie. Dominos and pizza hut can't compete.
>>
>No stuffed crust options
IT'S SHIT
SHIIIIIIIIIIT
>>
>>35132041

Plus they have gluten free crust if you get an upset stomach from bread flour
>>
File: 1449737120508.jpg (24KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
1449737120508.jpg
24KB, 472x472px
Not gonna lie.
Papa Johns really does have the best ingredients.

Broke ass plebs can stick to Domino's and Little Caeser's.
Pizza Hut is okay, but their crust is basically just a edible apparatus for the things that actually have flavor and texture.

Whenever I go to Papa's, I always order every possible topping I can get, because they're all good.
>>
>>35131992
it makes him seem more n the trenches, that's why he wears the apron, too, makes it seem like he's actually in one of his stores firing up pizzas. gives that real mom n pop feel, hence, PAPA johns.
>>
>>35131920
Papa Murphy's >>>>>>> Papa John's
>>
File: check out this pizza cam.jpg (25KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
check out this pizza cam.jpg
25KB, 460x276px
>>35131920

this must be the laziest attempts at product placement i have ever seen on a board.
>>
Why the fuck does Papa John's pizza taste sweet as fuck? I've eaten it numerous times, today even, and it always taste like they dumped a bag of sugar on it.
>>
>>35131920
i hope they have good cheese pizza

i like it

t. podesta
>>
>>35132189
because it is, it's a known cooking thing to add sugar to tomato sauce to reduce the acidity. they probably go overboard like Mcdonalds since it's a franchise, which is inherently the problem with franchise, shit quality control at a local level.

>>35132130
i agree, Papa Murphs is so fucking delicious and you don't feel guilty for eating it and they have CHEDDAR cheese on the fucking pizza by default.
>>
>>35132189

It's the fresh taste of tomatoes from Mama John's farm. Cooked low and slow, they have a sweet flavor!
>>
File: 4XDxQs1.jpg (172KB, 1315x769px) Image search: [Google]
4XDxQs1.jpg
172KB, 1315x769px
there are only 4 places that deliver where i live and theyre all pizza places. ones a dominos, another is papa johns, something called pizza factory and a family indian place.

dominos is my favorite and the drivers are the best i can sometimes get a pizza in 20 minutes.

papa johns is mediocre, the pizza feels like its from a bulk order and there wasnt much effort or tastefulness in the ingredients. the drivers are very slow and seem careless of items

pizza factory is the same with papa johns, however they are a bulk order pizza place. i can get 3 large pizzas for 30 dollars and the quality of the pizza says the same like papa johns. the deliver is kinda like papa johns its slow but i get alot of food for the wait.

the indian place is my least favorite, i mostly walk to it if i want pizza but i think i heard a rumor around the neighborhood that they use real shit ingredients recently cause they cant afford rent but when i was younger i didnt have to pay tax cause they are nice people.

also i autisticly take a picture of every pizza i order and have like 20 of these, i also doubt anyone cares about my long post about ordering pizza

pic is my dominos favorite 'za
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.